View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 368 of 619 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It was a failure in the headcanon of a couple of people, though. And those are the ones currently in charge of the books.
    Perhaps, and I'm being very generous more than likely, what Rosenberg is doing is just showing how Scott sees himself, his Cyclops to me still reads as being suicidal, he normally is negative about himself, so he could be writing him as exagerating how bad he sees himself because of his mental state
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    lol that's hilarious and reminds me of Emmas kookyclops outfit.
    That outfit never happened and no amount of evidence on the contrary can convince me

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Like, what books were they reading? SMH.
    The CBR lists

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

You're wrong because Havok, who is Rosenberg's favorite, saying even worse things.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    You're wrong because Havok, who is Rosenberg's favorite, saying even worse things.
    I don't remember Havok saying worse things than him, the only thing I remember is him saying that he wasn't going to let him go back to how things were

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I don't remember Havok saying worse things than him, the only thing I remember is him saying that he wasn't going to let him go back to how things were
    He also said he led the X-men to ruin or something in that sense in issue 16- except that Scott died leaving the X-man with their own nation.

He also said he led the X-men to ruin or something in that sense in issue 16- except that Scott died leaving the X-man with their own nation.
    Yeah, that's true. Is there anyone at Marvel who sees what we see and is just on the verge of dying from frustration? I'd be pulling my hair out if I worked at Marvel looking at what makes it into the X-books alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Blog and discussion thread posts from the Haterz. What else would they be reading?
    They've bought their own hype, they've conned themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Yeah, that's true. Is there anyone at Marvel who sees what we see and is just on the verge of dying from frustration? I'd be pulling my hair out if I worked at Marvel looking at what makes it into the X-books alone.
    Knowing JDW started at Marvel with Schism and says it's underrated, as was said in another thread, makes sense: only someone who's too emotionally invested in the story and the whole "Cyclops was wrong" non-sense can think insist on this is a good idea.

The book wouldn't be as bad if it stopped pretending DoX doesn't exist.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Knowing JDW started at Marvel with Schism and says it's underrated, as was said in another thread, makes sense: only someone who's too emotionally invested in the story and the whole "Cyclops was wrong" non-sense can think insist on this is a good idea.
    It's bad enough when writer's are incapable of being subjective, but editors? The man behind the man? Good grief.

What are the people who argue that "Cyclops Was Wrong" even saying? (Rhetorical question).

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    The book wouldn't be as bad if it stopped pretending DoX doesn't exist.
    The narrative would absolutely be improved if writers and editors quit ignoring continuity and characterization.

Comic Geek in General

Perhaps when the team returns his mood would improve in general (no, this isn’t bringing up another thread, just here me out......seeing his friends alive may actually improve his mood, yes, you know who among them would help considerably, but also Warren, Hank, Bobby, Storm, etc......), so by HOX he’d Ben back to normal Cyclops brooding......

BANNED

Cyclops' tenure as leader ended up with mutants having their own nation and organizing a MLK march, it was anything but a failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Don't forget that last time Hickman wrote Cyclops he took Bendis dumb execution of the revolution and he created an independent mutant nation which SHIELD feared and even Beast had joined (and he had Sunspot and Cannonball praising him as a leader and role model) Hickman was likely the last writer to write him in a positive light and he said that he is going to write him as a cool character (Q: Who’s cooler? Wolverine or Cyclops? A: As written by me? Cyclops)
    Hope good days ahead.

My Scemma fan side had a little bit of action in todays issue, there is a bit of hope for them.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    My Scemma fan side had a little bit of action in todays issue, there is a bit of hope for them.
    Complimentary fellatio for whomever posts scans of their interactions. lol