View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 388 of 619 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Some food for thought for the "Emma was the perfect GF/victim" crowd:

Scott wasn't thinking about having sex with Jean during AvX. Really. The dude built a moondust replica of his ex and instead of having sexy times with it, HE STOOD AROUND AND TALKED ABOUT WORK.

Just... yeah. Amused mic drop and all that.

Cyclops one true love is his work as the leader of the x men. Jean never liked that about him and look for attention in Logan during Morrison run. Emma understood that part of Scott and even bragged about his leadership skills to Namor.

I began reading x men round Morrison time and it always show Jean was not in love with Scott. I could not stand it and wanted Scott to dump her and move on. When he began getting close to Emma omg I got so happy. People see Morrison as bad because they viewed it different then me. I see it as Scott finally putting a end to the love triangle by choosing someone else and moving on. Sadly editorial needs him back in that toxic relationship. They need him to be in pain again, he had moved on but they keep bringing him back down.

Hopefully with Jean being in a relationship with Bishop, because it be weird if they don't continue it, Scott can move on and end the childhood crush.

I think both Scott and Logan deserve better then what they get out of a toxic triangle.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Morrison really did a number on these characters and their relationships. Some Cyclops fans feel cheated all the time for Logan and now Bishop, even though Jean biggest love interest is Cyclops by far. But also some Jean fans feel cheated even though 99% of time Scott is pinning for Jean and saying how cool she is.
    I really hate that story and feel like these characters and relationship deserved better than this. I don't think anybody has to be grateful with Morrison when he is the one who made the mess in the first place.
    (sorry for the dumb shipping drama but i felt that i had to say it.)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-17-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Also Hello DianaWw, long time not see you.
    How are you?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-17-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Cyclops one true love is his work as the leader of the x men. Jean never liked that about him and look for attention in Logan during Morrison run. Emma understood that part of Scott and even bragged about his leadership skills to Namor.

I began reading x men round Morrison time and it always show Jean was not in love with Scott. I could not stand it and wanted Scott to dump her and move on. When he began getting close to Emma omg I got so happy. People see Morrison as bad because they viewed it different then me. I see it as Scott finally putting a end to the love triangle by choosing someone else and moving on. Sadly editorial needs him back in that toxic relationship. They need him to be in pain again, he had moved on but they keep bringing him back down.

Hopefully with Jean being in a relationship with Bishop, because it be weird if they don't continue it, Scott can move on and end the childhood crush.

I think both Scott and Logan deserve better then what they get out of a toxic triangle.
    Thats not true. Jean was always supporting of Scott as leader. Heck she is the one that fueled him at times when he doubted himself. She lived for Xavier's Dream and Scott as leader helped execute it. Its false to claim she never liked making that role a priority. They worked very well when it came to this. You must be confusing her with Maddie bc Jean never tried to take him away or diminish its importance to Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats not true. Jean was always supporting of Scott as leader. Heck she is the one that fueled him at times when he doubted himself. She lived for Xavier's Dream and Scott as leader helped execute it. Its false to claim she never liked making that role a priority. They worked very well when it came to this. You must be confusing her with Maddie bc Jean never tried to take him away or diminish its importance to Scott
    Please give me examples when that happen during Morrison?. Or you could read my post that says during Morrison because as far in comics as I read.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Also Hello DianaWw, long time not see you.
    How are you?
    Hello Phoenix, I been good just busy with work, and trying to adopt a child. How about you?

I was planning on seeing dark Phoenix but some reviews are not flattering at all. Looks like Cyclops only has a few scenes. Fox fail again.

This is a lot of wrong interpretation. I don't like Jott but Jean love for Scott was always constant. And she never had problems with Scott being a leader, she always knew him from his workaholic ways

Hello Phoenix, I been good just busy with work, and trying to adopt a child. How about you?

I was planning on seeing dark Phoenix but some reviews are not flattering at all. Looks like Cyclops only has a few scenes. Fox fail again.
    Wow, you're adopting! that is so nice, i wish you the best.
    I'm fine thank you, a little busy with my intership.
    Sadly i did not like Dark Phoenix, i wouldn't recommend it to you

Hi Diana, i hope that you are alright.

As for you assesment, i feel that you are making an unfair analisys, i know that you started with Morrison and you don't know much about what came before, but i don't think that Jott should be evalued only for what you saw in that run.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Wow, you're adopting! that is so nice, i wish you the best.
    I'm fine thank you, a little busy with my intership.
    Sadly i did not like Dark Phoenix, i wouldn't recommend it to you
    Thank you, but I am scared because my work is a 24/7 thing i might not qualify. Good luck on getting it.

Omg is it bad or just lack of Jott? What I know of dark Phoenix is that is Scott and Jeans love story.

Thank you, but I am scared because my work is a 24/7 thing i might not qualify. Good luck on getting it.

Omg is it bad or just lack of Jott? What I know of dark Phoenix is that is Scott and Jeans love story.
    I just thought Jean was done badly and the DPS way worse. Sometimes i think it is better to don't leave an impression than to leave a bad impression and that's what this movie did for this characters sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hi Diana, i hope that you are alright.

As for you assesment, i feel that you are making an unfair analisys, i know that you started with Morrison and you don't know much about what came before, but i don't think that Jott should be evalued only for what you saw in that run.
    Thanks you, hope you are well.

Omg no, my view of that time during Morrison is that. I don't want to see Scott in that way again. I spoken to Bell about it and he has giving me many issues on why Morrison was a contradiction of how she felt and how he felt. I was speaking on how I saw Scott during that time and I wish not to see him in that kind of pain.

I know many don't like Tyke and Jeen but I did find them really cute. The toxic is that when they put Jean Scott and Logan one of them always looks bad. Scott for keeping Jean trap and Logan for going after someones else girl. Jean for keeping Logan around and leading him on. Even if that is not the case. It only damages the characters.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 06-17-2019 at 09:49 AM.

I just thought Jean was done badly and the DPS way worse. Sometimes i think it is better to don't leave an impression than to leave a bad impression and that's what this movie did for this characters sadly.
    Saving time and money then. I hope Disney can change this. I am almost done with reading about the 05 when they came to the future. Maybe they can start with the 05 moving forward.

You X-peeps and Cyke-peeps.

Got any guesses or speculations for Wednesday?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.