View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 356 of 619 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    What’s wrong with Idris Elba being Heimdall?
    Richard Spencer is indefensible.
    A lot of ultra right wing Americans didn't like it because "there were no black vikings" and accused Marvel of pandering. It was a big thing before the movie dropped.

OT: Here's hoping that Scott gets some love once Hickman starts.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I haven't tasted Mountain Dew Baja Blast, I wonder if Cyclops would enjoy it. I wonder if he'd enjoy entering the Hickman swank town for cool people with a can of Baja Blast.
    The way he’s strutting in that preview Art he’s definitely tasted it.
    That panel toootally comes off as Hickman saying "I'm here, things will be awesome from now on".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Awww, come on, peeps. Scott Summers would look at those AoXM soul-crushing numbers and kindly ask us to be nicer and not twist the knife.

New Mutants and Hope hijacking the Second Act, basically. Odd move, given how the book was basically hyped/promoted as a Scogan Reunion Tour, but there it is.
    This run is gonna end with Scott cucking out and telling Jean he thinks it’s a good idea if she dated Logan. “I”ll be right here if you change your mind,just brooding around the school “

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

New Mutants and Hope hijacking the Second Act, basically. Odd move, given how the book was basically hyped/promoted as a Scogan Reunion Tour, but there it is.
    I don't think anyone would have objected too much (beyond the usual suspects here) a remaining Summers family + New Mutants + Logan book. It could certainly be interesting. It was just bad writing that led it to not be.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

This run is gonna end with Scott cucking out and telling Jean he thinks it’s a good idea if she dated Logan. “I”ll be right here if you change your mind,just brooding around the school “
    And the next run will end with Jean Jeaning out and telling Scott she thinks it's a terrible idea if he dated anyone, ever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    A lot of ultra right wing Americans didn't like it because "there were no black vikings" and accused Marvel of pandering. It was a big thing before the movie dropped.

OT: Here's hoping that Scott gets some love once Hickman starts.
    I think GOT proves that just because it’s “european mythology “ there is a place for POC to play important roles.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Oh, geez, no...

"This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

And the next run will end with Jean Jeaning out and telling Scott she thinks it's a terrible idea if he dated anyone, ever.
    “Scott everyone knows you worship the ground I walk on and you always come back to me. Can you just remain an Incel for just a little longer while i frolic through the Institute with anyone i please just like i did in X-men Forever,yes I know i broke the 4th wall,im a telepath and i can do that”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I think it was a theory of ours, but yeah, I agree. While the current direction is action packed (and nothing really else beyond that), it feels quite jumbled. I think your suggestion gives it a cohesive direction and plot and probably could have served as a means for Scott to get back into the groove of leading. Instead, we got him stepping down for no reason. I'm still upset with that, especially since the "council" idea has had very little significance since its introduction.
    Yeah, a cohesive direction would've gone a long way to making Uncanny/AoXM more than a bunch of stopgap comics before The Coming of Hickman; strong character work for the returning Scott and the underutilized Dani, Rahne, and Xi'an would've been appreciated.

Lol, you guys are harsh, but there's truth to all this!

The suspense for what happens to them is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    There's a distinction between socially aware storytelling and ideologically motivated storytelling. I'm talking about the latter.
    Well social justice is a ideology, the good guy wins and bad guys lose

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Lol, you guys are harsh, but there's truth to all this!

The suspense for what happens to them is killing me.
    That’s why she put back on the Marvel Girl outfit. To remind him of that time on the moon. When he thought he lost everything.

What’s wrong with Idris Elba being Heimdall?
    Richard Spencer is indefensible.
    Only one thing...that Hiemdall is a bit part, meaning Idris Elba will never be on screen nearly enough as a result.
    Dark does not mean deep.

That’s why she put back on the Marvel Girl outfit. To remind him of that time on the moon. When he thought he lost everything.
    I am secretly a fan of the costume. I know people hate it, but it's cute. I also really like her X-Factor suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I am secretly a fan of the costume. I know people hate it, but it's cute. I also really like her X-Factor suit.
    I loved her Red Outfit. She looked like she was ready for a fight.