View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 290 of 619 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 9276

Nope I can not do this anymore, I had it with CBRclops. Droping this books, JDW said it our Cyclops die in SW.

The one here all I want to do is put him back in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just you wait until the committee tells Scott he's an a-hole for not suggesting they go see Emma sooner.
    Why would Emma see Scott...this version is so pathetic and clueless she may wonder if Jean planted an idea in her head to love Scott

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    If by great moments you mean being maimed along with questionable decision making and a horrible mortality rate then I agree.
    For the sake of fairness, Alex wasn't invited for that "We're not in charge anymore, but we'll still get blamed for everything, oh well" drink with Logan. Take the good with the bad?

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Why would Emma see Scott...this version is so pathetic and clueless she may wonder if Jean planted an idea in her head to love Scott
    I honestly wouldn't put it past Wi-Fi to psychically neuter Scott just to spite Emma.

The legends were true. There is only one group to save Cyclops now:

THE CHAMPIONS
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The legends were true. There is only one group to save Cyclops now:

THE CHAMPIONS
    *sniff sniff* my hopes are all in that one issue xD

Out of amused curiosity, is anyone still planning to buy UXM:WotR?

I mean, my take on it was basically "NeuteredClops playing defense, huh? Oh, alright, I'll be a good sport about it as long has Cyke doesn't get kicked around too much in the main... Ooookay, and just like that, Other!Book can go to hell, lol."

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I can not stop laughing with Havok's face in the voting, he thought Scott was going to put him in charge.
    The one good part of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The one good part of the issue.
    "Scott, when I said you had to listen to more people than Logan, I was referring to ME, your BROTHER, not those idiots who are not ME."

I mean, my take on it was basically "NeuteredClops playing defense, huh? Oh, alright, I'll be a good sport about it as long has Cyke doesn't get kicked around too much in the main... Ooookay, and just like that, Other!Book can go to hell, lol."
    Me but why I would bother with it I don't know at this point.

For the sake of fairness, Alex wasn't invited for that "We're not in charge anymore, but we'll still get blamed for everything, oh well" drink with Logan. Take the good with the bad?

I honestly wouldn't put it past Wi-Fi to psychically neuter Scott just to spite Emma.
    So can Emma finish the job she began in x men blue with tyke but now on this CBRclops? Because even if it be mess up it be better then what we have.

Black king Emma save Cyclops from CBRclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Scott, when I said you had to listen to more people than Logan, I was referring to ME, your BROTHER, not those idiots who are not ME."
    Alex: "Mmmm. Maybe I should've factored in the fact that there were other people in the room. Dang it."

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So can Emma finish the job she began in x men blue with tyke but now on this CBRclops? Because even if it be mess up it be better then what we have.

Black king Emma save Cyclops from CBRclops.
    I'm even more scared about that issue now.

Alex: "Mmmm. Maybe I should've factored in the fact that there were other people in the room. Dang it."
    I'm still trying to figure out what happened there. None of it makes complete sense to me.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 04-17-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I admittedly don't see the War of the Rosenberg mini being that good for anyone involved, but it is certainly worth a look just to see Scott dropping the CQC on elves. I hope he sees some Rock Trolls and just runs through a Yakuza character movelist. I hope he does a Stone Cold Stunner to a Frost Giant. (No, I don't know how that's possible. Not my job.)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I admittedly don't see the War of the Rosenberg mini being that good for anyone involved, but it is certainly worth a look just to see Scott dropping the CQC on elves. I hope he sees some Rock Trolls and just runs through a Yakuza character movelist. I hope he does a Stone Cold Stunner to a Frost Giant. (No, I don't know how that's possible. Not my job.)
    I kinda wish Yana would drop Scott from, like, four stories high so he'd somehow not die on impact and power tackle someone for no freakin' reason whatsoever.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I kinda wish Yana would drop Scott from, like, four stories high so he'd somehow not die on impact and power tackle someone for no freakin' reason whatsoever.
    I was worried for a while there. I thought you wanted him to fall to his death. Regardless, that might be pretty cool to see. If we are actually able to see some pretty good CQC, that might make the eye thing better.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia