View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 323 of 619 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9276

Rosenberg and Larroca are so straight that I think it is possible that they have not even noticed.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Here's the thing. If it weren't for Rosenberg unintentionally writing Alex as such an attention-seeking, emotionally-manipulative jackass, I'd say it's 500% intentional.

As it is, I dunno, I get the feeling Rosenberg/JDW are merely trying to present Scott and Logan as bitter, desperate veterans who can't cope anymore with the younger folks dying around them. They lash out at each other because there's no one else to assault out of frustration and not feel too bad about it. That actually would be a totally defensible take on their current dynamic, imo.
    True, I just wonder if they're aware of how some are viewing it at this point. Tsk, tsk, Emma might beat Logan to the punch however. Shoot, even Jean. It's nothing but a tragedy at this point for some fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Rosenberg and Larroca are so straight that I think it is possible that they have not even noticed.
    I find that hard to believe being straight myself.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Logan didn't even bother to put up a fight because he just wanted to feel Scott on top of him.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Logan didn't even bother to put up a fight because he just wanted to feel Scott on top of him.
    It certainly seems that way. He technically also threatened a breakup if they continued fighting.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 05-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It certainly seems that way. He technically also threatened a breakup if they continued fighting.
    It gets more obvious when you remember than Logan is actually phisically stronger than Scott and he was on top hmmm.....kinky
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

True, I just wonder if they're aware of how some are viewing it at this point. Tsk, tsk, Emma might beat Logan to the punch however. Shoot, even Jean. It's nothing but a tragedy at this point for some fans.
    Scott: "Who the hell is Emma Frost?"
    Cain: "Whhhaaaa? Seriously, bro, you had a psychic affair with her and the two of you dated for over a year and a half."
    Scott: "I think I'd remember something like th..."
    Logan: "That's the dumbest story ever. If Scott ever cheated on Jean, it would be with m... I mean, nobody. Forget I said anything."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    It gets more obvious when you remember than Logan is actually phisically stronger than Scott and he was on top hmmm.....kinky
    Lets not forget that everyone ran out when this happen.

Been on a bit of a hiatus, personal reasons, but man I really have missed so much. I haven’t gotten to read any of the books yet, but should Cyke ever get another solo book I suggest Ms. Marvel be a recurring character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Been on a bit of a hiatus, personal reasons, but man I really have missed so much. I haven’t gotten to read any of the books yet, but should Cyke ever get another solo book I suggest Ms. Marvel be a recurring character.
    Since you been gone we lost a couple lead posters here to moderator-induced vacations, so the outrage isn't quite as pitched as before.

BANNED

Good to have you back, my man!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Since you been gone we lost a couple lead posters here to moderator-induced vacations, so the outrage isn't quite as pitched as before.
    Sucks losing people.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Good to have you back, my man!
    Thanks, I’ve got some catching up to do.

Good of you to come back to us now, at the turn of the tide of GooD Cyclops characterization.

Hail Zub.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Good of you to come back to us now, at the turn of the tide of GooD Cyclops characterization.

Hail Zub.
    Pure coincidence, I assure you!

Nice to see you back man, hope things are going well, and yes Kamala earned that much at least. Scott at least has friends in the Champions.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Nice to see you back man, hope things are going well, and yes Kamala earned that much at least. Scott at least has friends in the Champions.
    That really is the best part. Much as I dislike Tyke, at least he gave Cyke friends.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

Hail Zub.
    I wouldn't quite say the tide is turning, yet. It's more like, we found an island in a storm and, ironically, it's outside the X-Books. Maybe we gotta revive that movement to send Cyke on a space odyssey?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie