View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 245 of 619 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Thus, implying that he didn't listen to anyone before and did whatever the hell he wanted. Can we go at least one issue without "Cyclops was wrong" bullshit?
    Well, yeah, it's obviously an hilariously passive-aggressive jab at Cyke's tenure, but Rosenberg has quotas to meet. This was pretty mild, really.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I am some what lost in all this. Cap should just stay away from Scott then.
    That's the thing. Cap might have done just that. Some of us aren't convinced it's the real Cap who showed up in UXM #14/15. Manhandling Cyclops for no reason whatsoever and trying to preemptively break up a platonic relationship with a woman is toootally something one of Cyke's creepers/crazy exes would do.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-28-2019 at 11:17 PM.

I'm putting myself in the "Mystique touching Scott's Arm" group.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I honestly thought it was sarcasm.
    Yeah, they're having a few drinks in a relaxed atmosphere, for me they were joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, they're having a few drinks in a relaxed atmosphere, for me they were joking.
    I also read it and view it as this too but with a hint of 'Scott fails because he never ask Logan's opinion.'

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I honestly thought it was sarcasm.
    Yea same. At worst it was a playful jab.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I also read it and view it as this too but with a hint of 'Scott fails because he never ask Logan's opinion.'
    We must admit that sometimes Scott ignores the opinion of Logan (Curse of Mutants, for example). He founded X-Force and then dissolved it without asking Logan. Literally since Schism he has been ignoring Logan's opinions and with good reason for it.

It is not even necessary to ask Logan his opinion because he is going to give it to you, whether you want it or not. At least asking him you keep him happy. That's why I see it as a joke, Scott asks him before Logan has a chance to tell him what he thinks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Without his consent, no less!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Attachment 80483

Thus, implying that he didn't listen to anyone before and did whatever the hell he wanted. Can we go at least one issue without "Cyclops was wrong" bullshit?
    Not to overanalyze it, but I think it can be read a couple different ways:
    • if you accent "asking," it could lend credence to your opinion about doing whatever he wanted
    • if you accent "my," it would imply that Logan's surprised that Cyke gives a sh!t about what he thinks
    • It's just a sarcastic jab

Given the lack of bolding in the sentence, it seems like we can take it as we will. I, for one, choose to not get myself riled up over potential Cyke hate, so I'll go with either option 2 (because screw Logan) or 3.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sinistmma: "So how it did the meeting go?"
    Mystique: "I touched Summers. And he didn't recoil. Or say hurtful things that made me cry."
    Sinistmma: "........................."
    Mystique: *Drops actual mic and walks away whistling*

BANNED

Read the comment sections of "top 10 who annoys cyke".Wow youtube comment section is actually caught up to the truth. Twitter already done it.It's time for facebook.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Read the comment sections of "top 10 who annoys cyke".Wow youtube comment section is actually caught up to the truth. Twitter already done it.It's time for facebook.
    I'm slightly surprised. At the same time, the video had quite a few facts wrong about the comics. It's like they didn't even try. They probably just read someone's blog and went from there.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Well, well, guess that UXM:WotR first look settles the debate on whether or not Cyke's injury will have a positive/negative effect on his power output. Looks like he won't even be able to shoot properly (if at all?) until it get fixed. Bendis all over again, lol.

Hope is totally going to wig out on Cyke and pull a Tempus, won't she?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Well, well, guess that UXM:WotR first look settles the debate on whether or not Cyke's injury will have a positive/negative effect on his power output. Looks like he won't even be able to shoot properly (if at all?) until it get fixed. Bendis all over again, lol.

