View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 337 of 619 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Summers+Grey(clone)+Retcon= Nathan Cable Summers.
    Isn’t Nate from Scott and Jean AoA dna. I don’t see how Scott added anything to Nate’s godlike power set.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Much of Maddie's is also Phoenix's fault.
    Yep, throw that one on the list.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Isn’t Nate from Scott and Jean AoA dna. I don’t see how Scott added anything to Nate’s godlike power set.
    He's far more powerful than Jean sans Phoenix. See how Nate Grey could take the entire X-men on their own barely breaking a sweat. Cable at his full power had to be taken down by the Silver Surfer.

I don’t understand the fascination with a Summers/Grey baby. Nate’s powerset is based of Jean. I don’t see how adding Scott would make a Grey offspring omnipotent.
    I've always thought that there were two takes on it: Scott's power (linked to a universe/realm of energy Speed Force-like) plus Jean's psychic power guarantees an immensely powerful child; Sinister's obsession is a commentary on the question of genetic manipulation and the idea that you can "design" a child to your liking. The former might be in question until the exact nature of Scott's power is known; the latter disregards the role that nurture plays and the unique qualities that make us individuals.

Plus, it seems that it has to specifically be Jean and Scott - Ruby inherited Scott's powers, and I'm not sure if any AU Jean's have had children with other characters. The only one I can think of is from RYV, but the less that's brought up the better.

Cable is Nathan of 616Scott and Maddie.
    Nate is a...clone/test tube baby of Scott and Jean

Plus Scott is a literal Battery Mutant. Whether its the old SUnlight or "PUNCHES FROM THE PUNCH DIMENSION" the Summers clan has some major power behind them.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Maybe I'm crazy but I think Scott could be a Omega level mutant like Jean, I mean if I'm not mistaken he has no control over his powers because of the plane crash he had, maybe without that he could become like Scott ultimate when he consumed that drug that allowed him to control his powers, this Scott could fly, breathe in space, see the astral plane and obviously use his traditional powers in full control.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He's far more powerful than Jean sans Phoenix. See how Nate Grey could take the entire X-men on their own barely breaking a sweat. Cable at his full power had to be taken down by the Silver Surfer.
    Wasn’t he powered up by the Life Seed though? And doing so was already killing him (not that he had much longer, since I think his powers would have killed him eventually, while Cable didn’t have a engineered kill switch......)......though I wonder if that’s all that drove X-Man.....seems odd he picked them to go on a crusade......almost as if someone was influencing him, like a Mastermind......or Mesmero or Purple Man.....nah, that would make sense.....

Comic Geek in General

[QUOTE=xiyon;4355334]Listing the usual suspects behind Cyke's suffering. Fluffy and bell suggested their big 3. I went with the starting 5. Then Fluffy pulled the rug from under us by adding the blokes with pent-up sexual aggression for Cyke.[/QUOTE

That and the brooding .....which is commonplace for, say Batman (thigh Batman doesn’t have 90 different enemies trying to mess with his head....,.oh wait, forgot Bane, Flashpoint Batman, Hugo Strange, Psycho Pirate, Scarecrow, The Demon’s Head, Joker, The Batman Who Laughs......)

Maybe when all this crap is done Cyclops should take a vacation, to say, Kree Space.....I don’t think The Kree want him dead, now (just Mar-Vell, who’s dead, and Carol......he should be fine)......or Spartax space, or the Savage Land......nah, Conan is down there.....Atlantis? nah, Namor is very anti surface dwellers nowadays......The Negative Zone? Or Shi’ar Space.....I don’t think the Shi’ar want him dead.....or Badoon Space......or Canada....wait, the X-Men stay the bleep away from Canada......

I don’t understand the fascination with a Summers/Grey baby. Nate’s powerset is based of Jean. I don’t see how adding Scott would make a Grey offspring omnipotent.
    His powers are from Jean but Scott's DNA may be the catalyst to amplify them to godlike levels

UXM 18.

Some had it right. Others will dislike someone alot.

Skip if you want good Scott.
    Last edited by AJpyro; 05-14-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

UXM 18.

Seems to be a trend lately. Maybe we should start a countdown to Hickman's arrival.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

UXM 18.

I thought the book was good. Cyclops did have some moments, but other characters stole the show in this issue, most notably Havok. Still a solid read, though.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

UXM 18.

I don't think anyone expects CBRClops to be actually good, but thanks for the heads up, my man. Any progression on the plot or was it just meandering until a last page reveal?

Mighty Member

In other news, I was listening to JT Music when the Cuphead Rap played... and now I can't help but imagine a shooter/platformer with Cyke.

I mean, beyond the obvious Optic Blasts being perfect for a shooter, his optic blasts can bounce over surfaces. And, like, maybe he could have a mechanic where, after dealing enough damage, he could unleash a mega optic blast finisher filling up the whole screen.

Or something like that, anyways.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    In other news, I was listening to JT Music when the Cuphead Rap played... and now I can't help but imagine a shooter/platformer with Cyke.

I mean, beyond the obvious Optic Blasts being perfect for a shooter, his optic blasts can bounce over surfaces. And, like, maybe he could have a mechanic where, after dealing enough damage, he could unleash a mega optic blast finisher filling up the whole screen.

Or something like that, anyways.
    In Mega Man 8, you can get the Laser Shot that pierces through enemies and it makes me really FEEL like Cyclops.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate