View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 238 of 619 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, i wasn't a big fan of it either, at least Logan admitted his mistakes at the end. But is what it is, with that being said, the Savage Avengers aren't really an Avengers team, there are just a bunch of random assholes (and Dr. Vodoo) that run into the same objective by chance, the name is for brand, but they aren't really connected to then. Also, how Angel recovered his memory?
    I think it literally happened off panel or Bunn did something in his Uncanny. after like 5 to 7 years.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yep, unfortunately there was another recent Cyke video in the recommended that acted as another hit piece. Seems to be a common trend these days, especially since they all have inaccurate information.
    Which another video?

Yep, unfortunately there was another recent Cyke video in the recommended that acted as another hit piece. Seems to be a common trend these days, especially since they all have inaccurate information.
    YouTube algorithms ftl!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Which another video?
    It was a top ten characters that annoy Cyclops. I had a feeling what it was, but upon watching it, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    YouTube algorithms ftl!
    I know right. Maybe Marvel uses something similar for their room of ideas at times.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

It was a top ten characters that annoy Cyclops. I had a feeling what it was, but upon watching it, well...
    Wow can't even get that right.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Yiikes, what triggered the sudden outburst of negativity, lol?

We all knew Cyke was brought back as a publicity stunt, that he'd take the blame for everything, clean up other people's messes, be punished in the short term for his efforts and that his love life would be put on hold until Editorial figures out what the efff to do with Jeansus, right?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Yiikes, what triggered the sudden outburst of negativity, lol?

We all knew Cyke was brought back as a publicity stunt, that he'd take the blame for everything, clean up other people's messes, be punished in the short term for his efforts and that his love life would be put on hold until Editorial figures out what the efff to do with Jeansus, right?
    Yeah but being reminded of reality is sad.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Him giving up on leadership for Jean as Tyke did in Blue will help solidify her position as the top dog. And then he can have fun moping over her choosing Bishop over him.

Fun times ahead.
    Well DC will be getting my money like.

Fantastic Member

I think we're jumping the gun here (I really hope we are) and I'm also as big a jean fan as I am Scott(Emma Grew on me as well), but I feel a lot more, "safe" posting in here? I feel like being a fan of both (With a leaning more towards Scott) in this forum can usually end up making you choose sides which I don't want. It's always gonna be the cool thing to hate on Scott. even when he got his own edge, those people just laid in even more. It's just the nature of who the character is. Sometimes I feel like I should appreciate it, because to hate a character you actually have to feel something. it sucks but we are a very loyal fanbase so there's that.

Also I don't want to see Scott mopey and just turning into wallpaper Tyke. I also Don't think Jean or Scott need to automatically go back to one another, I think they are each other's end game but I don't think it needs to be now. I think a nice grown adult conversation of their relationship and trying to go back to being friends first (they were each other's best friends) and let it grow from there. Scott doesn't need to be the overall leader but he needs to at least run a unit like people are saying, when he was basilisk he was able to play the "wolverine" sorta, but that's def not him. If they make jean the overarching leader (the old Xavier role) with Scott and Ororo I presume as field leaders I would be perfectly fine with that. And it would work great, Jean as the spokeswomen for the X-men is where she should be anyway.

I had thought of a cool story about Scott and Jean eventually getting back together but it starts out with them hiding it from everyone; basically certain X-men would play the perspective of the fanbase with the two finally having enough of people speculating them together, they tell everyone they aren't. Which would lead to them secretly dating psychically,there'd be an emma joke in there at some point about it of course lol.
    Last edited by Neocide; 03-26-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well DC will be getting my money like.
    Anything worth reading? And no-- I'm not reading anything Bendis is writing no matter what anyone else says. But, ah, I haven't read any comics, Marvel or DC, recently after the whole Ric Grayson thing. I'm now just waiting for UXM to have several more issues before deciding whether it's trash to ignore or treasure to pick up because, ugh, "once bitten, twice shy" and all that regarding the X-Office.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I think we're jumping the gun here (I really hope we are)...
    The fact that you felt the need to add that just goes to show how much faith you have in the X-Office handling Cyke (or Tyke 2.0? Where we at now?) Don't worry-- it's that very same sentiment that sparked the recent flood of posts, so you're not alone.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Anything worth reading? And no-- I'm not reading anything Bendis is writing no matter what anyone else says. But, ah, I haven't read any comics, Marvel or DC, recently after the whole Ric Grayson thing. I'm now just waiting for UXM to have several more issues before deciding whether it's trash to ignore or treasure to pick up because, ugh, "once bitten, twice shy" and all that regarding the X-Office.
    Red Hood has been good to me and Christopher Priest Deathstroke is neat.

Plus those few back issues. Like the Legion.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The fact that you felt the need to add that just goes to show how much faith you have in the X-Office handling Cyke (or Tyke 2.0? Where we at now?) Don't worry-- it's that very same sentiment that sparked the recent flood of posts, so you're not alone.

LOL, well you guys just made me overly cautious, and of course I don't trust marvel, but I'm usually a optimist especially with the horrible things that's happened in the last month for me.

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

So I can't find it, but Hickman allegedly said in an interview years ago that Cyke was his favorite X-Man.

Also this was interesting from 2015:
    IGN: There's also Cyclops becoming the Phoenix, which is a pretty huge thing, even though it didn't work out too well for him in AvX when he became the Dark Phoenix and killed Professor X. But that he has a Phoenix egg and used its power in the first issue, that could be a whole event in itself, but it was just a beat in this story. What was your decision to have him use it in the X-Men's last-ditch effort?

Hickman: Well, there's a lot baked into it. Certainly the death of everything seems like a very predictable and important place for the Phoenix to show up, certainly when you're talking about Cyclops, who is -- it's more complicated than this, but if you distill it down to its essence, you're talking about a guy who, since Professor Xavier died, is absolutely obsessed with bringing about, I would argue, the homogenized vision of what Magneto and Charles Xavier, both sides of that coin, have always been.

So I think he's the perfect conduit. I think the Phoenix is a completely predictable and acceptable appearance, and there will be, obviously perhaps, more with that.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05...arvel-universe

Emma was right

Good to know. But I think it doesn’t matter, since his love for the character doesn’t stand in the way of the plot. We all remember the broken neck.