• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 619 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I’m planning to do my masters and GMAT exam is required ... so I’ve to study for it, And my math ... gg I’ve been out of touch for like forever. But you r absolutely right .. it’s all about time management.

Good luck with your exam!! You goooot thissss! ... but what’s NCLEX?
    It's the exam I need to take in order to receive my license to work as a nurse.

Also, good luck to you as well. I'm sure we'll hear the news of your success soon.

As a side note, I hope we're not derailing the thread too much.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

Also, good luck to you as well. I'm sure we'll hear the news of your success soon.
    Oh wow! U r a nurse ... such an honourable profession. Good for you xx I wish u nothing but success too.

Aww thank you! Love this positivity... really motivates me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post

As a side note, I hope we're not derailing the thread too much .

Haha True xD ... back to Cyclops!

I fucking can’t wait for the annual issue! I’m so excited but I’m also worried ... idk why but I’m terrified.

None of the current writers really click with me .. so I don’t know what to expect but this relaunch is disappointing.

Emma was right

I don’t understand what you mean by “concept” ... it’s not a concept. A person with mental conditions can’t consent, he was not in his right mind and emotionally not there. So yea. I am not saying he is blameless ... sure he was at fault going to Emma in the first place ... but he was taken advantage of.
    Who diagnosed him? He is not crazy or mentally retarded. People with depression can't decide for themselves?
    P.s. And I don't blame anyone for what happened.

When he comes back, I wish Scott is like this with his team:

Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    His other options were Xavier, Beast, Wolverine and Xorn, lol. AKA dudes who didn't want him to marry Jean in the first place and that new guy who doesn't know anything about x-drama.
    Logan was the nicest one during that time (before Jean's death) when you think about it, he comforted Jean and later Emma and later Scott. Sadly Scott didn't and maybe would never seek comfort from him initially, what a pity lol.

Omg! Don’t remind me I procrastinated and now I have to delay the exam. I need some serious help ... how can one un-lazy themselves?

But Tnx for asking!
    I've just finished my final, it was like hell, but if I didn't get through it I would definitely fail the exams. I hope you can get through it too Think about Cyke's coming back, there will be good things ahead of us!
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Lol the pic is funny. I want Scott to be like this if tiny chance is that he’s not busy banishing himself...
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Who diagnosed him? He is not crazy or mentally retarded. People with depression can't decide for themselves?
    P.s. And I don't blame anyone for what happened.

Well, he was suffering PTSD ... so there’s that. Ofc they can make decisions by themselves but there was manipulation on Emma’s part. People who are suffering some form of mental issues tend to be vulnerable and Emma sexually & emotionally exploited Scott .. which is ethically wrong and I think by law standards her therapist license would be revoked ... so there’s some manipulation.

I blame all 3 involved from Jean to Scott to Emma haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Logan was the nicest one during that time (before Jean's death) when you think about it, he comforted Jean and later Emma and later Scott. Sadly Scott didn't and maybe would never seek comfort from him initially, what a pity lol.

I've just finished my final, it was like hell, but if I didn't get through it I would definitely fail the exams. I hope you can get through it too Think about Cyke's coming back, there will be good things ahead of us!
    Aww Thank you!

Congrats on finishing ur finals ... U will do just fine. I believe you can do it.
    I am so excited for next weeks preview. U have no idea xD Scotty Boy is backkk

Btw I agree with you .. Logan was the nicest n the sanest during NXM ... he really tried helpin em out.

Well, he was suffering PTSD ... so there’s that. Ofc they can make decisions by themselves but there was manipulation on Emma’s part. People who are suffering some form of mental issues tend to be vulnerable and Emma sexually & emotionally exploited Scott .. which is ethically wrong and I think by law standards her therapist license would be revoked ... so there’s some manipulation.

I blame all 3 involved from Jean to Scott to Emma haha

Aww Thank you!

Congrats on finishing ur finals ... U will do just fine. I believe you can do it.
    I am so excited for next weeks preview. U have no idea xD Scotty Boy is backkk

Btw I agree with you .. Logan was the nicest n the sanest during NXM ... he really tried helpin em out.
    She isn't actually a sex therapist. She said that to be flippant to Jean. She has degrees in education and business, but that's it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She isn't actually a sex therapist. She said that to be flippant to Jean. She has degrees in education and business, but that's it.
    I read somewhere that she has masters in psychotherapy or psychology. I still think taking advantage of a vulnerable Scott was unethical.

I read somewhere that she has masters in psychotherapy or psychology. I still think taking advantage of a vulnerable Scott was unethical.
    Oh, no doubt. What Emma did was ethically and morally wrong. Even the most die hard Emma fans will admit that.

I think Scott needed more time after his encountered with Apocalypse.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Knowing our luck, he'll start crying and ask Logan "Why can't I be a TRU HERO like you???"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Oh, no doubt. What Emma did was ethically and morally wrong. Even the most die hard Emma fans will admit that.
    I wouldn’t have blamed Emma if Cyke was not suffering PTSD tho

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I think Scott needed more time after his encountered with Apocalypse.
    I agree. The guy really needs a vacation to clear his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Knowing our luck, he'll start crying and ask Logan "Why can't I be a TRU HERO like you???"
    .... Ohh god why oh why lol

I wouldn’t have blamed Emma if Cyke was not suffering PTSD tho
    Well if Jean had share him none of this would have happened. Yes I blame Emma for falling for a broken mess that it was Summers and knowing he was broken try to used it to get back at Jean but it end up being her who was trap by the Summers charm?
    I agree. The guy really needs a vacation to clear his mind.
    I would be more then happy to pay for it, if I can join him
    Emma can join us and 3some in... Omg let me stop there is too early for this nonsense.