View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 355 of 619 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Comics were always social justice...specially X-men
    Exactly. Especially since "SJW" is just short hand for "Anyone who cares about a person other than themselves ever."

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It was me, but turns out AoXM is boring and Uncanny is just flailing around aimlessly.
    If only we had your version...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It was me, but turns out AoXM is boring and Uncanny is just flailing around aimlessly.
    The sad thing is that Uncanny started so good, with Scott and Logan reuninting and kicking all those purifiers and rivers. How could it end so wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The sad thing is that Uncanny started so good, with Scott and Logan reuninting and kicking all those purifiers and rivers. How could it end so wrong?
    It screams of trying to fit in the confined time space set between the event starting, Hickman's run, and trying to stuff WotR in there as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    True, but I think that minorities deserve better than to be served badly written stories that get defended by accusing those who don't like them of bigotry. They should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time, or in this case, tell something that is both woke and good.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Any criticism is labeled as Bigoted,the Patriarchy, or some form of the word “phobic”

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Any criticism is labeled as Bigoted,the Patriarchy, or some form of the word “phobic”
    Maybe if you spend every waking moment on the worst parts of Tumblr...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Exactly. Especially since "SJW" is just short hand for "Anyone who cares about a person other than themselves ever."
    Im guessing you’ve never been on Twitter. These ppl dox and try to destroy people’s lives just for having a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Im guessing you’ve never been on Twitter. These ppl dox and try to destroy people’s lives just for having a different opinion.
    Yeah, there are some awful people on the internet. I've seen people get doxxed for defending Heimdall's casting in Thor. I've seen people get doxxed for defending the nazi who got punched.

It's almost like there are extremists, and the majority of people don't fall into those camps.

I haven't tasted Mountain Dew Baja Blast, I wonder if Cyclops would enjoy it. I wonder if he'd enjoy entering the Hickman swank town for cool people with a can of Baja Blast.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Yeah, there are some awful people on the internet. I've seen people get doxxed for defending Heimdall's casting in Thor. I've seen people get doxxed for defending the nazi who got punched.

It's almost like there are extremists, and the majority of people don't fall into those camps.
    What’s wrong with Idris Elba being Heimdall?
    Richard Spencer is indefensible.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Awww, come on, peeps. Scott Summers would look at those AoXM soul-crushing numbers and kindly ask us to be nicer and not twist the knife.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    New Mutants and Hope hijacking the Second Act, basically. Odd move, given how the book was basically hyped/promoted as a Scogan Reunion Tour, but there it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I haven't tasted Mountain Dew Baja Blast, I wonder if Cyclops would enjoy it. I wonder if he'd enjoy entering the Hickman swank town for cool people with a can of Baja Blast.

The way he’s strutting in that preview Art he’s definitely tasted it.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Comics were always social justice...specially X-men
    There's a distinction between socially aware storytelling and ideologically motivated storytelling. I'm talking about the latter.
    Last edited by Hizashi; 05-28-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

It screams of trying to fit in the confined time space set between the event starting, Hickman's run, and trying to stuff WotR in there as well.
    Nah, it was Rosenberg trying to cram 300 subplots at once, only to solve them off-panel. This was the perfect to make a character focused run with a small team, yet he insists on bringing obscure characters from the 80's and 90's for no reason. Plus, his handle on most characters is just bad, Scott worst of all.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Knowing Scott's luck, it would be taken from the shelves before he gets a taste.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Awww, come on, peeps. Scott Summers would look at those AoXM soul-crushing numbers and kindly ask us to be nicer and not twist the knife.
    To be fair, it would be worse it we were to remove the knife.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia