View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 399 of 619 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 9276
    BANNED

You'd think Aaron would have mercy after Rosenberg had Scott spread deadly **** on the atmosphere, but I'm 100% sure he'd find a way to do worse. Just not sure how and I don't need the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    After Rosenberg we are going to have Jason Aaron writing a mini of Cyclops * Monkey paw flexes a finger *
    Worst news ever.... Just kill him instead.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

After Rosenberg we are going to have Jason Aaron writing a mini of Cyclops * Monkey paw flexes a finger *
    Is this an actual thing?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I was wondering why a severe chill went down my spine...

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

After that a Claremont mini focused on the relationship with Maddie...

Jason would give him TWO Phoenix pistols. Skidi-ki-pop-pop

But then Logan would get the Phoenix GATLING gun! Pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Is this an actual thing?
    I didn't see any news.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I didn't see any news.
    And thank Yana's Dark Lords for that. Methinks Glio was being sarcastic. At least, I hope he was XD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Fantastic Member

Bruh,that's not even funny XD Every issue would be someone complaining about Cyclops telling them what to do or how crappy a person he is,
    probably with logan randomly trolling him every other issue. Meh,Double Meh

Also side note, it's adorable how just about all of us are very pessimistic in some aspect about Scott whether it be his future in the Books his love life or his general perception. It's very "Scott Summers" of us

Y’all are gonna give me nightmares. Aaron being the one to write a Cyclops book? shudder

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Y’all are gonna give me nightmares. Aaron being the one to write a Cyclops book? shudder
    With Aaron it's funny that the only story (at least that I remember) where he treated Cyclops well (WatXM 39-40) shows exactly why he just doesn't understand him on a very basic level, he has Wolverine say that what Scott lacks is self-loathing, the one thing he had since 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Bruh,that's not even funny XD Every issue would be someone complaining about Cyclops telling them what to do or how crappy a person he is,
    probably with logan randomly trolling him every other issue. Meh,Double Meh

Also side note, it's adorable how just about all of us are very pessimistic in some aspect about Scott whether it be his future in the Books his love life or his general perception. It's very "Scott Summers" of us
    Hard not to be pessimistic with how the X-Men have been treated in recent years.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Hard not to be pessimistic with how the X-Men have been treated in recent years.
    Very True, well hopefully at least that will change once hickman's stories are in motion. Rosenberg is definitely not helping at all(He's making it much worse in fact) but welp,there is that small sliver of light at the end of this VERY long tunnel coming, just about another month.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    With Aaron it's funny that the only story (at least that I remember) where he treated Cyclops well (WatXM 39-40) shows exactly why he just doesn't understand him on a very basic level, he has Wolverine say that what Scott lacks is self-loathing, the one thing he had since 1963
    That depends on how you see it. While we know Scott hates himself immensely, I can easily buy that Logan wouldn't be able to figure that out. Especially during the Utopia and Schism eras, where Scott had to lead many former (and semi-reformed at best) villains. Showing that kind of weakness could be deadly, which would in turn be deadly to everyone else. When the team went separate ways Rogue even commented upon the fact that Scott didn't show as much self-doubt as he used to, and that she thought it wasn't an improvement.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Scott never stopped doubting himself but taking Xavier's place he had to learn to hide it.

I think only Emma was aware. It was a combination of Scott not knowing how to communicate his feelings well and the rest of the X-Men being jerks