• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 619 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Obviously a proper tie-in to Rosenberg's narrative. Neither stoked or bummed about it. Better to fix the editorial screw-up than pretend it's not there.

Everyone is Scott's replacement. Yes, even the other S-Tiered X-Men. Just look at that UXM #14 and tell me you've ever seen Wolvie stare at Xavier/Jean/Storm's necks that hard, ever.
    Yeah, Wolverine's return has been nothing short of a mess. Luckily Scott is being shoved right into action and only needs to deal with the annual to tie things over. Unfortunately I somehow feel that there will still be problems there.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Yeah, Wolverine's return has been nothing short of a mess. Luckily Scott is being shoved right into action and only needs to deal with the annual to tie things over. Unfortunately I somehow feel that there will still be problems there.
    Well the whole 'no point in wasting time over hurt feelings and going back to work' is kind of Scott's thing. Maybe that's why Alex looks so pissed off on that UXM #14's cover?

"You can't just ignore my character arc!!! I matter!!!"

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Not necessarily, saying that Scott didn't love Jean is really poor retcon, before apocalypse both were planning on having children, Scott proved many times to really love her. Also after his break with Emma when he saw Jeen, Scott could only think about how much he missed her and wanted to have her by his side.
    What? That was not my point at all. What I've said that it was a poor retcoon of Scemma. Like Emma meant nothing to Scott all these years. It's ok to not being in love with your dead wife, when you already move on and have another woman in your life. I'm not saying that he didn't love Jean before, but it dosen't mean he should love her forever (in a romantic way).
    Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    "Men have their own heads on their shoulders to decide" is correct, but Scott was not at his best when this happened, he had been possessed by apocalypse, he was not mentally well, also Emma used things like disguising himself as Jean and convincing him that they didn't do anything wrong by being just thoughts. It's as if you took advantage of someone who has suffered post-traumatic stress.
    Where I came from there are no such concepts. Scott is an adult man and he can make decisions by himself. He did what he wanted. That's all.
    Last edited by Gamall; 01-10-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    What? That was not my point at all. What I've said that it was a poor retcoon of Scemma. Like Emma meant nothing to Scott all these years. It's ok to not being in love with your dead wife, when you already move on and have another woman in your life. I'm not saying that he didn't love Jean before, but it dosen't mean he should love her forever (in a romantic way).

Where I came from there are no such concepts. Scott is an adult man and he can make decisions by himself. He did what he wanted. That's all.
    I don’t understand what you mean by “concept” ... it’s not a concept. A person with mental conditions can’t consent, he was not in his right mind and emotionally not there. So yea. I am not saying he is blameless ... sure he was at fault going to Emma in the first place ... but he was taken advantage of.

Actually I think it's also understandable that he went to Emma, when he felt he couldn't talk to Jean, he went to another opposite sex for advice. Of course Emma was not the best choice that she had a villainous past but didn't the x-men usually forgive what people have done before they joined the team, it's kind of their thing.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

So I got bored and decided to look into the Xmen anime. Are you guys sure that the "JJJEEEEAAAANNNN" meme didn't start here? I got like 5 of them so far.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So I got bored and decided to look into the Xmen anime. Are you guys sure that the "JJJEEEEAAAANNNN" meme didn't start here? I got like 5 of them so far.
    TAS? Yes...I think I've seen some video cut of all the JJJEEEAAAANNNNs of TAS and it's pretty brainwashing...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    TAS? Yes...I think I've seen some video cut of all the JJJEEEAAAANNNNs of TAS and it's pretty brainwashing...
    No the anime not the 90s series.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Actually I think it's also understandable that he went to Emma, when he felt he couldn't talk to Jean, he went to another opposite sex for advice. Of course Emma was not the best choice that she had a villainous past but didn't the x-men usually forgive what people have done before they joined the team, it's kind of their thing.
    Yea I was speaking more of her villainous past but u r right .. the Xmen r too forgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yea I was speaking more of her villainous past but u r right .. the Xmen r too forgiving
    Anyway glad you're back! How were the exams going?

BANNED

I might give it a try, but damn I can't stand the animation style even tough Scott is a beefcake

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Actually I think it's also understandable that he went to Emma, when he felt he couldn't talk to Jean, he went to another opposite sex for advice.
    His other options were Xavier, Beast, Wolverine and Xorn, lol. AKA dudes who didn't want him to marry Jean in the first place and that new guy who doesn't know anything about x-drama.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I might give it a try, but damn I can't stand the animation style even tough Scott is a beefcake
    The story turns into a mind-numbing custerf-word in the second half of it. Watch at your own risks.

Mighty Member

Anyway glad you're back! How were the exams going?
    Omg! Don’t remind me I procrastinated and now I have to delay the exam. I need some serious help ... how can one un-lazy themselves?

But Tnx for asking!

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Omg! Don’t remind me I procrastinated and now I have to delay the exam. I need some serious help ... how can one un-lazy themselves?

But Tnx for asking!
    Well, I hope things work out. I myself am studying currently to take the NCLEX exam so I'm pretty stressed myself. I found that removing fun activities doesn't help. Everything in moderation. You don't want to overdo things and end up like Scott, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, I hope things work out. I myself am studying currently to take the NCLEX exam so I'm pretty stressed myself. I found that removing fun activities doesn't help. Everything in moderation. You don't want to overdo things and end up like Scott, lol.
    I’m planning to do my masters and GMAT exam is required ... so I’ve to study for it, And my math ... gg I’ve been out of touch for like forever. But you r absolutely right .. it’s all about time management.

Good luck with your exam!! You goooot thissss! ... but what’s NCLEX?