View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 402 of 619 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Then Wolverine and Storm also need redemption stories because they continued with X-Force without him.
    The fallout for Logan regarding X-Force was handled in Uncanny Avengers, you can argue that it wasn't well done, but it happened, at this moment thought i don't know if he even remembers, according to Brisson his memories after his resurrection are incomplete. As for Storm...i didn't knew about that one, sbe really did that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The fallout for Logan regarding X-Force was handled in Uncanny Avengers, you can argue that it wasn't well done, but it happened, at this moment thought i don't know if he even remembers, according to Brisson his memories after his resurrection are incomplete. As for Storm...i didn't knew about that one, sbe really did that.
    Yup, she was in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think that at least in Wolverine's case the situation is different than Scott. Wolverine has killed people that's what he does but Cyclops doesn't kill people. Wolverine will keep killing people, he doesn't need that kind of redemption, Scott does because he had something to lose in doing so, Wolverine didn't.
    None of the X-Men follow the no kill rule anymore, except when the story demands it.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think that at least in Wolverine's case the situation is different than Scott. Wolverine has killed people that's what he does but Cyclops doesn't kill people. Wolverine will keep killing people, he doesn't need that kind of redemption, Scott does because he had something to lose in doing so, Wolverine didn't.
    That...makes no sense. If killing is bad, then the guy that does not stop killing doesn't deserve redemption, but the guy that did it for a while and stopped does?

There was fallout, but redemption?

And again, will Logan get his "redemption story" for trying to murder a teenage girl in AvX, without any Phoenix Force to blame or will just be swept under the rug forever? Jean and Cable shouldn't ever talk to him if they knew.

Yup, she was in X-Force.

I didn't read this one myself but I was under the impression that it wasn't a wetworks squad like Cyclops' X-Force. Also, no minors.

No one in X-force was forced to be there (except The Vanisher).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    No one in X-force was forced to be there (except The Vanisher).
    Doesn't matter. Cyclops was the adult in charge, it was up to him to know better, can't expect too much maturity from minors after all.

Anyway the arguments of "Wolverine is a savage and we can not ask him more than to go stabbing people because that is what he is but Scott has to maintain a perfect and incorruptible moral" is hypocritical.

People forgive Logan for any brutality because "Hey, it's Logan, it's what he does." Even Aaron described it that way, with Logan telling Scott that he could be an animal but that Cyclops had to keep being "the best man".

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Doesn't matter. Cyclops was the one in charge, it was up to him to know better, can't expect too much maturity from minors after all.
    I don't see how's that absurdly immoral, specially considering most of them didn't go to the frontlines, but Xavier sending 5 teenagers alone against Magneto is OK.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

People forgive Logan for any brutality because "Hey, it's Logan, it's what he does." Even Aaron described it that way, with Logan telling Scott that he could be an animal but that Cyclops had to keep being "the best man".
    Well, it is the truth. Both serve different roles on the X-men as a team and as a family. Cyclops needs to be more responsible than Logan, responsability is one of his whole deals.

Bearing in mind that Scott has been an O5 AND a Champion since he was 15-16 years old, everything about "child soldiers" is swampy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That...makes no sense. If killing is bad, then the guy that does not stop killing doesn't deserve redemption, but the guy that did it for a while and stopped does?

There was fallout, but redemption?

And again, will Logan get his "redemption story" for trying to murder a teenage girl in AvX, without any Phoenix Force to blame or will just be swept under the rug forever? Jean and Cable shouldn't ever talk to him if they knew.
    He died right after that story and saved some inocent people from being used by Weapon X, he also admitted that he was wrong and an hypocrite in general in the way that he has live. Pretty lame in that great scheme of things but hey is something. Bear in mind though, i'm not asking for a redemption to Scott or justifying this direction.

As for Hope, probably not, i personally don't care because i want Logan as far from the Grey-Summers tree as possible, but is understandable why people are upset about it.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Let's not turn this into Wolverine deppreciation thread please.

Phoenix i disagree witb you immensely. If Cyclops is to be a paragon on responsibility then he should remove Logan from active xmen roster or at least away from the minors.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

He died right after that story and saved some inocent people from being used by Weapon X, he also admitted that he was wrong and an hypocrite in general in the way that he has live. Pretty lame in that great scheme of things but hey is something. Bear in mind though, i'm not asking for a redemption to Scott or justifying this direction.

As for Hope, probably not, i personally don't care because i want Logan as far from the Grey-Summers tree as possible, but is understandable why people are upset about it.
    Cyclops made the largest peaceful mutant rally in history, then founded Nation X, then used the Phoenix to try to save Earth and killing Doom and then he died drowned in his own blood trying to save innocent mutants who were gassed by the Inhumans.