View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 363 of 619 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Nate re-wrote the life history of the characters which resulted in some people choosing different romantic partners.
    Yeah, but it's...false.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, but it's...false.
    Yep, there's a difference between the relationships in AoX or AoXM and the relationships in the UU or RYV.

Once you’ve erased all existing memories and write them over with a completely new life, are they not a completely new person? And those new individuals led lives of their own volition. No one is coercing them or forcing them to engage in relationships with each other. It’s sort of....illegal to do that. But that won’t stop people from repeating themselves like a broken record that Jean shouldn’t get with Bishop because he hunted down Hope.

Except that they aren't going to live in that made up world forever and those made up lives aren't theirs. As you said they are different people.
    what happens when illusions and false lives collision with reality?

Then those identities, much like many of the AOX identities, will die and the “real” versions will have to pick up the pieces. But I’m 93% sure Jesn or anyone will going to go after X-Man for “raping” everyone or whatever the argument is. If they remember the romance then they’ll most likely be on mutual terms to not continue to relationship like Storm and Namor did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Once you’ve erased all existing memories and write them over with a completely new life, are they not a completely new person? And those new individuals led lives of their own volition. No one is coercing them or forcing them to engage in relationships with each other. It’s sort of....illegal to do that. But that won’t stop people from repeating themselves like a broken record that Jean shouldn’t get with Bishop because he hunted down Hope.
    Speaking only for myself, I've been pretty consistent (even if not right from the start) that in a general sense, there's nothing wrong with Jean/Bishop within AoXM - it's the possibility of that relationship continuing in the MU that raises issues. And that's yet another difference between Frenzy/Basilisk and Jean/Bishop - no one was clamoring for the former to continue, but the latter was and is still being given lots of attention.

Regardless, the original memories are still there, otherwise they couldn't ever be recovered. I mean, aren't there characters constantly remembering the MU when they shouldn't? They aren't different people.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Didn't see this posted yet...
    House of X #1 Checchetto Cyclops through the decades variant.
    I still don't know how I feel about the new uniform. I like what I'm seeing so far, but I feel like I won't have a full opinion until I see it in it's entirety. I do like the colors however.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

One of the reasons i think is Scott is attractive is because he is tall but exactly how tall is he?
    How tall is Cable? He usually towers over Scott.

Scott is supposed to be between 6'2 and 6'3.

Cable is around 6'6-6'8.

The Summers are a bunch of big boys

That is glorious.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That is glorious.
    "Join us or get rekt."
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

That looks nice.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    That looks nice.
    Looks like no changes to the Visor.....perhaps the eye is healed......(either by Dr Nemesis, Elixer, the Phoenix Cage Or Dark Beast lied)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Then those identities, much like many of the AOX identities, will die and the “real” versions will have to pick up the pieces. But I’m 93% sure Jesn or anyone will going to go after X-Man for “raping” everyone or whatever the argument is. If they remember the romance then they’ll most likely be on mutual terms to not continue to relationship like Storm and Namor did.
    If Cyclops was stuck there he’d probably have figured out something was amiss sooner.....maybe even get jailed in Bishop’s case.....but he’d start to rally the X-Men.....

Or worse, imagine Wade there......he’d break the Fourth Wall and cause so much chaos Nate would practically beg him to leave......

Or if Cable was there......I still think Nate would get up one last time to try again, only to be shut down by the mother of all gun shots (thanks to Cable and his improbable Cannon he sometimes uses......or a Psimitar to the face......).......

Really surprised that Portal or Machine Man hasn’t stumbled into this mess, or the Captain Britain Corps......