View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 383 of 619 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Tyke had a thing for blood storm. He wend on a date with her but yeah they killed her.

Right now I am waiting for Baby Ruby Summers, it seems more and more as age of boringness comes to a close Emma and Scott could ens up a couple in HOX.
    I kind of think they are going to just do the whole triangle again and leave it up in the air who Scott ends up with (Jean or Emma). I kind of hate that though, I feel like all 3 of them need to breath for a bit and take a break from relationships to regroup. My ultimate wish for the fall is to see Scott leading a team, Jean leading a team, and Emma leading a team. They can do some relationship stuff when everyone is at home base, but in the field each one of them would lead their own groups and go on separate missions. Maybe that's not enough drama for the writers, but I like all 3 characters and I would love to see each one of them leading a book individually.

I think it would be kind of cool for Scott to lead X-Force with Cable and Rachel on his team, I would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I kind of think they are going to just do the whole triangle again and leave it up in the air who Scott ends up with (Jean or Emma). I kind of hate that though, I feel like all 3 of them need to breath for a bit and take a break from relationships to regroup. My ultimate wish for the fall is to see Scott leading a team, Jean leading a team, and Emma leading a team. They can do some relationship stuff when everyone is at home base, but in the field each one of them would lead their own groups and go on separate missions. Maybe that's not enough drama for the writers, but I like all 3 characters and I would love to see each one of them leading a book individually.

I think it would be kind of cool for Scott to lead X-Force with Cable and Rachel on his team, I would love that.
    If i could change Rachel to be Emma's child i would, mix in the pf and we get Rachel. Emma being pregnant with Rachel and pf possessing and baby stealing the pf power.
    Would be a veey interested story. Rachels second mutation finally gets show xD

We can only dream.

I agree with you Scott needs to hang out with his kids more.

If i could change Rachel to be Emma's child i would, mix in the pf and we get Rachel. Emma being pregnant with Rachel and pf possessing and baby stealing the pf power.

We can only dream.

Plus even though he hasn't always been the greatest parent, he isn't scared to be his kids father. I kind of loved that mojo event where Rachel kept calling Tyke Dad and he was trying to tell her not to do it but he finally gave up and just accepted that she was going to keep calling him Dad. I thought it was a funny argument to have in the middle of a battle.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I vote for Dadclops too. Cable is a kid and Rachel is young, he can still be there for them

Plus even though he hasn't always been the greatest parent, he isn't scared to be his kids father. I kind of loved that mojo event where Rachel kept calling Tyke Dad and he was trying to tell her not to do it but he finally gave up and just accepted that she was going to keep calling him Dad. I thought it was a funny argument to have in the middle of a battle.
    Right, I wanted more out of that, One thing I like is when Rachel is sneaking around to rent movies and he has a conversation with her, he seem like he was trying his best with her.

Right, I wanted more out of that, One thing I like is when Rachel is sneaking around to rent movies and he has a conversation with her, he seem like he was trying his best with her.
    I could see it now, Scott admonishing Rachel for rushing in and not listening to orders because she is always so brash and headstrong with a massive temper.

I could see it now, Scott admonishing Rachel for rushing in and not listening to orders because she is always so brash and headstrong with a massive temper.
    Might now work, even as a teen he was very protective of her.

Might now work, even as a teen he was very protective of her.
    I want the Summers Family in a comic, please Marvel give me the Summers family in a comic. It would be fun with Dadclops, Cable, and Rachel going on missions together and going out for cheeseburgers after the mission. I remember that Rachel's love of cheeseburgers comes from her original reality where her Dad (811 Scott) would take her out to a specific Chicago diner for cheeseburgers.

I want the Summers Family in a comic, please Marvel give me the Summers family in a comic. It would be fun with Dadclops, Cable, and Rachel going on missions together and going out for cheeseburgers after the mission. I remember that Rachel's love of cheeseburgers comes from her original reality where her Dad (811 Scott) would take her out to a specific Chicago diner for cheeseburgers.
    Nice, I never knew that about her. Or forgotten about that. Most i remember is that kitty send her back in time, but if 616 is not her time line how did ahe end up here.

We can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I vote for Dadclops too. Cable is a kid and Rachel is young, he can still be there for them
    #LetCyclopsbeDadclops

Seriously let this man spend time with his kids.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    #LetCyclopsbeDadclops

Seriously let this man spend time with his kids.
    But...but...but...he's Peter Parker's age. If you make him spend time with adult kids, people will see him as...OLD. And then they might see Peter Parker as old. That can never happen, EVEEEEEEEEEEER!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But...but...but...he's Peter Parker's age. If you make him spend time with adult kids, people will see him as...OLD. And then they might see Peter Parker as old. That can never happen, EVEEEEEEEEEEER!
    Scott and Peter need to sit down for a God damn drink one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Tyke spend time a little bit with Rachel and i didnt see him as old just tjat is was cute lol

Tyke spend time a little bit with Rachel and i didnt see him as old just tjat is was cute lol
    Tyke was also the one who talked Rachel down when Mesmero was making her think she was a hound again. He was the only one able to reach Rachel to help her remember herself and break Mesmero's hold on her.

If Rachel does come back to the present (keeping my hopes up), I hope she goes to find her Dad once she realizes he is still alive. She was captured by Ahab and Stryfe before her Dad's return.

Tyke was also the one who talked Rachel down when Mesmero was making her think she was a hound again. He was the only one able to reach Rachel to help her remember herself and break Mesmero's hold on her.

If Rachel does come back to the present (keeping my hopes up), I hope she goes to find her Dad once she realizes he is still alive. She was captured by Ahab and Stryfe before her Dad's return.
    I dislike JDW answered as to why scott doesn't know about Rachel when wifi knows.

The 1st thing he could have done was go save Rachel, have her in the team.