• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 619 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122522 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Scott has only three meaningful romances and for his age, it's completely normal. Over time, people forget their old relationships and start living new ones.There is no eternal love. Honestly, "eternal love" sounds very unhealthy .
    This is a legitimately good point. The idea of a so called eternal love can be really negative for someone's life, particularly if the other person is in another relationship or just doesn't want them anymore. I admit that perspective can be a bit different for Scott, since death is a revolving door for the X-Men. Even so, keeping him pining for Jean or close to her when she's with someone else would be awful. Being close to an ex can really hurt and we already had a pathetic Cyclops who couldn't get over Jean in Tyke. I think another relationship would be good for Scott, but he really needs to get all the JEEEEEEEEAAN out of his system first. And whoever he dates should not be written as a stopgap while Jean doesn't dump Bishop or whoever she ends up with.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I only pick it up because Scott, wish I didn't now. He only show up to die. As a Emma and Scott shipper what was done there was hurtful but Emma is a big girl and I do have hopes she and Scott will work it out. If not then he has all rights to move on with someone new.
    Yeah, I just hope that his new girlfriend will have the same great sense of humor, like Emma's.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't like Emma and Scemma but i find funny that she is the only girl that has being in a relationship with Scott and hasn't died.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't like Emma and Scemma but i find funny that she is the only girl that has being in a relationship with Scott and hasn't died.
    Hm, that's an interesting point. The odd thing is that Scott died instead and Emma got stuck with the character assassination.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Hm, that's an interesting point. The odd thing is that Scott died instead and Emma got stuck with the character assassination.
    Scott vs women
    1:1

well i know IvX was pretty bad on Emma but at least they didn't butcher her relationship with Scott (for the people who like it).
    it could have been worse

well i know IvX was pretty bad on Emma but at least they didn't butcher her relationship with Scott (for the people who like it).
    it could have been worse
    It was a complete and utter gutting of the character to create a villain for a misaimed event aimed at marginalizing the X-Men and pushing the Inhumans for an awful Netflix series.

I mean, it wasn't what happened to Rachel, but it was still egregious.

Yeah, I just hope that his new girlfriend will have the same great sense of humor, like Emma's.
    She really loved to troll him, I found it cute.

I don’t know. Sounds like a poor retcon to me, since in AvX Scott himself said that Emma was all he needed.
    And I actually don’t believe that you can “steal” a man. Men have their own heads on their shoulders to decide.
    Nope. She's said that in a previous issue (around the time of Utopia) as well. Scott couldn't help but think about Jean, which hurt Scott and Emma's relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Nope. She's said that in a previous issue (around the time of Utopia) as well. Scott couldn't help but think about Jean, which hurt Scott and Emma's relationship.
    WHich I really pray is nicked when he officially does things in 11.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

It was a complete and utter gutting of the character to create a villain for a misaimed event aimed at marginalizing the X-Men and pushing the Inhumans for an awful Netflix series.

I mean, it wasn't what happened to Rachel, but it was still egregious.
    Yeah IvX sucked, the inhumans push was a very expensive failure at the expense of the x-men but most writers have treated emma as a hero after that. Like she really hasn't done anything villanous, she just broke up with the x-men for a while.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    She really loved to troll him, I found it cute.
    Me too
    Screenshot_13.jpg

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I know it was done to push the belief that Scott still loved Jean, but come on that's not romantic at all. What a poorly though out decision.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Love is pretty cruel on the X-books and marvel in general. Sooner or later every couple will be screwed (only reed&sue and luke&jessica are safe) it is better to don't get very invested with it. Specially regarding Cyclops first he totally loved maddie, then he totally loved jean, then he totally loved emma, tomorrow it will be someone else. And the readers believe this love because when marvel makes Cyclops love they do it epic and deep and beautiful and that's what it makes it bad when it ends (usually in a bad way)
    that's one of the reasons i usually don't want scott to develop new romantic relationships in the way marvel works they are all going to follow the same path
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-09-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Emma was right

only reed&sue and luke&jessica are safe
    Namor disapproves (-10).