View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 250 of 619 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The only times changing an X-Character's powers has actually been beneficial to them or fights is when instead of vertically buffing their existing power to make fights less interesting, they just get another power like diamond Emma or magic Beast which is a more horizontal buff that makes things more interesting.

So on that note, let's give Scott the power to open up a portal to the pig dimension, where he can shoot out rubber piggies to cause mental damage to the opponents.
    I'll go for it. It'll drive his teammates, stalkers, and enemies mad trying to figure out his endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Pretty much, lol.

I dunno, I used to be cool with Emma's secondary mutation for purely thematic/aesthetic reasons, but it's often used as a really, really cheap Tank/DPS toggle. Which is super unfair. Same for Beast and his melee Warrior getting a Mage specialization.

I once suggested Scott should get a ruby skin upgrade. It would serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than looking fabulous and hawt.
    Scott in Ruby Form: "No I'm not invulnerable. I'm just Fabulous today".
    Scott strikes a pose.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

It would be interesting if he had ruby quartz gadgets that would allow him to do things like make ricochet in the open.

Since they insist on having pouches that at least keep something useful.

I wonder why Scott never had suits that let him use his blasts from his hands. Other than that time he cosplayed as a super-villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I wonder why Scott never had suits that let him use his blasts from his hands. Other than that time he cosplayed as a super-villain.
    bc his blasts come out of his eyes. Physically I dont see how it would even make much sense. Seems rather inefficient anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The only times changing an X-Character's powers has actually been beneficial to them or fights is when instead of vertically buffing their existing power to make fights less interesting, they just get another power like diamond Emma or magic Beast which is a more horizontal buff that makes things more interesting.

So on that note, let's give Scott the power to open up a portal to the pig dimension, where he can shoot out rubber piggies to cause mental damage to the opponents.
    Thats not changing powers though; its adding them. Im sure people would be less excited about those had Emma lost her TP in favor of diamond and Beast lose his physical mutation and strength to become a straight up magic wielder

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bc his blasts come out of his eyes. Physically I dont see how it would even make much sense. Seems rather inefficient anyway

Thats not changing powers though; its adding them. Im sure people would be less excited about those had Emma lost her TP in favor of diamond and Beast lose his physical mutation and strength to become a straight up magic wielder
    Options. Suppose he’s pinned down and can’t aim his sight and there’s no way to get a ricochet shot? It wouldn’t be giving him new powers, I guess. Better than heated claws though (no offense Logan).

Options. Suppose he’s pinned down and can’t aim his sight and there’s no way to get a ricochet shot? It wouldn’t be giving him new powers, I guess. Better than heated claws though (no offense Logan).
    How do you get his blasts coming out of his hands when they come out of his eyes? Thats why I said it doesnt make sense.

A suit powered by his eyes that transfer energy to his hands. Like iron man, I guess.

It would be practical, no doubt, but it would take away a lot of distinction from hundreds of other characters who shoot energy through their hands.

Apart from Hyperion and Thanos there are hardly any characters with eye beams in Marvel, that makes him more distinguishable.

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    A suit powered by his eyes that transfer energy to his hands. Like iron man, I guess.
    Yeah, essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It would be practical, no doubt, but it would take away a lot of distinction from hundreds of other characters who shoot energy through their hands.

Apart from Hyperion and Thanos there are hardly any characters with eye beams in Marvel, that makes him more distinguishable.
    Valid points. Scott's visor is definitely iconic, even if I wanted him to gain control of his power I wouldn't take away his visor. A suit that let him transfer his blasts to his hands would be supplementary and not used often.

I want him to teleport through the punch dimention

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    The "Punch Dimension". smh

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by keeper444 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    The "Punch Dimension". smh
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Yeah, essentially.

Valid points. Scott's visor is definitely iconic, even if I wanted him to gain control of his power I wouldn't take away his visor. A suit that let him transfer his blasts to his hands would be supplementary and not used often.
    Yeah, I feel like it would make him too similar to Havok. The visor is Scott's thing.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Faster draw via the trigger gloves vs. Not being able to play shooter games with monochromatic palettes.

Real tough choice, lol.

Speaking of the punch dimension, I've always had a headcanon that is related in some way to Cyttorak.

The ruby quartz contains it, it is unlimited kinetic energy (unstoppable), it's red...