View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 393 of 619 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The characters are the age Marvel wants them to be. And if they're past a certain age- say, 18 or 21- does it really matter?
    I’m just gonna let this go. You’re free to believe and come up with whatever opinions you want. I won’t pursue this conversation any longer.
    I wrote the book.

Cyclops may cry but Mark Waid forgot in Champions and said that Scott can not like many other nonsense like that he can not swim (he only needs some special diving glasses).

BANNED

So, after Uncanny #20 we can all agree Rosenberg should never EVER again touch Cyclops after he's done with Uncanny.

In case anyone had doubts JDW still has something against Cyclops, the fact he left this BS pass is the proof we all needed LMAO

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    So, after Uncanny #20 we can all agree Rosenberg should never EVER again touch Cyclops after he's done with Uncanny.

In case anyone had doubts JDW still has something against Cyclops, the fact he left this BS pass is the proof we all needed LMAO
    I haven't read it yet.
    what happened that it was so bad?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read it yet.
    what happened that it was so bad?
    spoilers:
    Scott allows Dark Beast's anti-vaccine to be spread in the atmosphere, just like the inhuman fart gods, and children are getting into a coma, because they were all manipulated by Sinister this entire time into trusting him
    end of spoilers

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

spoilers:
    Scott allows Dark Beast's anti-vaccine to be spread in the atmosphere, just like the inhuman fart gods, and children are getting into a coma, because they were all manipulated by Sinister this entire time into trusting him
    end of spoilers
    Oh, I see.
    Yes it looks bad and tragic but not something super awful or character destroying. I was worried it was something worse.

Everyone voted in favor except Havok and Madrox because of Sinister's telepathy.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't see any blame put into him, yhey even reinforce the idea that they are all choosing it democratically, if anything the ones that are shown more responsible for it are the new mutants, hence their reaction, and they had justified trusting him since his appearance, DBeast had been helping with things like separating them from Warlock and saving Cyclops.
    This is why I keep telling people to stop being so negative, you are going to find reasons to hate it even where there aren't, this issue is fine, it's only problem is with the story in general because we know this is just to kill time waiting for Hickman
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This was bad writing, but since Scott was being mind-controlled, he's not to blame.
    end of spoilers

Scott has been manipulated since his return. First by Cable, then Emma, now Sinister. I cant wait for the real Scott to actually return

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

For the sake of fairness, the x-committee voted on the matter and Emma is getting screwed over waaayyy worse.

Also, that hair-whipping action was just pure awesome. I'm totally getting an hilariously unintentional "I Hate Myself for Loving You" vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott has been manipulated since his return. First by Cable, then Emma, now Sinister. I cant wait for the real Scott to actually return
    He sure has and we definitely feel the same way. Most likely what that Hickman half-smile is all about.

BANNED

Cyclops being a pawn of everyone around him would actually explain the predisposition Rachel has to fall into mind control. It's genetic.

You did it, Havok83. You cracked the freaking code. We're already at the bottom of the pit, so we can only go up from here. Godspeed, Hickman. Don't let this go to waste.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    For the sake of fairness, the x-committee voted on the matter and Emma is getting screwed over waaayyy worse.

Also, that hair-whipping action was just pure awesome. I'm totally getting an hilariously unintentional "I Hate Myself for Loving You" vibe.
    The X-Committee is all the proof we needed that democracy is bad for mutants. It's either chain of command or GTFO.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Cyclops being a pawn of everyone around him would actually explain the predisposition Rachel has to fall into mind control. It's genetic.
    Would love to hear his Lordship's response to this, lol.

The X-Committee is all the proof we needed that democracy is bad for mutants. It's either chain of command or GTFO.
    Along with the not-being-manipulated-anymore part, this would further explains HickmanClops' half-smile from that HoX/Pox image.

"Don't care if I ain't in charge, as long as I don't have to put up with that committee BS, it's all good."

It's arguable that this would have happened even if Scott was "in charge". A lot of decisions in X-Men history have been made by committee. I support direct field leadership because you can't really run ops via committee. There are some non-field decisions that also require a single character to make the call but generally speaking over the X-Men's history, a lot of leeway has been given for discussions about any course of action that was seen as controversial. It's actually in the best interests of the leader and the group to seek consensus where possible.