View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 259 of 619 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Shirtless Scott And it made Dani go for that hug omg nooooo I will not ship them no matter how cute they would look together.
    Playing devil's advocate here, but the art does make it seem as if Dani got close to calm/reassure Scott and he went for a "Holy crap, I was expecting the worst not five seconds ago and I'm totally stoked you got better" hug. That being said, she clearly didn't mind and Shan's knowing look/pervy smile seems to really drive that notion home, lol. Surely, she noticed Illyana's glare and is thinking "Nice save, Summers", right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 04-04-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Another one.Didn't watch it.Should I?If anyone watched it tell me if I should watch it.
    That video won't be so bad if it's the same as their article I read a while back. It's actually about how the majority(mostly non comic book readers and haters) view Cyclops and why their perspective is wrong. It's not perfect, but it definitely isn't meant to **** on Cyke.

BANNED

Found this on Twitter.
    IMG_20190405_193428.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That video won't be so bad if it's the same as their article I read a while back. It's actually about how the majority(mostly non comic book readers and haters) view Cyclops and why their perspective is wrong. It's not perfect, but it definitely isn't meant to **** on Cyke.
    I just watched it, and I agree. The video itself was more of correct misconceptions most people would have. The guy definitely messed up in a few areas and took one or two things out of context but it was far from a hate video.
    I wrote the book.

Found this on Twitter.
    IMG_20190405_193428.jpg
    Nice find! Looks like a shot right out of the 92 animated cartoon.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Found this on Twitter.
    IMG_20190405_193428.jpg
    Now that is a x team I would to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    A virus so he may never have kids.
    Harsh but hell to the NO, or no untill we get Ruby Summers.

So does Scott having one eye affect the intensity of his blasts? I don't know if that mentioned in this week's issue or not.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    So does Scott having one eye affect the intensity of his blasts? I don't know if that mentioned in this week's issue or not.
    Cyke had a splitting headache and ended on his knees for merely thinking of shooting someone. Odds are Cyke won't be firing anything until the reunion with "Emma". Which I'm guessing will play out as some sort of Hero Test to screw with Cyke some more, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    They didn't mention that, but it established something I hope they expand upon, Dark Beast said that with his skull apparently cracked the beams were putting pressure on it and if he focuses them they will kill him, so it may mean that his beams aren't generated in his eyes (which would mean that losing an eye doesn't weaken him)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I fail to see the purpose of Scott losing an eye on this context, specially in such a dumb way.
    If a villain took his eye out it could have been epic but by accident is dissapointing.

For this to have some kind of effect it would have to last beyond this run and i seriously doubt that will be the case.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I fail to see the purpose of Scott losing an eye on this context, specially in such a dumb way.
    If a villain took his eye out it could have been epic but by accident is dissapointing.

For this to have some kind of effect it would have to last beyond this run and i seriously doubt that will be the case.
    Yeah I expect this to lead to some power upgrade or something similar.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Yeah I expect this to lead to some power upgrade or something similar.
    I’d settle for just fixing the on/off switch in his head after all these years.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

I have a feeling that Scott's injuries are going to be a recurring theme. Along with the rest of the teams' injuries as well. It will probably serve as a temptation for Scott to start using deadlier force, as his current methods are leaving them vulnerable. This will probably be brought up by Emma, but Scott will probably shut it down. Also, there's the chance dark beast did something to him. He's done it before in Bendis's run.

Then again, I might be entirely wrong and nothing is ever brought up from these events.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Like, there's still a few problems with Rosenberg's Uncanny, but I'm really liking the run. Logan is quickly becoming my favorite, other than Scott of course.