• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 619 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Scott not being a leader only works on a book with concepts on a higher level than the X-Books have provided these last years. Like Aaron has been doing in the Avengers, when Steve, Tony and Thor stepped down so T'Challa could lead. But that only really works because Marvel put some actual work with them in a reasonable time before starting the current run. I'd say Cyclops needs something on that level before he steps down for someone, after all the crap Marvel put him through these past years.

And I think it's not a secret that, for me, if someone has to succeed Scott, it HAS to be Sunspot.
    Black panther steps up for movie success.Otherwise he wouldn't have the chance or maybe he do because he's a king himself.I don't see any X-men with same as BP's background.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'm on episode 3, gonna watch the 3 remaining today, and I know I'm in for a ride
    I want to watch it, but I'm gonna wait a bit before diving in.

Scott not being a leader only works on a book with concepts on a higher level than the X-Books have provided these last years. Like Aaron has been doing in the Avengers, when Steve, Tony and Thor stepped down so T'Challa could lead. But that only really works because Marvel put some actual work with them in a reasonable time before starting the current run. I'd say Cyclops needs something on that level before he steps down for someone, after all the crap Marvel put him through these past years.

And I think it's not a secret that, for me, if someone has to succeed Scott, it HAS to be Sunspot.
    Sunspot leading a team comprised of Cyclops, Cannonball, Smasher, Rachel, Magik, and Wolverine with a "passing the torch" narrative between Cyclops and Sunspot?

There's nothing for me in Aaron's Avengers. I wish Hawkeye weren't being wasted over at WCA...

Jason made T'Challa the leader and arguable core of his Vengies because he really, really likes T'Challa. He already wrote him as the MC God Master Pimp Kung-Fu King BBC Network Broadcast Chessmaster in Secret Invasion. And the only reason he wasn't already a Vengies leader before was cuz he had country business, so it makes sense that he's boss now that they're making the entire world his country business.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jason made T'Challa the leader and arguable core of his Vengies because he really, really likes T'Challa. He already wrote him as the MC God Master Pimp Kung-Fu King BBC Network Broadcast Chessmaster in Secret Invasion. And the only reason he wasn't already a Vengies leader before was cuz he had country business, so it makes sense that he's boss now that they're making the entire world his country business.
    It bothers me how much Aaron is permitted to write all of his favorite characters as ridiculous Mary Sues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Black panther steps up for movie success.Otherwise he wouldn't have the chance or maybe he do because he's a king himself.I don't see any X-men with same as BP's background.
    Aaron is a huge BP fanboy, dude, that really factored in it. And this is one of the cases where synergy is used wisely. We wouldn't have the super human arms race, the Agents of Wakanda the improvement of relationships between the heroes of certain countries with another leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Sunspot leading a team comprised of Cyclops, Cannonball, Smasher, Rachel, Magik, and Wolverine with a "passing the torch" narrative between Cyclops and Sunspot?

There's nothing for me in Aaron's Avengers. I wish Hawkeye weren't being wasted over at WCA...
    That's a good roster. I'd just swap Smasher for Warpath, but it would be cool to see her with Sam in an X-Men team. And yeah, it would be a "passing the torch" narrative. Sunspot has been shown to be one of the only suitable successors for Scott and way better than most recent leaderships. When Hickman made him beat AIM by buying them, he was already on the road to stardom. Marvel just needs to capitalize on the momentum that has been built.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Aaron is a huge BP fanboy, dude, that really factored in it. And this is one of the cases where synergy is used wisely. We wouldn't have the super human arms race, the Agents of Wakanda the improvement of relationships between the heroes of certain countries with another leader.

That's a good roster. I'd just swap Smasher for Warpath, but it would be cool to see her with Sam in an X-Men team. And yeah, it would be a "passing the torch" narrative. Sunspot has been shown to be one of the only suitable successors for Scott and way better than most recent leaderships. When Hickman made him beat AIM by buying them, he was already on the road to stardom. Marvel just needs to capitalize on the momentum that has been built.
    I'd be fine with this if set up appropriately. I think a good dynamic with the two of them should reflect the one Magneto and Scott had.

While the avengers is another superhero team, they function a bit different from the X-men. I'm not sure they should be compared the same.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 01-12-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm sure that by the end of this year Cyclops will be in a relationship. Because apparently that's the most important thing for his character, sadly
    cyke will bang magik
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    cyke will bang magik
    We all know that if that happens it's gonna be the other way around.
    Dark does not mean deep.

cyke will bang magik
    c u r s e d p o s t

BANNED

cyke will bang magik
    Hell will burn if that happens

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

cyke will bang magik
    Rosenberg's not that mad.

cyke will bang magik
    Man, this forum would explode if this happen lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Man, this forum would explode if this happen lol.
    I think "nuked" is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Rosenberg's not that mad.
    I wish he was that mad. The line is in desperate need of some 1960's Madison Avenue advertisers, colloquially known as "Mad Men."