View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 216 of 619 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9276

edited. post out of the theme of the threas
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-17-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Reading this is even clearer that she is kissing Logan thinking aout Scott and wishing it would go back to how it was. I just got even more sad for Jean
    Dude, go to the other thread, please.

We already moved from that conversation here.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It could be an interesting arc if Scott confiscated the teleportation to WiFi or something like that.

Like, right now is his teenager son, not a veteran with 50 years of experience. He need someone to keep telling him what is right and what is not. It's something that bothers me a bit about Teen Cable, that the narrative treats he as if he were just as infallible and experienced as Cable when logically he should not be.
    He's fucked up big time in X-Force's first arc and currently nobody actually takes him seriously, so it's a start. His plan during Extermination was not perfect, as he would have died if the original X-Force hadn't been held back from killing him by Jeen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dude, go to the other thread, please.

We already moved from that conversation here.
    Alright, gonna edit my comment and post on the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He's fucked up big time in X-Force's first arc and currently nobody actually takes him seriously, so it's a start. His plan during Extermination was not perfect, as he would have died if the original X-Force hadn't been held back from killing him by Jeen.
    I haven't commented anything about Wifi, mostly because i'm not that into Cable, but i do wonder, what iis the purpose of this kid version, it really come across to me as the kind of stuff that Marvel does to the Punisher when they want to weird stuff with him (hello Franken-Castle)
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    He is a teen boy, they can do some Batman and Robin with Scott and Nate.
    Cyclops and Cable: Sins of the Father. 5 issue miniseries by Al Ewing and drawn by Russell Dauterman
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I've been reading Previously on X-Men about the making of the 90's animated series and it's been so interesting! In the book, the voice actors (most of them) get a chance to recall their experiences on the show and it's so neat to know how they got the show and how it still, to this day impacts their lives. What I loved was some of the information about Cyclops' voice actor, Norm Spencer. For many years, Norm was the voice for Chrysler Canada, he did a lot of the commercials and then he lost that role to Cal Dodd (Wolverine)! Another thing that Eric Lewald, the showrunner and the books author made mention of was that the cast felt bad for Norm because he was funny. He had a great sense of humor but he had to voice Scott who (on the show)had very few chances to showcase that. He was also teased by the cast because he was often given the line, "Get down!" (strange that he didn't get flack for how often he screamed 'Jean!') and so Cal and a few other actors teased him mercilessly for that. The way he's talked about and remembered though is fantastic. Everyone remembers him fondly and his interview was one of my favorites to read.

For more, here's a podcast interview with Norm and I hope you guys give it a listen, it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Cyclops and Cable: Sins of the Father. 5 issue miniseries by Al Ewing and drawn by Russell Dauterman
    Is it a actual book? And if so I take it is with adult Cable so it would not be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is it a actual book? And if so I take it is with adult Cable so it would not be the same.
    Just made it up. Ewing has me hooked on Immortal Hulk. I bet he can do something crazy with the Punch Dimension.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I've been reading Previously on X-Men about the making of the 90's animated series and it's been so interesting! In the book, the voice actors (most of them) get a chance to recall their experiences on the show and it's so neat to know how they got the show and how it still, to this day impacts their lives. What I loved was some of the information about Cyclops' voice actor, Norm Spencer. For many years, Norm was the voice for Chrysler Canada, he did a lot of the commercials and then he lost that role to Cal Dodd (Wolverine)! Another thing that Eric Lewald, the showrunner and the books author made mention of was that the cast felt bad for Norm because he was funny. He had a great sense of humor but he had to voice Scott who (on the show)had very few chances to showcase that. He was also teased by the cast because he was often given the line, "Get down!" (strange that he didn't get flack for how often he screamed 'Jean!') and so Cal and a few other actors teased him mercilessly for that. The way he's talked about and remembered though is fantastic. Everyone remembers him fondly and his interview was one of my favorites to read.

For more, here's a podcast interview with Norm and I hope you guys give it a listen, it's great!

Did the "JEEAAANN" meme came from this series?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    You know, considering that Maddie has lived for years and doing nothing remotely villanesque, it would not be a bad time for a comic in which Scott and Kid Cable met with her and close that wound as much as possible.

You know, considering that Maddie has lived for years and doing nothing remotely villanesque, it would not be a bad time for a comic in which Scott and Kid Cable met with her and close that wound as much as possible.
    As much as I would liked that, it would require them to actually do something with Maddie and go back to the knot of Inferno and X-factor vol 1.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Poor girl has been back for 4 years and just relegated to an afterthought.

Ohh snap all of Cyke ex's are alive.

The water are his ex's because he was this pokemon last time.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Poor girl has been back for 4 years and just relegated to an afterthought.
    I like to think it's a meta joke reflecting Cyke's stance on the issue whenever Claremont isn't writing him.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Ohh snap all of Cyke ex's are alive.
    I know, right? That's waaayyy too many overpowered nutbags for Wolverine to prevent Cyclops from hook... I mean, protect Cyclops from.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-17-2019 at 09:45 PM.