View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    209 79.77%
  • Absolutely!

    100 38.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 374 of 560 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 8397
  1. #5596
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott has a very strict gym regime (Legion even said he was obsessed) so it's normal for him to eat a lot, he has a lot of muscle mass to maintain.

    PD:

    I started my diet and have been going to the gym in hopes of getting ripped like Jim Lee's Scott tbh
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  2. #5597
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's all coming full circle.



    Lol, same here.
    That weeken song playing in the background, feel it coming

  3. #5598
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I started my diet and have been going to the gym in hopes of getting ripped like Jim Lee's Scott tbh
    During winter I work out with my wife 2 or 3 times a week but come summer we let lose lol well me not her

  4. #5599
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Look at those abs

    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  5. #5600
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,720

    Default

    Excercise? Ha! I'll just keep hunting for radioactive spiders so I'll never have to work out!

  6. #5601
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    This topic has been discussed so many times in so many threads so I'll only reply once or twice to this.

    Personally I only stop by on this thread to check on Scott's Status, discuss a recent issue he appeared in, maybe answer a few questions for people asking, or maybe check out some fan art.

    You're referring to the scene where Scott and Emma kissed each other next to Jean's Grave, correct?

    If yes, of course I didn't like that scene. Nobody did. Beast scolded Scott for it. Wolverine (who tried to shag Jean) started a fight with Scott for the disrespectful act, and when Kitty was brought into the team, she accused Emma of mind controlling Scott (the page where Scott had to ask Emma that really wasn't happening was hilarious though)

    When something bad happens to a character, it usually can't be written off in a few pages. Wheadon didn't just magically put Jean and Scott back together. A good writer practices damage control. Emma and Scott had a rocky beginning but like I said, it evolved to a point where every X-Man accepted it and Emma as a member. After Parallax, I didn't think it would be possible for Hal to redeem himself but thank goodness for Geoff Jones. A project like that took time

    Mistakes happen. Also, Jean wasn't exactly Ms Perfect either. She cheated on Scott too.

    Jean kissed Wolvie while married to Scott and Scott had an intimate telepathic affair with Emma. To Jean, a telepathic link like Scott had with Emma would be even worse than actually cheating on her physically whereas non psychic Scott would find Jean's fruitless flings with Wolvie equally offensive.
    Cyclops knew about the kisses and joked about it. And the kiss on Morrison run was with Jean with the Phoenix. Same thing as Emma, but people forgive Emma, while bash Jean.
    Even if Jean wasn't psychic, cheat on thoughts with a telepath is just as real as a flash and bones sexual relation. Scott didn't forgiven Emma for the same thing he did.

    Whedon never showed that Scott was wrong for doing it, he just made Logan point moot because once he wanted to sleep with Jean. Scott was righteous and never felt bad for doing it
    Whedon just move on and never adressed anything problematic, I still try to find why so many people think he wrote a good romance.
    x-men accepted Emma not because the relationship evolved, but because it was the status quo.

    you ddin't answer what I asked, you just wrote things that have nothing to do with what I asked. It's very easy to say that don't throw a character under the bus after a character was throwed under the bus. really easy to say it now

  7. #5602
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Even his abs have abs

  8. #5603
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Look at those abs

    I'm sorry, I was lost in the pouches. The glorious pouches...and straps...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  9. #5604
    U NO dodo Agni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Cyclops knew about the kisses and joked about it. And the kiss on Morrison run was with Jean with the Phoenix. Same thing as Emma, but people forgive Emma, while bash Jean.
    Even if Jean wasn't psychic, cheat on thoughts with a telepath is just as real as a flash and bones sexual relation. Scott didn't forgiven Emma for the same thing he did.

    Whedon never showed that Scott was wrong for doing it, he just made Logan point moot because once he wanted to sleep with Jean. Scott was righteous and never felt bad for doing it
    Whedon just move on and never adressed anything problematic, I still try to find why so many people think he wrote a good romance.
    x-men accepted Emma not because the relationship evolved, but because it was the status quo.

    you ddin't answer what I asked, you just wrote things that have nothing to do with what I asked. It's very easy to say that don't throw a character under the bus after a character was throwed under the bus. really easy to say it now
    Dude please move on to the rectangle thread. I don't get why u even visit this thread. U clearly don't like cyclops and this is an appreciation thread.
    "Aim for the sun. That way if you miss, at least your arrow will fall far away, and the person it kills will likely be someone you don't know."
    -Hoid

  10. #5605
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Look at those abs

    Have we ever done a tally or thought exercise on what Scott keeps in those pouches? I bet at least 2 are for snacks.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  11. #5606
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Glio I'm gonna need that issue.
    Generation Hope #9

    Generation Hope had a funny Scott

    Last edited by Glio; 06-05-2019 at 02:39 PM.

  12. #5607
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I started my diet and have been going to the gym in hopes of getting ripped like Jim Lee's Scott tbh
    You can do it man; my incredibly inconsistent regimen consists of basic push-ups, sit-ups, bicycling.

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Have we ever done a tally or thought exercise on what Scott keeps in those pouches? I bet at least 2 are for snacks.
    Some condoms? For, uh, survival purposes.

  13. #5608
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post

    Some condoms? For, uh, survival purposes.
    Obviously, he can use them to choke enemies or carry large amounts of water...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  14. #5609
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Obviously, he can use them to choke enemies or carry large amounts of water...
    Now we all know why he has so many kids, when he really needs them they are gone because he used them all on his enemies.

  15. #5610
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    The Summers genetic material should be prohibited by the Geneva Convention. After Hyperstorm any reality in which Scott can reproduce is a reality in danger.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •