View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    184 79.31%
  • Absolutely!

    92 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 357 of 504 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 7557
  1. #5341
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    I loved her Red Outfit. She looked like she was ready for a fight.
    Whoa! I did not, It reminded me too much of an action figure with the knee pads and shoulder pads!

    But for people like you, maybe she'll put it back on during HoX or PoX.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 05-28-2019 at 07:09 PM.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  2. #5342
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Whoa! I did not, It reminded me too much of an action figure with the knee pads and shoulder pads!

    But for people like you, maybe she'll put it back on during HoX or PoX.
    My favorite is actually her 90s Gold team attire. Or maybe it was just Jim Lee. He drew Jean Grey absolutely gorgeous in every panel. She looked like a SuperModel with her flowing red locks. Jim Lee was what made me start liking Jott. He drew them like the Prom King and Queen.Then again every couple were drawn beautiful. Warren and Betsy,Gambit and Rogue, Scott and Jean just felt like the stars of the movie.
    Last edited by Retcon; 05-28-2019 at 07:32 PM.

  3. #5343
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Karate action Jean Grey.
    The way she was drawn sometimes reminded me of Phantasy Star.

  4. #5344
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    I loved her Red Outfit. She looked like she was ready for a fight.
    I love it too!
    ________1534870470552.jpg
    ___________________fghgj.jpg
    ______DoPlVLZU4AADnqy.jpg large.jpg
    Ranking of favorite characters
    Phoenix/Jean, Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm

    My ships: Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Scott/Logan, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther.
    I have very biased opinions and i like to voice for the things i like but I'm not trying to deppreciate other things. The line is thin and blur sometimes.

  5. #5345
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    My favorite is actually her 90s Gold team attire. Or maybe it was just Jim Lee. He drew Jean Grey absolutely gorgeous in every panel. She looked like a SuperModel with her flowing red locks. Jim Lee was what made me start liking Jott. He drew them like the Prom King and Queen.Then again every couple were drawn beautiful. Warren and Betsy,Gambit and Rogue, Scott and Jean just felt like the stars of the movie.
    Jim Lee permanently carved the X-Men's image, for sure. I know Marvel's doing these Seminal Moments documentaries about the X-Men leading to HoX and PoX, so I really hope they bring in Jim Lee for one of the documentaries because I want to hear him look back at the X-Men and his work. So far only other people have spoken about his work.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  6. #5346
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Began watching Dead to Me, and Cyclops is there. My god that men never ages always hot.

  7. #5347
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Began watching Dead to Me, and Cyclops is there. My god that men never ages always hot.
    What is that?
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  8. #5348
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    What is that?
    Netflix show with James Marsden! Cyclops' actor from the original X-movies.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  9. #5349
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Oh, okay that makes sense.
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  10. #5350
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Oh, okay that makes sense.
    Is a bit boring, but I only kept at it because of him. But now is getting a bit more interesting.

  11. #5351
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is a bit boring, but I only kept at it because of him. But now is getting a bit more interesting.
    It happens sometimes.
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  12. #5352
    Mighty Member JeisonWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Began watching Dead to Me, and Cyclops is there. My god that men never ages always hot.
    Yep, and for some reason that I don't know, they always take his girlfriend away ... Even in the X-men movies where they focused so much on Jogan that they made Jean kill Scott ...
    Also by him and by Jim Carrey I will see the Sonic movie.

  13. #5353
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Yep, and for some reason that I don't know, they always take his girlfriend away ... Even in the X-men movies where they focused so much on Jogan that they made Jean kill Scott ...
    Also by him and by Jim Carrey I will see the Sonic movie.
    And just like that I lost all interest in the show at that eps and began watching something else.

  14. #5354
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,026

    Default

    Does anyone else hate the body-suit that they keep putting Cyclops in? He has such a great head of hair, rivals even Warren's imo. He should show off his hair, dammit!
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  15. #5355
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Does anyone else hate the body-suit that they keep putting Cyclops in? He has such a great head of hair, rivals even Warren's imo. He should show off his hair, dammit!
    Omg yes me, I want him Shirtless. Scott has very nice hair I hate it that they keep making him hide it maybe is to tone down the sexiness.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •