View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 220 of 619 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    When you don't want yo boy to go through more badness, but you really want that Big Boss Basilisk
    Huh, that sounds kind of cool actually.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    This is a big discussion, but I'm curious about what Cyclops’s fans think about him losing an eye ... Isn't it a dangerous change that will weaken his power?
    I don't think that in itself it's good or bad, it will depend on how it's used, it has potential to go either way, I'm liking the way Rosenberg is treating his depresion so I have hope that it will be good

BANNED

New uncanny cover
    D2CkzLiUYAA8rAs.jpg

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Short answer: I don't like it.

Some of you are giving Marvel way too much credit. "Blasts get more powerful because now it has only one outlet"??!! Frankly, that sounds ridiculous to begin with, but you guys really think Marvel is that creative with powers? Especially with Cyclops' powers? I can almost guarantee that he'll get weaker. Expect him to miss a lot, not that he's a great marksman to begin with right now. I mean, the guy has to literally just stare at something to aim. He should be so good that Hawkeye and Bullseye look children in comparison to him. But sadly, that's not the case.
    I am in the same boat. This writer really likes making Scott a miserable leader.

Cyclops reads more desperate than tactical. He isn't adapting

Overall, I don't see Marvel getting creative with this idea. Doing it just to add more grief for Scott

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    New uncanny cover
    D2CkzLiUYAA8rAs.jpg
    Seriously, I think Scott is going to regret not just killing Dark Beast outright and getting it over with. Of course covers can be subtle, it might be the reverse of what I think, it's possible that Emma, Scott, and Logan force Dark Beast to create a counter to the "mutant cure" to prevent mutants from going extinct.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    This is a big discussion, but I'm curious about what Cyclops’s fans think about him losing an eye ... Isn't it a dangerous change that will weaken his power?
    I feel that the damage to his eye is going to be temporary, unless it has something to do with his new costume design for some reason.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I also believe that the damage will be temporary. If not, it would move more quickly from bandages to patch.

Is okay Evil Emma will heal her mans eye.
    One can dream of this.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    One can dream of this.
    Any form of help from Emma would be a positive. As long as there is no backstabbing.

Also, life got in the way, drawing has been delayed. I'll probably post a small sketch Friday until I actually get to work on the other one.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    One can dream of this.
    It's a rather fair assumption she'll make the offer, but it's also (alas) a rather fair assumption Cyke will turn her down because of X-Men and Jeeeaaaannn.

At any rate, Cyke isn't sporting the bandage on UXM #20's cover, whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    At any rate, Cyke isn't sporting the bandage on UXM #20's cover, whatever that means.
    He also doesn't have it in the champion's cover, is not really uncommon for details like that not to appear, mostly when they are seen from afar, he could replace the bandages with a patch as well, I don't think the bandages will last long even if the lost eye does

BANNED

Best part of the solicits was the FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH JEAN, NOW CYCLOPS IS MY BEST PARENT in X-Force
    Curious to see how Uncanny will unfold

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Best part of the solicits was the FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH JEAN, NOW CYCLOPS IS MY BEST PARENT in X-Force
    Curious to see how Uncanny will unfold
    Never mind. Welcome back Rachel Summers. We missed you.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 03-19-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

what if Scott losing as eye makes his optic blast come twice as hard from the other eye?
    ligh high pressure water forced to come out through a smaller tube?

Hello!

I won't be troubling you all for long. I have a quick question.

I ran across a piece of NSFW fanart today. It's called "Cyclops and his many love interests." I'd just assume it was fanart imagining, but the description goes on to say it's the love interests he's had over the years. Here's the list of women around him in it.

Carol danvers, Madeline Pryor, white queen, rogue,polaris,Jean grey,psylock,Lee forrester, and colleen wing

Now, I'm not a Cyclops fan, so I don't know who he has or hasn't been with. But as a Lorna fan, I haven't seen or heard of any time Lorna had this kind of a relationship with him. I didn't discover Lorna until 2009, and my reading of her pre-2009 is sporadic, so it's entirely possible I missed something.

I'm expecting Ultimates version Lorna doesn't apply here. Largely cause it's X-shaped visor version Cyclops.

So. Was there a fling between Lorna and Cyclops that I missed? Did the artist in this case get it wrong, or insert some fandom in there?
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)