View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 374 of 619 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott has a very strict gym regime (Legion even said he was obsessed) so it's normal for him to eat a lot, he has a lot of muscle mass to maintain.

PD:

I started my diet and have been going to the gym in hopes of getting ripped like Jim Lee's Scott tbh

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's all coming full circle.

Lol, same here.
    That weeken song playing in the background, feel it coming

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I started my diet and have been going to the gym in hopes of getting ripped like Jim Lee's Scott tbh
    During winter I work out with my wife 2 or 3 times a week but come summer we let lose lol well me not her

Look at those abs

Excercise? Ha! I'll just keep hunting for radioactive spiders so I'll never have to work out!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    This topic has been discussed so many times in so many threads so I'll only reply once or twice to this.

Personally I only stop by on this thread to check on Scott's Status, discuss a recent issue he appeared in, maybe answer a few questions for people asking, or maybe check out some fan art.

You're referring to the scene where Scott and Emma kissed each other next to Jean's Grave, correct?

If yes, of course I didn't like that scene. Nobody did. Beast scolded Scott for it. Wolverine (who tried to shag Jean) started a fight with Scott for the disrespectful act, and when Kitty was brought into the team, she accused Emma of mind controlling Scott (the page where Scott had to ask Emma that really wasn't happening was hilarious though)

When something bad happens to a character, it usually can't be written off in a few pages. Wheadon didn't just magically put Jean and Scott back together. A good writer practices damage control. Emma and Scott had a rocky beginning but like I said, it evolved to a point where every X-Man accepted it and Emma as a member. After Parallax, I didn't think it would be possible for Hal to redeem himself but thank goodness for Geoff Jones. A project like that took time

Mistakes happen. Also, Jean wasn't exactly Ms Perfect either. She cheated on Scott too.

Jean kissed Wolvie while married to Scott and Scott had an intimate telepathic affair with Emma. To Jean, a telepathic link like Scott had with Emma would be even worse than actually cheating on her physically whereas non psychic Scott would find Jean's fruitless flings with Wolvie equally offensive.
    Cyclops knew about the kisses and joked about it. And the kiss on Morrison run was with Jean with the Phoenix. Same thing as Emma, but people forgive Emma, while bash Jean.
    Even if Jean wasn't psychic, cheat on thoughts with a telepath is just as real as a flash and bones sexual relation. Scott didn't forgiven Emma for the same thing he did.

Whedon never showed that Scott was wrong for doing it, he just made Logan point moot because once he wanted to sleep with Jean. Scott was righteous and never felt bad for doing it
    Whedon just move on and never adressed anything problematic, I still try to find why so many people think he wrote a good romance.
    x-men accepted Emma not because the relationship evolved, but because it was the status quo.

you ddin't answer what I asked, you just wrote things that have nothing to do with what I asked. It's very easy to say that don't throw a character under the bus after a character was throwed under the bus. really easy to say it now

Even his abs have abs

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Look at those abs

I'm sorry, I was lost in the pouches. The glorious pouches...and straps...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Cyclops knew about the kisses and joked about it. And the kiss on Morrison run was with Jean with the Phoenix. Same thing as Emma, but people forgive Emma, while bash Jean.
    Even if Jean wasn't psychic, cheat on thoughts with a telepath is just as real as a flash and bones sexual relation. Scott didn't forgiven Emma for the same thing he did.

Whedon never showed that Scott was wrong for doing it, he just made Logan point moot because once he wanted to sleep with Jean. Scott was righteous and never felt bad for doing it
    Whedon just move on and never adressed anything problematic, I still try to find why so many people think he wrote a good romance.
    x-men accepted Emma not because the relationship evolved, but because it was the status quo.

you ddin't answer what I asked, you just wrote things that have nothing to do with what I asked. It's very easy to say that don't throw a character under the bus after a character was throwed under the bus. really easy to say it now
    Dude please move on to the rectangle thread. I don't get why u even visit this thread. U clearly don't like cyclops and this is an appreciation thread.
    "Aim for the sun. That way if you miss, at least your arrow will fall far away, and the person it kills will likely be someone you don't know."
    -Hoid

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Look at those abs

Have we ever done a tally or thought exercise on what Scott keeps in those pouches? I bet at least 2 are for snacks.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Glio I'm gonna need that issue.
    Generation Hope #9

Generation Hope had a funny Scott

Last edited by Glio; 06-05-2019 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You can do it man; my incredibly inconsistent regimen consists of basic push-ups, sit-ups, bicycling.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Have we ever done a tally or thought exercise on what Scott keeps in those pouches? I bet at least 2 are for snacks.
    Some condoms? For, uh, survival purposes.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post

Some condoms? For, uh, survival purposes.
    Obviously, he can use them to choke enemies or carry large amounts of water...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Obviously, he can use them to choke enemies or carry large amounts of water...
    Now we all know why he has so many kids, when he really needs them they are gone because he used them all on his enemies.

The Summers genetic material should be prohibited by the Geneva Convention. After Hyperstorm any reality in which Scott can reproduce is a reality in danger.