View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 324 of 619 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    That really is the best part. Much as I dislike Tyke, at least he gave Cyke friends.
    There was a silver lining after all.

I wouldn't quite say the tide is turning, yet. It's more like, we found an island in a storm and, ironically, it's outside the X-Books. Maybe we gotta revive that movement to send Cyke on a space odyssey?
    What universe was it where Scott was a Starjammer? He seemed happy.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Champions #5: Excellent Issue! This one captured Scott Summers's Character. The story was awesome too. Great reunion between two comrades and Cyclops was a great mentor and stable leader. Highly Recommended

Uncanny X-Men #17: A little below mediocre. This is the last issue I read until we get a new writer. The only good part was Wolverine about to kill those punk kids. Even that part got ruined by some government lackeys. I'd have preferred Wolverine just butchering those brats. As for Cyclops. Whineclops continues. How many more issues of this to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    There was a silver lining after all.

What universe was it where Scott was a Starjammer? He seemed happy.
    Mutant X. Havok lead the xmen.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Good of you to come back to us now, at the turn of the tide of GooD Cyclops characterization.

Hail Zub.
    I dunno, I can't help but feel ZubClops will merely keep us on life support until, like, the last issue and a half of Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Uncanny X-Men #17: A little below mediocre. This is the last issue I read until we get a new writer. The only good part was Wolverine about to kill those punk kids. Even that part got ruined by some government lackeys. I'd have preferred Wolverine just butchering those brats. As for Cyclops. Whineclops continues. How many more issues of this to go?
    Yeah? If anything, I sorta think less of the characters who didn't call out Logan on his selfish BS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Nice to see you back man, hope things are going well, and yes Kamala earned that much at least. Scott at least has friends in the Champions.
    At this point I think Alex is whining for the sake of whining. Like seriously you are in the middle of a war zone and some kids look like they need help, why are you mad about that??? Rosenberg must really hate Alex because he writes Alex like a petulant little child.

But wow I loved this issue of Champions, and I loved how Scott said just the right things to help Ms Marvel feel more confident in her leadership. It's funny but I kind of want to see Scott go back to the Champions as their mentor in the future. I loved how the kids were in awe of how good of a fighter and leader he is.

Can we all just take a moment and appreciate how sweet and beautiful this scene is?

Ms. Marvel.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I would not mind if Cyclops were in Champions with the same position as Clint Barton in West Coast Avengers, "old" second in command with a protégé of his in command. He would not lead but he would be better written than in the X-Office right now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Can we all just take a moment and appreciate how sweet and beautiful this scene is?

Ms. Marvel.jpg
    I loved this scene, but it's just sad because we know how bad of a childhood Scott had. It's nice to know that his time with the Champions gave him some happier memories and allowed him to just be a kid in a way that his time with the X-Men didn't. And it's sad because we know Scott isn't a bad person, but he has fallen on some hard times and is never given the respect he deserves by more or less anyone. Seeing Kamala just seem so happy to see him and ask for his help and give him that respect is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I would not mind if Cyclops were in Champions with the same position as Clint Barton in West Coast Avengers, "old" second in command with a protégé of his in command. He would not lead but he would be better written than in the X-Office right now.
    I think I would love this. that scene that people posted on this page from the issue is so sweet. Haha, I want to see Scott being a mentor for Kamala and the rest of the Champions all the time now.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I loved this scene, but it's just sad because we know how bad of a childhood Scott had. It's nice to know that his time with the Champions gave him some happier memories and allowed him to just be a kid in a way that his time with the X-Men didn't. And it's sad because we know Scott isn't a bad person, but he has fallen on some hard times and is never given the respect he deserves by more or less anyone. Seeing Kamala just seem so happy to see him and ask for his help and give him that respect is beautiful.
    I know. Like, if Cyke did do all the stuff he's being accused of, I wouldn't be offended. But the X-Office turning the rest of the cast into mouthpieces for their #FakeNews narrative just sours my mood.

But moments like this? Really drives home how low the X-Books have fallen.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I know. Like, if Cyke did do all the stuff he's being accused of, I wouldn't be offended. But the X-Office turning the rest of the cast into mouthpieces for their #FakeNews narrative just sours my mood.

But moments like this? Really drives home how low the X-Books have fallen.
    Yeah, specially because Kamala is all like "I heard he's evil, a terrorist, yadda, yadda, yadda, but seeing him in person he's awesome!".

BANNED

So, marvelous preview will be out today,I believe?
    Seeing Scott's recent characterisation in X-books doesn't give much hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

Ms. Marvel.jpg
    Champions was fantastic. I expected much from this & it delivered better.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Hickman.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, specially because Kamala is all like "I heard he's evil, a terrorist, yadda, yadda, yadda, but seeing him in person he's awesome!".
    Scott is awesome. I don't always agree with him, but he's awesome.

His Champions appearance was just lovely.