SHe'll be dead to me if that happens.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

He didn't use his blast, so we don't really know much, and this is right after losing his eye, and he is still leading the team, and beating the crap out of an assassin, if he doesn't use his blast as much but he uses martial arts I won't complain, too many writers forget he is a very skillful martial artist, and Rosenberg seems to be loving Cyke's explosions too much to leave him without them

The thing that I didn't understand is that, reading UXM 17's solicit Logan should be back at least by the end of UXM 16 (and someone should be dead), but the tie in is released one week after it and in the interview they said that Logan is missing and didn't mentioned any dead, it seems to me that they kinda screwed up the prder

Spoilers for Dark Phoenix movie. 10 minute clip shown at Wondercon. Somewhere in the middle of the movie.

spoilers:
    Beginning inside Cerebro at the X-Mansion, Professor X says, "It's time," and tells what appears to be the remaining X-Men team members that Magneto has found Jean and means to kill her. So he asks Nightcrawler to teleport him and Cyclops to Jean's location and then tells him to teleport back. Storm is there and wants to join them on their mission to save Jean, but Professor X won't allow that, for he's already lost too many people that he loves. But given what they're going up against, Cyclops tells Storm that he needs her there. Storm agrees, so she says she's going - end of discussion. Using his powers, Professor X shows Nightcrawler where to go by showing him a picture in his mind. They all teleport to Jean/Phoenix's location. Given that she's in New York City, they presumably teleport into Central Park, next to the X-Jet (aka the Blackbird).

Cut to Magneto and Beast (who's apparently on Magento's side at this point in the film, seeing as he wants revenge for Mystique/Raven's death. Beast actor Nicholas Hoult also mentioned during the Dark Phoenix panel that Beast/Hank McCoy is separated from Professor X in this film.) - along with two new mutants to the X-Men franchise, Selene (Kota Eberhardt) and Red Lotus (Andrew Stehlin) - walking out of the park, at which point Professor X and his group shows up behind them.

Professor X: "Hello, old friend."

Magneto: "Save the old friend sh*t, Charles. And stay out of my way."

Professor X: "I'm sorry, for what she did. But I can't let you go in there."

Magneto: "You're always sorry, Charles. And there's always a speech. But nobody cares anymore."

Professor X is afraid that if they fight each other, especially out in the open, the humans would see them as monsters, and they would lose any faith they had with the people and the government. (Earlier in Dark Phoenix, the X-Men were considered heroes to the world, and the United States president frequently calls upon them to aide in certain matters.) Magneto scoffs at Professor X's remarks, at which point Cyclops drops the movie's only F-bomb (that is, of course, if Dark Phoenix remains a PG-13 movie). Cyclops tells Magneto, "If you touch her, I will f***ing kill you." After that, Professor X tries to talk sense into Beast, but Beast wants to see Phoenix dead just as much as Magneto. That's when a fight ensues.
    Splintering off, Cyclops goes after Beast and Magneto, but he doesn't try to actually harm Beast using his blasts. Magneto, on the other hand, Cyclops appears to be okay with killing. Meanwhile, Storm and Red Lotus fight each other using their powers as much as possible, with Professor X trying to prevent Selene from killing Nightcrawler. Given that Selene is also a telepath, she uses her powers to force Nightcrawler to teleport near her so that she can stab him. In order to put an end to all this, Magneto kneels down and pulls a subway car out of the ground.

Magneto then walks inside the building and uses the subway car to block the entrance. (Director Simon Kinberg mentioned afterward that the subway car is a practical effect, and they really did have it stop just a foot or two behind Michael Fassbender on set. That scene is real, surprisingly.) Jean/Phoenix is waiting for Magneto in the building's lobby, standing alongside Jessica Chastain's new X-Men supervillain. Looking at Phoenix, Magneto says, "I know whose blood that was." Phoenix responds, "You cast me out, now you've come here to kill me?" "That's right," Magneto answers.

Stripping a metal railing, Magneto tries to kill Phoenix, but she's too strong for him and she stops the railing from penetrating her eye. "And you couldn't even do that," Phoenix retorts, adding, "Let me show you how." She then uses her power to crush Magneto's helmet.
    end of spoilers

I really really hope they keep that Scott scene in the movie.