View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 237 of 619 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Him giving up on leadership for Jean as Tyke did in Blue will help solidify her position as the top dog. And then he can have fun moping over her choosing Bishop over him.

Fun times ahead.
    Fun times for someone else. I have Manga.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Fun times for someone else. I have Manga.
    It's part of what makes me glad Venom keeps kicking the X-Men's ass in terms of sales every month. Gives me some peace.

And also what makes me extra glad old issues and Image comics exist. There's always something to enjoy, even if it doesn't involve my favorite character.

Him giving up on leadership for Jean as Tyke did in Blue will help solidify her position as the top dog. And then he can have fun moping over her choosing Bishop over him.

Fun times ahead.
    Are we sure that her ex-husband cleaning the mess she left unresolved and then giving her the leadership will empower her? Especially when Xavier returns in a leadership position with the "true" X-men? It sounds contradictory.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Were they ever really a couple? I don't think so. I mean he was dating Bloodstorm just a few issues before he went back. You make a good point though. Tyke is all of Scott's worst qualities but none of his best because he didn't have a chance to use them. I get why some fans are salty about Jean.
    Jeen will forever have the, to put it mildly, silliest character arc. Tyke's is a close second mostly because nothing really happened; just wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeen and Tyke in a nutshell
    Iceboi: We gotta go back before we mess things up more!
    Jeen: No! If we go back, I die!
    Tyke: Wanna get together?
    Jeen: No! If we get together, I die!
    <Jeen sees Real Jean comes back>
    Jeen: We're really effing up stuff here so we gotta go back. Oh, and hey, Tyke, wanna get together?
    <Tyke stares at Cyke's grave>
    Tyke: ...k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Basically, the Summers family book we've all wanted for so long.
    Been lobbying for this since forever!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Are we sure that her ex-husband cleaning the mess she left unresolved and then giving her the leadership will empower her? Especially when Xavier returns in a leadership position with the "true" X-men? It sounds contradictory.
    Her fans consider him synonymous with everything evil that befell the books in the last decade and a half. He's also currently being blamed for a lot of the stuff that happened to mutants, even by himself. JDW clearly wants to downplay everything Cyclops achieved in the last years, which is obvious by his stance on topics like X-Force, Schism and AvX. There's also the fact that fans of other characters consider him a prime toxic man.

That was a really long-winded way of saying "yes, we're sure".

Her fans consider him synonymous with everything evil that befell the books in the last decade and a half. He's also currently being blamed for a lot of the stuff that happened to mutants, even by himself. JDW clearly wants to downplay everything Cyclops achieved in the last years, which is obvious by his stance on topics like X-Force, Schism and AvX. There's also the fact that fans of other characters consider him a prime toxic man.

In that case, it would have been much easier to leave him dead.

Some of her fans consider him synonymous with everything evil that befell the books in the last decade and a half. He's also currently being blamed for a lot of the stuff that happened to mutants, even by himself. JDW clearly wants to downplay everything Cyclops achieved in the last years, which is obvious by his stance on topics like X-Force, Schism and AvX. There's also the fact that fans of other characters consider him a prime toxic man.

Remember our good friend Ulf and PZero.

-So he's ignoring the whole Remender XF?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In that case, it would have been much easier to leave him dead.
    If it's confirmed as what I said, yes, it would.

PZero is a darling, which is why I should have said some. Same thing with Ulfhammer, who's a damn cool guy and seems like the kind of dad I'd like to be with the stories of his kids. Also, yes, JDW seems to only think Scott's mistakes matter or should be judged. Go figure.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 03-26-2019 at 07:54 PM.

The fallout for that was deal with in Remender's Uncanny Avengers, if up to you to decide if it was in a satisfactory way or not.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

We all know JDW's opinion about Cyclops but I do not think he was resurrected to tell a filler story until Hickman arrives and then do nothing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The fallout for that was deal with in Remender's Uncanny Avengers, if up to you to decide if it was in a satisfactory way or not.
    Then no. No it wasnt. Logan's going to be on a Avenger's team in a bit. And ANgel's whole deal was pretty much ignored.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Jonathan will have Scott find the Council of Clops, the catch is that the whole place is just filled with the corpses of Rightclopses who had their necks snapped. Scott will steal all their Phoenix eggs and have them for breakfast. Scrambled, naturally.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jonathan will have Scott find the Council of Clops, the catch is that the whole place is just filled with the corpses of Rightclopses who had their necks snapped. Scott will steal all their Phoenix eggs and have them for breakfast. Scrambled, naturally.
    As long a Pirate!Clops of Mutant X is safe and RUby comes along for the ride, then all will be well.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Then no. No it wasnt. Logan's going to be on a Avenger's team in a bit. And ANgel's whole deal was pretty much ignored.
    Well, the Avenger's team that he's going to be in right now is not like they're real Avengers.

Come on, they have Conan, Elektra, Punisher and Venom. All are practically scum.

Yeah, i wasn't a big fan of it either, at least Logan admitted his mistakes at the end. But is what it is, with that being said, the Savage Avengers aren't really an Avengers team, there are just a bunch of random assholes (and Dr. Vodoo) that run into the same objective by chance, the name is for brand, but they aren't really connected to then. Also, how Angel recovered his memory?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona