View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 371 of 619 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    How can any of you guys like Scemma????????
    It is the main source of hate to Cyclops from years. It made him look like trash, just for a ship??????
    At this point let him **** Mystique over Emma. At least that way he isn't going to look like a degenerate.
    Mystique over Emma? Nah.

Cyclops detractors will always find something to complain about - even if they have to make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I like Scemma, although the way it originated was not the best (an infidelity initiated by a therapist-patient abuse).

They are not exclusive things.
    You faves ship start this way, but it is bishop-jean that make everyone yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Mystique over Emma? Nah.

Cyclops detractors will always find something to complain about - even if they have to make it up.
    One should suppose the people more interested onCyclops integrity should be his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    that's another can of worms, this thread is not about that psycopath.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Don't you need to go complain about how bishop never even bothers to call Jean by name after he slept with her so manytimes?

Leave the boys alone, i understand you hate Scott and Emma but you only make silly childishly drama. All Scott fans acknowledge the start of the relationship was bad and maybe you would too if you could get pass your silly hate. Editorial force them together but darling Scott always though about Jean. Writers always found ways to show that he care for his dead wife. You are the onlyone blind to this.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Please enough with the character bashing. Just try to be happy, today marvel gave scemma fans something they liked that's it, good for them. No more drama.

Thats nice. Now I really need Scott's PoV.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Well, this issue at least felt like an improvement; and hey, at least Emma and Scott's relationship got acknowledgement in a positive way for once. I'm actually surprised. Hopefully Rosenberg maintains the momentum.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I personally can't decide. I liked both Emma and Jean. I like them both for different reasons, but both genuine ladies, and solid relationships.

Emma's Introduction was twisted. With Morrison's Work, I either loved it or couldn't stand it. Rarely in the middle. His X-Men work I wasn't a fan of. Wheadon really turned me into a fan of the pairing. He had the good boy hooking up with bad girl angle perfectly. From there we got other good writers that made Scott and Emma's Relationship evolve.

I can understand why fans would passionately defend one relationship vs the other. I personally step back.

Me, I just hope one character doesn't get thrown under the bus from the writer due to a preference.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 06-05-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Dude, NO
    it is the fucking opposite. It was rushed after an affair. It required to ignore all of the previous Cyclops characterisation. Not to mention than cheating is not romantic it is morally sickening. What superhero starts or stays on a relationship like Scemma. Not even the villains have relationships as repulsive as this one.

I care for Cyclops but this stupid ship has only done him damage. There are more important things that selfinserting with rich, mean super hot girls, specially if she makes him a **** person.

Hook him up with literally anybody else, i don't care but stop beating what is left of Scott's character integrity and decency.
    You don't think worse things than being with Emma have happened to Scott or his character?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I personally can't decide. I liked both Emma and Jean. I like them both for different reasons, but both genuine ladies, and solid relationships.

Emma's Introduction was twisted. With Morrison's Work, I either loved it or couldn't stand it. Rarely in the middle. His X-Men work I wasn't a fan of. Wheadon really turned me into a fan of the pairing. He had the good boy hooking up with bad girl angle perfectly. From there we got other good writers that made their Scott and Emma's Relationship evolve.

I can understand why fans would passionately defend one relationship vs the other. I personally step back.

Me, I just hope one character doesn't get thrown under the bus from the writer due to a preference.
    I think that's a great breakdown. As for me, while I do have a small preference, it really doesn't matter too much to me. Scott views them positively and they are a big part of his history at this point. No need for any animosity.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Thats nice. Now I really need Scott's PoV.
    I love them together but I know the ship has sail especially with HOX showing Him with the other one close. All I want is for Cyclops to acknowledge he did love Emma and that she was one of the two women he had fallen for. All bets are off and I hope Hickman can give me that.

Emma's Introduction was twisted. With Morrison's Work, I either loved it or couldn't stand it. Rarely in the middle. His X-Men work I wasn't a fan of. Wheadon really turned me into a fan of the pairing. He had the good boy hooking up with bad girl angle perfectly. From there we got other good writers that made their Scott and Emma's Relationship evolve.

This is probably the best way of looking at it - I've long held I'd be happiest if all characters involved were simply treated with respect.

I agree about Whedon making the case for Scemma after Morrison.

Emma's Introduction was twisted. With Morrison's Work, I either loved it or couldn't stand it. Rarely in the middle. His X-Men work I wasn't a fan of. Wheadon really turned me into a fan of the pairing. He had the good boy hooking up with bad girl angle perfectly. From there we got other good writers that made Scott and Emma's Relationship evolve.

My take on the two women Scott has love is like lana/clark/lois.

Clark was madly inlove with Lana as a teen and some of his adult years but he moved on and found Lois.

Morrison drop the ball with Scott and Emma, something so lovely and great will alwsys be over shadow by a psyci affair.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I love them together but I know the ship has sail especially with HOX showing Him with the other one close. All I want is for Cyclops to acknowledge he did love Emma and that she was one of the two women he had fallen for. All bets are off and I hope Hickman can give me that.
    You're putting too much faith in covers, even because the one we have been told it's significant nas Emma right with them.

Scemma was build (literally) on Jean's grave. What is your opinion on that? Jean was literally thrown under the bus