View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

    191 78.93%
  • Absolutely!

    95 39.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 396 of 525 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7874
  1. #5926
    Mighty Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post


    Scott....Scott what are you doing?
    He's broken, man. He'll never be the same again...
    "I've done abominable things. I don't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. I'm happy to spend what remains of my life paying for my crimes. But I'd do it all again."
    -Cyclops
    "Life sucks sometimes...but it's always worth living."
    -Spider-man
    "Do not mistake a desire to avoid violence with an ability to deal with it."
    -Wonder Woman

  2. #5927
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,656

    Default

    Oh that’s good.

  3. #5928
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It is so weird to see Scott happy.
    I don't even remember when was the last time he smiled.
    I don't think he's smiling. He takes the tire swing seriously. Because tire swings are serious.

  4. #5929
    Astonishing Member Ulfhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Why does Jean look like she's had a hit of the realllllllly good stuff?
    First thing that came to mind when I saw that cover. And of course she knows where everyone's stash is. Then again a tree house doesn't offer a huge number of hiding places I'm thinking.

    I'm calling Illyana as the dealer for sure.

  5. #5930
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cyclops being a pawn of everyone around him would actually explain the predisposition Rachel has to fall into mind control. It's genetic.

    You did it, Havok83. You cracked the freaking code. We're already at the bottom of the pit, so we can only go up from here. Godspeed, Hickman. Don't let this go to waste.
    Rock bottom is a myth. It can ALWAYS get worse.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  6. #5931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post


    Scott....Scott what are you doing?
    Cyclops on a tire swing...I did not know he could be this lovable.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  7. #5932
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Cyclops on a tire swing...I did not know he could be this lovable.
    I never knew I needed Scott on a tire swing in my life before, but now I want to see this every issue.

  8. #5933
    Embrace the Fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,001

    Default

    He's high. No other plausible explanation.

  9. #5934
    Mighty Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    First thing that came to mind when I saw that cover. And of course she knows where everyone's stash is. Then again a tree house doesn't offer a huge number of hiding places I'm thinking.

    I'm calling Illyana as the dealer for sure.
    She probably an entire cartel to Limbo just to hoard all the profits herself, lol. Also, 'Yana trying to get Jean to take a hit sounds like it'd be top-tier comedy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    He's high. No other plausible explanation.
    Ah, so *that's* how 'Yana got Jean to do it.

  10. #5935
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Oh, I know. It's just the choice of word that was odd. Had she called him "Darling", I wouldn't have brought it up. Emma used to call Scott that all the time and it could be easily chalked up to an affectionate slip. Given how whiny she was about not knowing whether Scott still loved her or not when he died, it just came across as weird.
    Omg yes, I though it was cute she called him lover but is not Emma style. I am ready for some real fight this two will have then the make up sex.

  11. #5936
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    I don't think he's smiling. He takes the tire swing seriously. Because tire swings are serious.
    actually began singing the lion king song when I saw the picture xD

  12. #5937
    Mighty Member Lokimaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I never knew I needed Scott on a tire swing in my life before, but now I want to see this every issue.
    Scott Summer has a good day. I'm actually suprised he's there since he normally get excluded for being not Elite enough by Magneto. AoA Maggie didn't get Scott. Professor X and Magneto form the X-Men? No Scott. House of M? Scott's just a regular Joe Mutant. I always found it poetic that the guy Mags always seemed think wasn't good enough constantly beat or out maneuvered him. Ether that or 616 Scott Blasted his ass so hard he felt it in other timelines and held a grudge.😂
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 06-21-2019 at 08:21 AM.

  13. #5938
    Mighty Member JeisonWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post


    Scott....Scott what are you doing?
    This is really fun, I like it.
    I've seen this also hehe, I wonder what you guys think about Magik?She has been with Scott for practically the last decade, although I don't know if they have ever said it directly I suppose they are currently good friends.


  14. #5939
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Scott Summer has a good day. I'm actually suprised he's there since he normally get excluded for being not Elite enough by Magneto. AoA Maggie didn't get Scott. Professor X and Magneto form the X-Men? No Scott. House of M? Scott's just a regular Joe Mutant. I always found it poetic that the guy Mags always seemed think wasn't good enough constantly beat or out maneuvered him. Ether that or 616 Scott Blasted his ass so hard he felt it in other timelines and held a grudge.��
    Every AU had a grudge for616 Scott.That's why he has so little to do on AU.Just look at 1610 Scott.
    "I think what's been messed up about Cyclops is that he's the guy who believes. Charles has a dream, he believes in an idealized world. It's the other guy, the soul of it... that's who Cyclops is."

  15. #5940
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    This is really fun, I like it.
    I've seen this also hehe, I wonder what you guys think about Magik?She has been with Scott for practically the last decade, although I don't know if they have ever said it directly I suppose they are currently good friends.

    They bonded over their "craziness".
    "I think what's been messed up about Cyclops is that he's the guy who believes. Charles has a dream, he believes in an idealized world. It's the other guy, the soul of it... that's who Cyclops is."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •