Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 619 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Yay! He's finally back, I can't wait for this!!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I gotta say, wondering what brought him back has been eating me alive the closer we get to the annual, lol. Been leaning towards either Phoenix shenanigans or the TO virus given what happened in the NM mini and with how many of them are on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I gotta say, wondering what brought him back has been eating me alive the closer we get to the annual, lol. Been leaning towards either Phoenix shenanigans or the TO virus given what happened in the NM mini and with how many of them are on his team.
    TO seems likely - but if they want to tie his solo series into his return, they could always have Corsair be the responsible party via the Shrouded (the same people who brought him back) and Scott was laying low until his dependency on illegal medicines to survive wore off. But that's too much continuity for today's Marvel, I think.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Now that we know Tyke was Cyke and will have all his memories, lets talk about his first girlfriend Vileena. How fun would it be if she age up and remember Scott.

1134.jpg

If Cyke gets to see her again it will be weird if she is young but for the lols it be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Now that we know Tyke was Cyke and will have all his memories, lets talk about his first girlfriend Vileena. How fun would it be if she age up and remember Scott.

1134.jpg

If Cyke gets to see her again it will be weird if she is young but for the lols it be fun.
    Still miffed that Tyke's space adventures are ignored. Also hoped that he would go back to space and see her again. Coulda gotten some good tragedy out of this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

1134.jpg

With all the stuff that can happen in space based sci fi she can be aged up and you might not even need an explanation.

"I fell into uncharted anomaly #983765938 and now I'm the same age as you! Again. How convenient to the plot."
    Dark does not mean deep.

Scott can say he got his 1st girlfriend all by him self with out the need of his older self acting all pedo like.

I would like to see Cyke and his dad now. He got to lived with his father for over 8 weeks, even if they didn't get so close he now has happy memories.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Still miffed that Tyke's space adventures are ignored. Also hoped that he would go back to space and see her again. Coulda gotten some good tragedy out of this.
    Both their fathers hated each other. There is so much there that could be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    With all the stuff that can happen in space based sci fi she can be aged up and you might not even need an explanation.

"I fell into uncharted anomaly #983765938 and now I'm the same age as you! Again. How convenient to the plot."
    She could kidnap his dad and we got our selfs a story better the what is going on now

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Scott can say he got his 1st girlfriend all by him self with out the need of his older self acting all pedo like.

I would like to see Cyke and his dad now. He got to lived with his father for over 8 weeks, even if they didn't get so close he now has happy memories.
    Well epic shades send at beast right now lol.
    I think he was with his dad more then 10 weeks. Actually not sure he was stuck in the planet with him for about 5 weeks so yeah 7 or i might be right.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Loving the poll options, lol.

She could team up with what's-her-name from Fraction's last issues of UXM. A Maddie team-up would be too obvious.

I feel like the Off My Lawn blast tends to overshadow his Damn, Summers blast. He wrecks through several floors of a tower built by the Breakworlders where each one is as strong as Colossus -- and he catches more than a few of those very soldiers in the same blast.

Which, of course, leads to this moment:

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Loving the poll options, lol.

She could team up with what's-her-name from Fraction's last issues of UXM. A Maddie team-up would be too obvious.
    It is true Scott has a thing for bad woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I feel like the Off My Lawn blast tends to overshadow his Damn, Summers blast. He wrecks through several floors of a tower built by the Breakworlders where each one is as strong as Colossus -- and he catches more than a few of those very soldiers in the same blast.

I love it when he displays his raw power. They should let him do it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

I liked the buildup even better. His whole strategy was based on lies, and which point the main baddie demands of our 'powerless' Scott "What other lies have you told?!"

Cue cat that ate the canary smirk.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Cyclops vs his ex, electric Boogaloo