View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 286 of 619 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So lets come up with things that they would blame on Cyclops.

What I think he will be blame for:
    1: Cable's death
    Didn't Hope already do that?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Didn't Hope already do that?
    I didn't read the issue but did Hope blame Jean and/or her team, too? I mean, 1) Cyke was kinda dead the whole time, and 2) Beast started the chain of events in the first place...

Unless Hope blames Cyke for being dead therefore he couldn't protect Cable???
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    And the disrespect keep coming.
    Marvel made a video about how "pathetic" Scott is.
    As if the comics isn't enough.

Say it with me kids-
    "Wolverine Cool, Cyclops bad"
    It's just his opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.

If you're willing to be petty, you can find multiple reasons to despise a particular character. I've seen people do it with Wolverine, Jean Grey, Charles Xavier, and Squirrel Girl. This guy just chose Cyclops and ignored the vast majority of his major achievements to justify his attitudes. He's not the first, nor will he be the last. That's just how fandom works.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

There are people who continue to hate Kitty Pryde for saying the N-word thirty years ago. Fandoms are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Whatever happens in Marvelous X-Men #4. If it’s bad Scott will be blamed for it.
    It might just be the cover because he is not in AOXM.

In Marvelous Jean's going to see things about New X-Men, probably. Just like Magneto saw AXIS or Magneto and Storm saw AvsX

BANNED

Let's hope Jean will be at least as well written as Magneto and Storm have been. Since last issue had a moment about Scott killing Charles, I guess this one will be about the affair. I guess #5 Will be about him leaving Maddie? It's definitely a throwback mood.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I didn't read the issue but did Hope blame Jean and/or her team, too?
    What does your heart tell you? Was blame fairly attributed or did Cyke end up with approximately 99% of aforementioned blame?

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Let's hope Jean will be at least as well written as Magneto and Storm have been. Since last issue had a moment about Scott killing Charles, I guess this one will be about the affair. I guess #5 Will be about him leaving Maddie? It's definitely a throwback mood.
    That would be efffin' hilarious. Iceman did freak out over it in his Winter's End issue.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 04-15-2019 at 08:00 AM.

BANNED

Bobby was throwing major shade at Scott in Winters End.

Poor Bobby is obviously still angry at Cyke ignoring him in favor of his on-and-off cosmic creeper/love interest during AvX.

As much as I love Cyke, he really needs to understand that "Hey, my girlfriend and I had this thing planned out, you can hang out with us" is NOT an appropriate response to one of your bros getting all whiny and EMO over something.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    What does your heart tell you? Was blame fairly attributed or did Cyke end up with approximately 99% of aforementioned blame?

That would be efffin' hilarious. Iceman did freak out over it in his Winter's End issue.
    I sad.

Poor Bobby is obviously still angry at Cyke ignoring him in favor of his on-and-off cosmic creeper/love interest during AvX.

As much as I love Cyke, he really needs to understand that "Hey, my girlfriend and I had this thing planned out, you can hang out with us" is NOT an appropriate response to one of your bros getting all whiny and EMO over something.
    You'd think Bobby'd be more pissed off at Cyke's girlfriend for grabbing his attention. Or maybe he's pissed off that Cyke remains clueless?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I sad.
    Hope: "You are nothing to me, you shouldn't be back, I hate you and you suck at everything. You failed Cable. But so did I. So did everyone."
    Scott: "Wait, hold on a sec, you're blaming people who aren't me for, like, anything?"
    Hope: "Well, I didn't bring it up when speaking to them."
    Scott: "Oh."
    Hope: "Ooooh, I was mean to Bishop. Sorta."
    Scott: "Sorta?"
    Hope: "Well, I didn't pull a gun on him."
    Scott: "............................."
    Scott: "Soooo, when you say you're blaming other people for stuff, your actual actions do not support such a claim in any way whatsoever, do they?"
    Hope: "............................."
    Hope: "Huh, what do you know, I suppose they don't. Weird."

You'd think Bobby'd be more pissed off at Cyke's girlfriend for grabbing his attention. Or maybe he's pissed off that Cyke remains clueless?
    He is, actually. Shade was also thrown at Maddie and Emma, lol. I can post a scan later today. Bobby's rant was sheer insanity. Not just the Cyke part. He went all meta on Jean and started bitching about the Dark Phoenix Saga while conveniently ignoring his own Dark Iceman Saga. Too funny.

But that's because nobody remembers Dark Iceman Saga or when he got into the Mystique shower like a creep.

Doing things like that only counts if the story is relevant.

Unfortunately or Scott's blessing, all his love stories are great events that completely change the dynamics of the groups. God, they did an entire event just to get Maddie out of the way and Scott could be with Jean and they just got the opposite effect.

On the other hand, when they did things like AvsX or Schism, Scott won more and more fans.

In short, the more Marvel tries to make Scott popular, the less popular he is, the more it tries to make him unpopular, more popular.

Ah, So Bobby's finally drinking the Alex-aid: for all the Whiny younger brother goodness.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

When Jeen had the *You are gay Bobby* conversation with Bobby he ask her if Warren or Tyke where gay. Jeen responded by saying something about the nick name Yana had call Tyke.