View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 354 of 619 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I don't want to sound as if I'm taking a jab at the X-office, but to me, it seems as if it's the result of last minute planning.
    Pretty much every interview seems to confirm it's the case-Hickman has been planning this story for a long time, they only decided on AoXM because they need to do something while waiting for Hickman, and after that it would be cool if Cyclops and Wolverine had a team coming back at this moment. Also, that Bishop/Jean "romance" was at the last minute, originally it was Storm, and they decided "no, Jean needs another love interest", clearly not taking into account she already had 3 of the most important characters and that Bishop was pretty much Summers family enemy #1 for years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Pretty much every interview seems to confirm it's the case-Hickman has been planning this story for a long time, they only decided on AoXM because they need to do something while waiting for Hickman, and after that it would be cool if Cyclops and Wolverine had a team coming back at this moment. Also, that Bishop/Jean "romance" was at the last minute, originally it was Storm, and they decided "no, Jean needs another love interest", clearly not taking into account she already had 3 of the most important characters and that Bishop was pretty much Summers family enemy #1 for years.
    They just wanted to be “woke” and cater to SJWs. The Sales reflects that diversity for the sake of diversity doesn’t work. Stories need to have substance and meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    They just wanted to be “woke” and cater to SJWs. The Sales reflects that diversity for the sake of diversity doesn’t work. Stories need to have substance and meaning.
    I'd rather they cater to "SJWs" then incels.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well, Age of X-man is the incel paradise...

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, it certainly does explain a lot. But with what they decided to do, hopefully they at least stick with it, otherwise, what was the point?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Well, Age of X-man is the incel paradise...
    It absolutely is though in theory.

BANNED

Well, it certainly does explain a lot. But with what they decided to do, hopefully they at least stick with it, otherwise, what was the point?
    There was a point. Let’s hook up two characters with zero history/chemistry/attraction to each other so we can score some woke Points.

There was no point. And I certainly don't see why Hickman should do it, or why Jean would want to date a guy that tried to murder her son and granddaughter for 15 years because they slept together in an alternate reality in which the two of them were mindwiped.

There was no point. And I certainly don't see why Hickman should do it, or why Jean would want to date a guy that tried to murder her son and granddaughter for 15 years because they slept together in an alternate reality in which the two of them were mindwiped.
    I was referring to AoXm and Uncanny overall in general, but I guess it all will most likely end up being redundant. That's really disappointing with all things considered. Cyclops and Wolverine return to uncanny in a throwaway arc.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Not to mention that Bishop has always been a boring Incel. All of a sudden he gets the most recognized X-woman. If they wanted Jean to hook up with anyone it should have been Warren. There’s actually something there. If it isn’t Jott I always supported Warren and Jean.

True, but I think that minorities deserve better than to be served badly written stories that get defended by accusing those who don't like them of bigotry. They should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time, or in this case, tell something that is both woke and good.
    Dark does not mean deep.

In a perfect world they wouldn't be catering to ideologues of any bent, you know?

I was referring to AoXm and Uncanny overall in general, but I guess it all will most likely end up being redundant. That's really disappointing with all things considered. Cyclops and Wolverine return to uncanny in a throwaway arc.
    Was it Marvel or one of us who said that Uncanny and AoXM were two sides of the same coin? I guess that turned out to not be true. Why not have Uncanny be about finding the missing X-Men and reversing all of the horrors that occurred? You know, really lean into the how far is too far when everything will be put back to normal narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Was it Marvel or one of us who said that Uncanny and AoXM were two sides of the same coin? I guess that turned out to not be true. Why not have Uncanny be about finding the missing X-Men and reversing all of the horrors that occurred? You know, really lean into the how far is too far when everything will be put back to normal narrative?
    I think it was a theory of ours, but yeah, I agree. While the current direction is action packed (and nothing really else beyond that), it feels quite jumbled. I think your suggestion gives it a cohesive direction and plot and probably could have served as a means for Scott to get back into the groove of leading. Instead, we got him stepping down for no reason. I'm still upset with that, especially since the "council" idea has had very little significance since its introduction.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

In a perfect world they wouldn't be catering to ideologues of any bent, you know?
    Comics were always social justice...specially X-men

BANNED

It was me, but turns out AoXM is boring and Uncanny is just flailing around aimlessly.