274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 619 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's one thing I'm hoping for. Not really sure what to expect beyond that.
    We can only hope. Anyone know when the preview for annual will be out?

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Probably next Thursday or Friday.

BANNED

Serious question... Is Cyclops... A communist?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    My mans spends all his time seeing red...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

How does he differentiate blood then from other liquids? Did he have to take time to study what's what to avoid possible confusion?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    How does he differentiate blood then from other liquids? Did he have to take time to study what's what to avoid possible confusion?
    If he can't tell what something is through context, he gets down on all fours and licks it.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm sure that by the end of this year Cyclops will be in a relationship. Because apparently that's the most important thing for his character, sadly
    After his breakup with Emma, ​​he has not been with anyone and for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Forget about Jean or Emma for a moment.
    It is not about them, i just don't know, it is like with Nightwing, he has so many relationship that they all feel false and i feel that always having scott on relationship drama doesn't make him look any good.

You can make a character kiss and have sex and enter relationships but each new one makes all the others mean less. All the feelings and proclamations of love feel empty
    Scott is not like Dick, this saddens me because I really liked Dick and Kory, they were even about to get married ... but DC wanted Dick to be like Bruce, a Playboy who sleeps with thousands of girls and doesn't rarely have a serious relationship. Scott is another story, even after the affair with Emma and all the trash of Hitlerclops, Scott is still a good boy just like everyone else makes bad decisions. But Scott is not a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    I don’t know. Sounds like a poor retcon to me, since in AvX Scott himself said that Emma was all he needed.
    And I actually don’t believe that you can “steal” a man. Men have their own heads on their shoulders to decide.
    Not necessarily, saying that Scott didn't love Jean is really poor retcon, before apocalypse both were planning on having children, Scott proved many times to really love her. Also after his break with Emma when he saw Jeen, Scott could only think about how much he missed her and wanted to have her by his side.
    "Men have their own heads on their shoulders to decide" is correct, but Scott was not at his best when this happened, he had been possessed by apocalypse, he was not mentally well, also Emma used things like disguising himself as Jean and convincing him that they didn't do anything wrong by being just thoughts. It's as if you took advantage of someone who has suffered post-traumatic stress.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This is a legitimately good point. The idea of a so called eternal love can be really negative for someone's life, particularly if the other person is in another relationship or just doesn't want them anymore. I admit that perspective can be a bit different for Scott, since death is a revolving door for the X-Men. Even so, keeping him pining for Jean or close to her when she's with someone else would be awful. Being close to an ex can really hurt and we already had a pathetic Cyclops who couldn't get over Jean in Tyke. I think another relationship would be good for Scott, but he really needs to get all the JEEEEEEEEAAN out of his system first. And whoever he dates should not be written as a stopgap while Jean doesn't dump Bishop or whoever she ends up with.
    You know? I love Scott and Jean, but I agree, if Jean is with someone else and doesn't want to go back to Scott, then Scott is right in his own right to find his own way. I'm not essentially saying that he have another relationship immediately, that is not necessary, but that he stay away from Jean and eventually meet other women. Although if Jean wants to go back to Scott, but by the doubts or advice of the others or whatever prevents her from the next step, I agree that Scott fight for her, Jean did it in X-factor, Scott can and he should do it too. Of course, given his low self-esteem problems, I don't know if he is capable of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    God!! It is eternal to see Scott's return. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    My mans spends all his time seeing red...
    Oh Gosh!!
    Now seriously how can Scott drive if he is color blind?

If he can't tell what something is through context, he gets down on all fours and licks it.
    Oh gosh, the horrors that Scott could be lead to with such naivety.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-10-2019 at 06:13 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

What brought this question on? And I’d say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Too long
    Have you been hanging out with people that dislike Cyclops? Or reading to much into their silly fan fictions where Scott is a man that has woman below... And not in the fun way.

This post is like and approve by Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    This post is like and approve by Maddie.
    Hm, probably Emma as well. Although, in retrospect, Scott is lucky he never had to dress like Havok when he was with Maddie.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Now seriously how can Scott drive if he is color blind?
    He must be good at differentiating between red, dark red, darker red, light red, lighter red and thousand of reds...

And I bet he doesn’t have myopia lol.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

I don't say Scott is a communist as something negative, but something like, when he took over power he gave free food to all poor, ended all wars by destroying all weapons,, gave free energy too everyone, hell he's on his way to correct birth defects and re ice Antarctica, what kind of ideology is that? Some sort of utopic communism?