View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 361 of 619 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 9276
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Big fan of Scott in brown leather to compliment his blue and yellow costume. Reminds me of Jeen's bomber jacket which looked great, too. I need him in leather again!
    That looks familiar. I agree completely however, that look to me is still the best. The leather jacket only makes it that much better. On the other hand, I can't say I was a fan of the new x-men look.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That looks familiar. I agree completely however, that look to me is still the best. The leather jacket only makes it that much better. On the other hand, I can't say I was a fan of the new x-men look.
    Hah! I hadn't even noticed you were using that. I think I'm a sucker for very loose and anime-y costumes. Jim Lee's Cyke had tons of pouches and belts, just like anime protags. usually have tons of needless belts, lmao. Cyke is my anime protag.

I posted Peter's redesign of Jean using Cyke's colors with a leather jacket in the Jott Appreciation thread. But here it is here. She looks good in it, too. I think the combo is just stellar! It's the chest clip is what it is!!

Last edited by KangMiRae; 05-30-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I noticed the "Revolutionary" isn't there.

I get the impression they are trying to "forget" that phase of the character. It's a pity, cos his character growth during the 2000s was remarkable.
    But the revolutionary is practically the one he is wearing. The only thing that changes is the visor and the color, the design is otherwise the same.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Attachment 82880

I guess it's already been posted somewhere else.But it's Scott so...
    Revolutionary Scott was too based for this world and now only lives in our memories

I just noticed that the 90's costume has a beard in the cover, I can only remember him having a beard while using that costume in Rosenberg's run, and it's the only one of the 5 costumes with a beard (sadly)

More Bearclops, please. At least a 5'o'clcok shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I really don't know anyone that likes the head-condom apart from the people drawing.
    Hi. Nice to meet you.
    Full skullcap advocate here. Fits with 616 Scott’s UBER-controlled personality. Visually also draws your immediate focus to his single “eye”.
    And even sans full cap, Scott’s hair should be classic bryll creme neat (ala “Mad Men”) not boy band teen idol wispy.
    It’s a visual character nod.

If you can’t appreciate Cyke at his...

...then you can’t LOVE him at his...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-30-2019 at 07:09 PM.

More leatherclops!

Love the smile. He hasn't smiled in a while. Betsy agrees!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

In another thread, I've speculated what would have happened if Jean had never come back, and I think Scott and Betsy would get together, at least for a time. It would be interesting to see how that would have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    In another thread, I've speculated what would have happened if Jean had never come back, and I think Scott and Betsy would get together, at least for a time. It would be interesting to see how that would have gone.
    I don't know. She apparently really likes fat guys who've been coarse and dickish 90% of their life.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I don't know. She apparently really likes fat guys who've been coarse and dickish 90% of their life.
    This made me laugh way too much. I feel bad for Warren...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I need Scott to have some glasses like these! They're like a perfect mix between wayfarer and clubmasters. They look more modern. All his glasses look ridiculously outdated. I have a hard time believing Emma would let him wear something so old for as long as they were together!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 05-30-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    This made me laugh way too much. I feel bad for Warren...
    Yeah, everything about AoXM has been awful. Lol. If they don't have their real memories, then every single relationship has been borderline rape by deceit for all parties. Big yikes. Then again, Marvel hasn't been afraid of doing that ever.

Yeah, everything about AoXM has been awful. Lol. If they don't have their real memories, then every single relationship has been borderline rape by deceit for all parties. Big yikes. Then again, Marvel hasn't been afraid of doing that ever.
    Marvel needs to hire someone to just yell every time they are writing a rape story without knowing, just to Scott it happened three, arguably even four, times

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Marvel needs to hire someone to just yell every time they are writing a rape story without knowing, just to Scott it happened three, arguably even four, times
    Totally agree! We should make up a role for Marvel, and get someone hired to just look over everything and stomp out any of these ridiculous stories. Like, we can get them to edit the stories, or something. Wait a minute....