View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 311 of 619 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This is questionable language; And no he didn't denied anything to Jean, so no reasons for any fan be upset at a character having sex
    Cyclops thread, not Bishop thread.

but in fact to me is very upseting they are making Jean carry this deadweight (Bishop) and ignoring all his crimes just to prop him up. Jean hooking up with the evil man from the future that tried to kill her friends and loved ones is really stupid and nonsensical.

He is boring and will fade into limbo the moment someone cares enought for Jean beyond making and obsolete character like bishop relevant. She deserves better and has better things to do than being reduced to wanting his fragile "manhood".

Romanticize a murderer and outdated character in such way is really mysoginistic and pathetic
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 04-25-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Agree with you, is not in Kamala personality to kill, she is just so sweet. It worrie me thinking that She and Scott will have a fall in over this.

Carebear clops when he gets mean he takes no prisoners.
    Well, all the heroes are killing, even Spider-man has a sword, in this case killing is completely justified, it's war after all.

It's just the weird scale in the supeheroes comics of "Killing aliens, vampires and magic creatures, ok, people who burn babies with flamethrowers, not ok." But yes, there may be a conflict about it. But in this case, Kamala would not be right.

This situation can be for Scott as Schism + Secret Invasion at the same time.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Has Peter killed anyone in the story yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Has Peter killed anyone in the story yet?
    Not yet, but in the "New Avengers revival" he's with the rest in Jotunnheim, Cap has an ax, Luke Cage a hammer, Logan is Logan and Iron Fist and Spider-man have swords.

I confess that I do not have a very good memory. Did Peter kill some skrull during Secret Invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He has not been the only one to deny it to her, Cyclops said no and when he said no she ran to Logan but than he also said no..... So yeah she must not be good if 3 guys deny it to her and she not mighty. Is not even funny because is cannon xD
    This is not true. Logan rejected her because she told him she wanted Scott and not him, Bishop didn't rejected her either

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Cyclops thread, not Bishop thread.

but in fact to me is very upseting they are making Jean carry this deadweight (Bishop) and ignoring all his crimes just to prop him up. Jean hooking up with the evil man from the future that tired to kill her friends and loved ones is really stupid and nonsensical.

He is boring and will fade into limbo the moment someone cares enought for Jean beyond making and obsolete character like bishop relevant. He deserves better and has better things to do than being reduced to wanting his fragile "manhood".

Romanticize a murderer and outdated character in such way is really mysoginistic and pathetic
    He’s not obsolete. He’s the AoXm Samuel L Jackson version of Shaft.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I repeat my thoughts from yesterday: Scott has some cool moment with a sword against the elves but this is more of a New Mutants comic than X-Men, his role in the story is mainly to be the "old man" so that young people can have focus "breaking the rules".

It's entertaining but if you want to buy it specifically for Scott, it's not worth it.
    Thanks 10 char

I am against this, using the fact that they are aliens as a excuse to kill them. This creatures are just soldiers following oders just like the human side. How about showing mercy and finding a way to take them out with out killing them.

I am against this, using the fact that they are aliens as a excuse to kill them. This creatures are just soldiers following oders just like the human side. How about showing mercy and finding a way to take them out with out killing them.
    I partially agree, I believe that it does not make sense and is hypocritical how they treat those things in many cases.

I do not understand why Scott ordering to kill Purifiers that literally killed babies for being able to be mutants is crossing the line and Thor destroying a skrull warship that is fleeing the Earth is just fine. Either kill everyone or show mercy for everyone.

In Curse of Mutants Iceman killed dozens of vampires and did not seem to mind at all.

Kamala would be wrong, is a war they mean to exterminate Earth people. Is a battlefield by the time they seduce one to stop them 3 more could be taking lives. They are warriors they know what it means to go to war. After one side won then yes mercy needs to be given. Though I am not sure just how I really feel about this. Confusing is one, it feels like yeah is okay but a bigger part of me says no. Scott can help them but how they go about it is to be seen. He could be blame for making kids killed again.. So yeah

Not yet, but in the "New Avengers revival" he's with the rest in Jotunnheim, Cap has an ax, Luke Cage a hammer, Logan is Logan and Iron Fist and Spider-man have swords.

I confess that I do not have a very good memory. Did Peter kill some skrull during Secret Invasion?
    As far as i remember, no, but is not like he was particurlary important there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I partially agree, I believe that it does not make sense and is hypocritical how they treat those things in many cases.

I do not understand why Scott ordering to kill Purifiers that literally killed babies for being able to be mutants is crossing the line and Thor destroying a skrull warship that is fleeing the Earth is just fine. Either kill everyone or show mercy for everyone.

In Curse of Mutants Iceman killed dozens of vampires and did not seem to mind at all.
    It shows that killing someone who is different in war is okay. No is not okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Kamala would be wrong, is a war they mean to exterminate Earth people. Is a battlefield by the time they seduce one to stop them 3 more could be taking lives. They are warriors they know what it means to go to war. After one side won then yes mercy needs to be given. Though I am not sure just how I really feel about this. Confusing is one, it feels like yeah is okay but a bigger part of me says no. Scott can help them but how they go about it is to be seen. He could be blame for making kids killed again.. So yeah
    Is still not okay they have so many smart people they could come up with a better plan. Now I fear for what happens after this and hope Cyclops mission is just to rescue the kids and get them out.

It shows that killing someone who is different in war is okay. No is not okay for me.

Is still not okay they have so many smart people they could come up with a better plan. Now I fear for what happens after this and hope Cyclops mission is just to rescue the kids and get them out.
    Based on the covers it seems that the Champions and Scott are the only heroes in Oceania. The Champions have a teleporter, I guess that's how Scott will end up there.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Yes, he says it in Champions.

He also had a complete collection of The Three Stooges, I remember it because Gambit discovers it when he is helping with the move after the wedding with Jean.

Scott is quite reserved but before House of M he even had a private life with free time.
    Who knows what other weird stuff he's into that no one knows about. Except for maybe Jean and Emma since they've been in his head.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Who knows what other weird stuff he's into that no one knows about. Except for maybe Jean and Emma since they've been in his head.
    #1=Eating cheetos crunchy and stuffing them in a cup of coca cola?