View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 233 of 619 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Nah that issue was quite good and showcased a neat use of a mutant power that was passive and didn't offer high offense.

I mean the...other break up issue.
    Eh, Emma had a point. Threats are meaningless if you don't have the conviction to follow through with them. And Scott had a point too. The "I wouldn't touch you with the tip of Namor's trident" line was brutal, and it's telling that Emma had to shift to diamond form to stop herself from crying about it.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "Okay, so with Original Sin, we'll reveal secrets that change the way we see parts of the Marvel Universe in the future!"

Brian: ...

NAH!
    Didn't he do something similar in generations?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Eh, Emma had a point. Threats are meaningless if you don't have the conviction to follow through with them. And Scott had a point too. The "I wouldn't touch you with the tip of Namor's trident" line was brutal, and it's telling that Emma had to shift to diamond form to stop herself from crying about it.
    I know. I agree with both. Its just one of those heart hitting issues that get you. Also sucks because that would be the last time they were seen together until DoX.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Didn't he do something similar in generations?
    He followed the extremely simple premise of the event with Spider-Man but for Iron Man he went directly against it to shill his obsession with Tony as the Sorcerer Supreme that literally never went anywhere.

Brian's Iron Man is the most schizophrenic run on a comic ever produced, without question.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    He followed the extremely simple premise of the event with Spider-Man but for Iron Man he went directly against it to shill his obsession with Tony as the Sorcerer Supreme that literally never went anywhere.

Brian's Iron Man is the most schizophrenic run on a comic ever produced, without question.
    It’s nauseating, to say the least.

Nice video from Comic Book Girl 19

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I know. I agree with both. Its just one of those heart hitting issues that get you. Also sucks because that would be the last time they were seen together until DoX.
    Gotta say, I can't help but be both amused and annoyed at how Marvel is seemingly going out of its way to pretend they did just about everything to break them up and vilify them in the cheapest ways possible, lol.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capibara View Post
    Nice video from Comic Book Girl 19

Thanks for the post. Glad to see a positive video about Scott for once.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Gotta say, I can't help but be both amused and annoyed at how Marvel is seemingly going out of its way to pretend they did just about everything to break them up and vilify them in the cheapest ways possible, lol.
    Because nostalgia. Need Scott to be a spineless worm bowing to Xavier's every word, and Emma to be setting horses on fire and setting dogs on chained people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Thanks for the post. Glad to see a positive video about Scott for once.
    Yep, very refreshing, and she’s right about that other crappy video. I might have to check out the rest of her stuff.

I hate that car scene is X-2 so much. It's just one step below breaking the fourth wall and screaming, "You audience! Cyclops is lame! He sucks! You should hate him! Now let's get on with the movie."

I liked how Bendis took the whole Scott/Emma thing. I think that staying as friends is an interesting dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I liked how Bendis took the whole Scott/Emma thing. I think that staying as friends is an interesting dynamic.
    I agree. I think that was one of Bendis' best moments during his run. And I would prefer that both Rosenberg and Hickman keep that dynamic moving forward.

However, I get the sense that this will not be the case. After reading X-Men Black, I suspect that another rivalry with Emma is brewing. It might not be a love triangle, this time. I suspect Emma will play a more adversarial role as the Black King. But I think the end result will be Scott and Emma being on very unfriendly terms for the foreseeable future.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I hate that car scene is X-2 so much. It's just one step below breaking the fourth wall and screaming, "You audience! Cyclops is lame! He sucks! You should hate him! Now let's get on with the movie."
    Singer's eternal hatred for Cyclops is one of the reasons why I despise Fox's movies. Glad they will no longer **** on my favorite characters. I've been waiting for this for 20 years.

Fox movies need to be forgotten. Never spoken about like he who shall not be name.