View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 249 of 619 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    To use a fighting game analogy, Cyke is that balanced-at-launch character that keeps getting nerfed (while everyone else gets buffed up) because one of the devs keeps losing online matches against that specific character.
    hahah so true
    Cyclops was right

In video games Never? I know DC and MK cross over all the time since WB owns the rights.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

I want Cyke to meet Johnny Cage, lol.

Johnny Cage: "Woah, woah, woah. You're not wearing the shades just because you can?"
    Cyke: "No."
    Johnny Cage: "And at no point in your life did you ever consider having your name tattooed on your chest?"
    Cyke: "No."
    Johnny Cage: "Figures. I finally meet my twin from another universe and he has my ex-wife's personality."
    Rachel can then meet Cassie. Though, I would love Emma to meet Johnny.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Rachel can then meet Cassie.
    Surely, you meant Ruby? The visuals alone of the meeting between those two (sorta) familial units would be pure gold.

Though, I would love Emma to meet Johnny.
    Johnny Cage: "Sooo.. This is an alternate parallel universe kind of deal, isn't it?"
    Emma: "Firstly, it is absolutely not. Secondly, stop taking or else."
    Johnny Cage: "But hear me out! My look-alike is the boring hardass and my ex-wife's look-alike - that would be you - is the awesomely flamboyant jerk. How does that not... Wait, what's with the weird look and glowing eyes?"

Scott and Sonya would of course totally get along and be super professional/task-oriented, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-31-2019 at 09:14 PM.

The Cage Family meet the Summers. I need this to happen.

I'd like to see Marvel characters in the MK Universe. Engineering a scenario where Cable can beat the stupid out of Wi-Fi while the crowd screams for blood IS extremely satisfying.

Surely, you meant Ruby? The visuals alone of the meeting between those two (sorta) familial units would be pure gold.

Johnny Cage: "Sooo.. This is an alternate parallel universe kind of deal, isn't it?"
    Emma: "Firstly, it is absolutely not. Secondly, stop taking or else."
    Johnny Cage: "But hear me out! My look-alike is the boring hardass and my ex-wife's look-alike - that would be you - is the awesomely flamboyant jerk. How does that not... Wait, what's with the weird look and glowing eyes?"

Scott and Sonya would of course totally get along and be super professional/task-oriented, lol.
    Scott: "Wait? So you try to maintain professionalism in the field?"
    Sonya: "Well yes. How else would we get any work done? Why are you crying?"
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

The Cage Family meet the Summers. I need this to happen.
    Fluffy over here constantly tantalizing us with sweet visions of things that can never come to be. Why do you do this to us?!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's weird when you think that Cyclops is the only one of the O5 that has never received upgrades in his power. The closest thing was Bendis and it was an upgrade / downgrade depending on the situation.
    No, the closest thing was in Giant Size X-Men #1. When he lost his powers in Krakoa, then it came back [supposedly] way more powerful.

I still want Cyke to have an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    No, the closest thing was in Giant Size X-Men #1. When he lost his powers in Krakoa, then it came back [supposedly] way more powerful.

I still want Cyke to have an upgrade.
    The only times changing an X-Character's powers has actually been beneficial to them or fights is when instead of vertically buffing their existing power to make fights less interesting, they just get another power like diamond Emma or magic Beast which is a more horizontal buff that makes things more interesting.

So on that note, let's give Scott the power to open up a portal to the pig dimension, where he can shoot out rubber piggies to cause mental damage to the opponents.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Scott: "Wait? So you try to maintain professionalism in the field?"
    Sonya: "Well yes. How else would we get any work done? Why are you crying?"
    Pretty much, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The only times changing an X-Character's powers has actually been beneficial to them or fights is when instead of vertically buffing their existing power to make fights less interesting, they just get another power like diamond Emma or magic Beast which is a more horizontal buff that makes things more interesting.
    I dunno, I used to be cool with Emma's secondary mutation for purely thematic/aesthetic reasons, but it's often used as a really, really cheap Tank/DPS toggle. Which is super unfair. Same for Beast and his melee Warrior getting a Mage specialization.

So on that note, let's give Scott the power to open up a portal to the pig dimension, where he can shoot out rubber piggies to cause mental damage to the opponents.
    I once suggested Scott should get a ruby skin upgrade. It would serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than looking fabulous and hawt.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 03-31-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Only if they sound like Ms. Piggy upon impact.

I once suggested Scott should get a ruby skin upgrade. It would serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than looking fabulous and hawt.
    Throw in some JoJo posing and I'm in.

I’m a go with invisibility for when the team starts with nonsense he just disappears.

The game server continues to be really hard on mutant players despite all the buffs and perks. The devs are definitely very perplexed. They have to realize that no matter how much you expand skill trees, the player guild can't survive the way they handled recent PVPs raids alongside the removal of mains. We're also not getting good new skins like other guilds. Something big has to be done in the July patch.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate