View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 305 of 619 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They didn't, but Rosenberg said he had plans for two romances in his UXM run that ended up cut for time. Based on today's issues, people assumed Hope and Magik was one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    That does explain, I guess, why it feels Rosebabble's writing feels like he's crossing a list-- meta pun intended. Phoning it in.

Still not a particularly good list, though.
    Did we just get Secret War'd again? AND BY THE SAME MAN NO LESS?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    They didn't, but Rosenberg said he had plans for two romances in his UXM run that ended up cut for time. Based on today's issues, people assumed Hope and Magik was one of them.
    Why would they assume is Hope and Magic and not Hope and Sean? Scott and Logan, Emma and Scott, Emma and Sean, Logan and Alex.... Logan and Dark Beast, Logan and Dani, Dani and Scott and so on and so on xD

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Why would they assume is Hope and Magic and not Hope and Sean? Scott and Logan, Emma and Scott, Emma and Sean, Logan and Alex.... Logan and Dark Beast, Logan and Dani, Dani and Scott and so on and so on xD
    Probably because she's vouched for her I guess? If it was going to happen I'm glad it didn't. I love magik, but her and hope...no. hope is just, awful.

Didn't really like WOTR, I don't think I really like this cyclops at all. Like yea 90's Scott catches flack every now and then but at least he was a bad ass leader. this is just. IDK. I've tried to like him and give him the benefit of the doubt, but he lacks any qualities at all with Cyclops. Even with Tyke's memories, this feels extremely one sided, other then the self hate and every other "f% the avengers" stuff.
    Last edited by Neocide; 04-24-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Ewww to Hope and her zombie, but Logan and dark hank.. I need a moment of silence because I just can not stop laughing.

Forgot everything has to be straight, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott died in Death of X after being poisoned by a Terrigen cloud that he was exposed to. He was first revealed alive in Extermination #5 and his return story was told in Uncanny X-men annual 1 (2019)

Jean came back in Phoenix Resurrection which came out at the very end of 2017 and her adventures were chronicled in X-men Red

Xavier was brought back in Astonishing X-men (2017). His mind was imprisoned on the astral plane by Shadow King. He ended up trading places with Fantomex and has effectively taken possession of his body.

Logan was first revealed alive in 2017 and his return story began in 2018 and ended earlier this year.

Age of X-men is more like Heroes Reborn. Its been an interesting read so far but kinda filler until Hickman's run
    Thank you.

In today's issue of Ironheart (set in Chicago), there's a panel where a character walks into a warehouse that has some Rightclops graffiti on it.

That's it.
    That's the post.
    Go home.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    In today's issue of Ironheart (set in Chicago), there's a panel where a character walks into a warehouse that has some Rightclops graffiti on it.

That's it.
    That's the post.
    Go home.
    Was not there also Cyclops was right graffitis on Ghost Rider?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Forgot everything has to be straight, my bad
    Scott and Logan is straight? Well that is news to me. I gave some examples and I said so on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Probably because she's vouched for her I guess? If it was going to happen I'm glad it didn't. I love magik, but her and hope...no. hope is just, awful.

Didn't really like WOTR, I don't think I really like this cyclops at all. Like yea 90's Scott catches flack every now and then but at least he was a bad ass leader. this is just. IDK. I've tried to like him and give him the benefit of the doubt, but he lacks any qualities at all with Cyclops. Even with Tyke's memories, this feels extremely one sided, other then the self hate and every other "f% the avengers" stuff.
    90 Cyclops is nothing like CBR Cyclops right now. Going to see WOR champions and see how it is. Lately the x men are written better outside x books.

When is champions issue with Cyclops coming out?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

90 Cyclops is nothing like CBR Cyclops right now. Going to see WOR champions and see how it is. Lately the x men are written better outside x books.
    I'm with you there. I'm still hoping we get an awesome Cyclops moment. I haven't particularly felt like he's had one at all so far.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Le sigh. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I almost miss AaronClops.

I'm guessing the pendulum will swing back the "younglings'" way, but this is just painful right now, lol.

Well, I guess we have a new status quo. Cyclops is alive but as an incompetent leader.

They want us to forget all the character development he had with Morrison/Whedon/Fraction/Gillen. After years of being portrayed as a strong leader that made difficult choices, he will be comic relief now.

Disappointing af.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Well, I guess we have a new status quo. Cyclops is alive but as an incompetent leader.

They want us to forget all the character development he had with Morrison/Whedon/Fraction/Gillen. After years of being portrayed as a strong leader that made difficult choices, he will be comic relief now.

Disappointing af.
    Yep, extremely disappointing. I'm starting to wonder why they felt the need to bring him back alive.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia