View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    209 79.77%
  • Absolutely!

    100 38.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 379 of 552 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 8272
  1. #5671
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    After the Dark Phoenix movie I'd say marvel should move towards the Astonishing X-Men from Whedons run and never look back

    Heck yeah that would be awesome!! That whole run would make epic Xmen movies.
    check out my art if you are interested

    https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

  2. #5672
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    FB_IMG_1559859671618.jpg

    I take it you're all intellectuals and have been using the right terms.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  3. #5673
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    FB_IMG_1559859671618.jpg

    I take it you're all intellectuals and have been using the right terms.
    Cyclops was right, Bub.

  4. #5674
    Astonishing Member Hizashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    4,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    FB_IMG_1559859671618.jpg

    I take it you're all intellectuals and have been using the right terms.
    I have used a few of these with my friends, and their confusion entertains me.

  5. #5675
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Heck yeah that would be awesome!! That whole run would make epic Xmen movies.
    Disney might want to stay away from the Phoenix.

  6. #5676
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    FB_IMG_1559859671618.jpg

    I take it you're all intellectuals and have been using the right terms.
    This is awesome.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  7. #5677
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Well, it's been a while since I drew one of these up. I made quite a few foolish errors while inking. I'll make sure to take my time on the next one that will hopefully be more elaborate. Hope you guys enjoy it regardless.

    CB-Trio1.jpg



    Is the image visible? It's coming off a little weird on my end.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 06-06-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

  8. #5678
    Mighty Member Peanutsinspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Is the Cyke improvement negligible? Seeing the marketing thought he would be completely sidelined.
    He's got some moments. Does he lead? Not really, not quite. He has more of a backbone than he has in any other movie but it's not much of one and it's solely motivated by his desire to protect/fight for Jean. He plays a very minor part in the space mission, ignores Xavier's idiotic plan and brings Storm and Kurt along, tries to reason with Jean (and I will say they do make it clear that he's able to get through to her but is unsuccessful the first time due to interruption) threatens to kill Magneto (drops an F-bomb lol) if he hurts Jean and I'll admit, has a nice little ricochet shot during a fight. Is he one of the main characters? Nope. Supporting role. If I had to count, he'd come in fifth, just under Chastain's character.

  9. #5679
    Let Cyclops Be Frostberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    He's got some moments. Does he lead? Not really, not quite. He has more of a backbone than he has in any other movie but it's not much of one and it's solely motivated by his desire to protect/fight for Jean. He plays a very minor part in the space mission, ignores Xavier's idiotic plan and brings Storm and Kurt along, tries to reason with Jean (and I will say they do make it clear that he's able to get through to her but is unsuccessful the first time due to interruption) threatens to kill Magneto (drops an F-bomb lol) if he hurts Jean and I'll admit, has a nice little ricochet shot during a fight. Is he one of the main characters? Nope. Supporting role. If I had to count, he'd come in fifth, just under Chastain's character.
    Thanks! Sounds disappointing yet might be his best showing in an X-Men film. Says it all really I guess

  10. #5680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    FB_IMG_1559859671618.jpg

    I take it you're all intellectuals and have been using the right terms.
    This chart is brilliant!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  11. #5681
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Thanks. Iím having fun playing with it. It was really hard to figure how to get that mysterious feel that the animators gets in mushishi. Which is what inspired my headcannon/ one idea that I think would be neat. I have one more gen one and thatís Wild West Ranger Scott. https://imgur.com/a/w61q7sl

    I have more but the rest are scogan lol. Eventually I am going to be illustrating a nice gen fic as well as a shippy one.
    That looks cool both images you posted.

  12. #5682
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, it's been a while since I drew one of these up. I made quite a few foolish errors while inking. I'll make sure to take my time on the next one that will hopefully be more elaborate. Hope you guys enjoy it regardless.

    CB-Trio1.jpg



    Is the image visible? It's coming off a little weird on my end.
    All I could do was sing Cyclops had a farm lol. I like the way you drew Cyke, also logan is the right hight .

  13. #5683
    Emma was right Gamall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    301

    Default

    I would like to ask non-Jott shippers, do you like how Scott is portrayed in the Dark Phoenix movie?

  14. #5684
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,740

    Default

    The portrayal was fine for what it was, even had one good line that showed some balls, but the movie itself was just trash.

  15. #5685
    Emma was right Gamall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Yeah, I figured. But I’ll go to the movie theater anyway, just to see a few optic blasts.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •