View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 219 of 619 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    When you don't want yo boy to go through more badness, but you really want that Big Boss Basilisk
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If we consider the punch dimension and the eyes are like outlet valves, having only one should be more powerful but with less area.

What should affect him would be the loss of depth vision making ricochets.
    It's not like Marvel has been doing those for a while. Outside of the short lived solo, I'm not sure if Scott has done any ricochet shots since a single bounce against Logan during Schism.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It's not like Marvel has been doing those for a while. Outside of the short lived solo, I'm not sure if Scott has done any ricochet shots since a single bounce against Logan during Schism.
    If I am remembering correctly, he bounced a shot off of Captain America's shield to hit Wolverine who was fighting Warpath during the opening battle of AvX.

In the A + X of Captain America / Cyclops he used it (Apart from demonstrating that he knows the Kamasutra)

(After dating Emma it is normal for him to know it)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

It's really too bad the "accidental ricochet" angle wasn't played for the laughs during the Bendis era.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    There are three ways this could go:
    1 - There's a trade-off and he gets something extra to his single-eye blast
    2 - There's no trade-off, Cyclops HAS to go through a spartan training so his other abilities can compensate somehow.
    3 - Cyclops just gets weaker because the X-Office will refuse to be creative.

Until we know which of the three it is, it's hard to discuss the issue.
    Agreed. Until we know what is truly going on, Perhaps He does not lose the eye
    Cyke gets weaker I can also see that via Marvel
    Sinister also gets involved and heal him... Even I 15% believe that
    What I hope will happen, well will not happen. Again All me

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    This is a big discussion, but I'm curious about what Cyclops’s fans think about him losing an eye ... Isn't it a dangerous change that will weaken his power?
    Wait, what?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Wait, what?
    All the Cyclops art post the X-Men finding the MLF shows Cyke with a bandage over his right eye, so we're already guessing it's lost or at least severely injured.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

All the Cyclops art post the X-Men finding the MLF shows Cyke with a bandage over his right eye, so we're already guessing it's lost or at least severely injured.
    Totally-not-crazy theory #1: Whoever gave the green light on Cyke getting sniped mid-speech will use their dying breath to curse him for the way they turned out and blame him for everything bad that ever happened.

Totally-not-crazy theory #2: Sinistmma will offer Cyke to fix the damage to his eye and make his optic punches moar powaful than evah, but Cyke will stupidly decline the offer, which will of course result into him once again being cursed for the way other folks turned out and blamed for everything bad that ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Totally-not-crazy theory #1: Whoever gave the green light on Cyke getting sniped mid-speech will use their dying breath to curse him for the way they turned out and blame him for everything bad that ever happened.

Totally-not-crazy theory #2: Sinistmma will offer Cyke to fix the damage to his eye and make his optic punches moar powaful than evah, but Cyke will stupidly decline the offer, which will of course result into him once again being cursed for the way other folks turned out and blamed for everything bad that ever happened.
    I swear to a god I don't believe in, if Emma is the cause in any way of Scott getting injured just so the writers can make her look crazy, I'm gonna quit Marvel altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I swear to a god I don't believe in, if Emma is the cause in any way of Scott getting injured just so the writers can make her look crazy, I'm gonna quit Marvel altogether.
    Right there with ya.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    This is a big discussion, but I'm curious about what Cyclops’s fans think about him losing an eye ... Isn't it a dangerous change that will weaken his power?
    Short answer: I don't like it.

Some of you are giving Marvel way too much credit. "Blasts get more powerful because now it has only one outlet"??!! Frankly, that sounds ridiculous to begin with, but you guys really think Marvel is that creative with powers? Especially with Cyclops' powers? I can almost guarantee that he'll get weaker. Expect him to miss a lot, not that he's a great marksman to begin with right now. I mean, the guy has to literally just stare at something to aim. He should be so good that Hawkeye and Bullseye look children in comparison to him. But sadly, that's not the case.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Oh, I doubt it's anything permanent, or Marvel wouldn't let us have seen the image.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Right there with ya.
    I have little faith in x office, JDW hates Emma. For right now I been reading uncanny but is not a book I feel super hyper about picking it up. Each week I ask 'what more can they do to Cyclops'.

1. Taken away his right to be a dad.
    2. Making him suicidal.
    3. Much more but lets not bring back care bears and fluffy things into this.

If they make Emma fight Scott and make her evil then I will glady walk away. Man wtf this is the woman that had his back from day one, no matter the damage they made him do she had his back.

Omg the little hope I had keeps crashing.
    I think this quote is right for Emma to tell Scott.

“I love you Scott. I love you with all of my obnoxious, selfish, evil heart.” legacies Penelope to Jojo.