View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 281 of 619 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Its all I have now.
    Well, at least we have more coping mechanisms than our boy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Heh, uh...anyone know a funny joke?
    Rosenberg: Alex always had Scott's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Haha, yeah, guess that’s true. I’ll post some more sketches to break up the cycle a bit; I wish I knew why they keep coming up sideways.
    Is hard to break the cycle when you pick up UXM and on every issue editorial has to remind us that Cyclops was wrong and a bad guy.
    Don't get me wrong I like the book so far is just one movent in the book overshadows all of it but it might just be us reading it this way because we just can not let go of the annual. I liked the annual untill Cyclops speech at the end because of that it destroyed the issue and made it something that many of us didn't enjoy. Lets not forget Jr little hate speech and calling out Emma.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Heh, uh...anyone know a funny joke?
    Alex always having Scott's back? I genuinely laughed out loud when I read it. I mean, it had to be an intentional joke, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 04-12-2019 at 06:11 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Is hard to break the cycle when you pick up UXM and on every issue editorial has to remind us that Cyclops was wrong and a bad guy.
    Don't get me wrong I like the book so far is just one movent in the book overshadows all of it but it might just be us reading it this way because we just can not let go of the annual. I liked the annual untill Cyclops speech at the end because of that it destroyed the issue and made it something that many of us didn't enjoy. Lets not forget Jr little hate speech and calling out Emma.
    The upcoming meeting with Emma is gonna be the dealbreaker for me. Like, dude, Roseyboy better deliver or words are gonna be said. Not the nice ones, too.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The upcoming meeting with Emma is gonna be the dealbreaker for me. Like, dude, Roseyboy better deliver or words are gonna be said. Not the nice ones, too.
    The funniest thing is that both Scott and Emma have perfectly legit reasons to be annoyed at each other for the things that happened during/after their relationship/Scott's death, but odds are we'll get another round of alternate universe arguing tactics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The funniest thing is that both Scott and Emma have perfectly legit reasons to be annoyed at each other for the things that happened during/after their relationship/Scott's death, but odds are we'll get another round of alternate universe arguing tactics.
    Stop being a prophet lemme live in my bubble!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

On the one hand x-office wants us to think that Scott is a villain, on the other hand they also want Emma to look like a villain so I do not know where they're going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    On the one hand x-office wants us to think that Scott is a villain, on the other hand they also want Emma to look like a villain so I do not know where they're going to go.
    Marvel has been playing the "Emma was the perfect girlfriend, always" retcon for almost four years, now. Odds aren't exactly stacked in Cyke's favor. Wouldn't be surprised he was portrayed as an unappreciative jerk for not putting out after she fixes his eye or something.

Remember in No More Humans where Beast admitted Cyclops right and then slammed a table. I want more scenes like that.
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 04-12-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Marvel has been playing the "Emma was the perfect girlfriend, always" retcon for almost four years, now. Odds aren't exactly stacked in Cyke's favor. Wouldn't be surprised he was portrayed as an unappreciative jerk for not putting out after she fixes his eye or something.
    Inhuman vs. X-Men was in 2016, in Secret Empire Emma tried to erase Tyke's brain and transform him into Adult Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Remember in No More Humans where Beast admitted Cyclops and then slammed a table. I want more scenes like that.
    Best case scenario, we'll get someone going on the record about Scott being only 98% wrong.

Inhuman vs. X-Men was in 2016
    Three years, my bad indeed.

in Secret Empire Emma tried to erase Tyke's brain and transform him into Adult Scott.
    What does that have to do with Cyke being portrayed as an unappreciative jerk for not putting out after she fixes his eye or something? If anything, Emma's revisionist undying devotion to Scott is the perfect set-up for Won'tPutOutUnappreciativeJerkClops.

Best case scenario, we'll get someone going on the record about Scott being only 98% wrong.

Three years, my bad indeed.

What does that have to do with Cyke being portrayed as an unappreciative jerk for not putting out after she fixes his eye or something? If anything, Emma's revisionist undying devotion to Scott is the perfect set-up for Won'tPutOutUnappreciativeJerkClops.
    What I mean is that Emma has been shown as a toxic influence on Scott lately, Scott's own resurrection has Kid Cable hating her.

We know it's bullshit but the narrative is that both Scott and Emma were wrong and evil.

What I mean is that Emma has been shown as a toxic influence on Scott lately, Scott's own resurrection has Kid Cable hating her.

We know it's bullshit but the narrative is that both Scott and Emma were wrong and evil.
    Scott: "You corrupted me!"
    Emma: "YOU corrupted me!"
    Scott: "Nuh huh, YOU corrupted me!"
    Emma: "Double nuh-huh, YOU corrupted me!"

Mighty Member

I wouldn't quite say Marvel's been portraying her as the perfect girlfriend, but by Yana's Dark Lords, Scott and Emma got the job done with/out the rest of the JGS. Sometimes just with the two of them.
    Let your wallet talk.