View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 410 of 619 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 9276
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    Here is my gift to you all--I have no plans to put out any stories regarding whether Cyclops in that era was right pretty much ever again. As far as I am concerned, the annual was the end of that storyline.

From now on, we can all judge him by his current actions.
    That will be much appreciated.

Here's to the new beginning.
    a9a27c65c28f7bcc12ca5594cd61e0dac5debd36bd1552a2ea78be4755721836_ original.jpg
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 06-25-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The issue is that his current actions are shaped by a need to be redeemed for his actions before. The disconnect doesn't disappear simply because the last era isn't spoken of.
    I suppose the conclusion we can draw is "Scott had a terrible redemption arc without any sense and let's look forward".

I can live with that.

BANNED

Uncanny X-men #20 is #4 best selling book & #1 best selling marvel book at comiXology.

Scott won't repeat the mistakes of the past. Next time he'll be ready!

https://www.amazon.com/slp/gas-masks...pe5tktm3aa88pr
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

https://www.amazon.com/slp/gas-masks...pe5tktm3aa88pr
    Are those masks telepath resistat?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

Read Champions #5, great portrayal of Cyclops, not Rightclops, but not whiny or incompetent, but rather someone that Ms. Marvel describes as an inspirational figure. If this was what we were seeing in Uncanny, no one would complain.
    To me, that is a problem. Not the portrayal he had in the issue, but that in order to read a decent Scott I have to wait for him to appear in someone else's book. The best portrayal Tyke had during the Blue/Gold books was in Champions, and then in the crossover with Gold, both of which treated him much better than the incompetent hostage-boy he had devolved into over in what was supposed to be the primary book he was appearing in. And the best Scott I have seen since his return was again in Champions - instead of an X-book.

Seeing a character be treated well when they guest star in some other book shouldn't really be a problem, but when it is put against them being treated like unwanted trash in their primary book, it becomes one.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Say whaa...? Cyke was vilified in the first place for n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶... I mean, hurting folks' feelings. He's totally repeating the mistakes of the past.

Here is my gift to you all--I have no plans to put out any stories regarding whether Cyclops in that era was right pretty much ever again. As far as I am concerned, the annual was the end of that storyline.

From now on, we can all judge him by his current actions.
    I apologize if I sound overly salty and/or paranoid, but does that also include there being no more stories about whether or not he was wrong? Because that's what's being beaten over our heads currently and several of us here want to see stopped.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I apologize if I sound overly salty and/or paranoid, but does that also include there being no more stories about whether or not he was wrong? Because that's what's being beaten over our heads currently and several of us here want to see stopped.
    LOL, yes. But if people ask me if he was wrong, I am still going to say yes.

I try to forget that Tyke was kidnapped by a drunken Toad who hit him with a bottle of Jack Daniel's, thank you. And all because he lost his ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    To me, that is a problem. Not the portrayal he had in the issue, but that in order to read a decent Scott I have to wait for him to appear in someone else's book. The best portrayal Tyke had during the Blue/Gold books was in Champions, and then in the crossover with Gold, both of which treated him much better than the incompetent hostage-boy he had devolved into over in what was supposed to be the primary book he was appearing in. And the best Scott I have seen since his return was again in Champions - instead of an X-book.

Seeing a character be treated well when they guest star in some other book shouldn't really be a problem, but when it is put against them being treated like unwanted trash in their primary book, it becomes one.
    Welcome to wonderful world of Emma Frost, please wipe your feet and enjoy your stay.

The beauty of the debate is not knowing whether he was right or not, it is not even knowing what we are referring to. Scott did hundreds of actions and of course not all can be right or wrong. It is like playing "Guess who?", each time we get closer.

At this point I do not want "Cyclops was right", I want to know what he did wrong. Because the half page explanation of "All lives matters" of the Annual does not satisfy me at all.

BANNED

Remember folks.
    6tcbTsE.jpg

LOL, yes. But if people ask me if he was wrong, I am still going to say yes.
    What about those upcoming stories you referred to previously in this thread, I assume those are still coming out?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I try to forget that Tyke was kidnapped by a drunken Toad who hit him with a bottle of Jack Daniel's, thank you. And all because he lost his ball.
    I can't help but wonder what's the official line on that particular incident.

If Cyclops was indeed WrongAboutEverything™, was Toad RightandHeroicandTotallytheVictimCurseYouSummers™ in trying to beat up a teenager to death with a liquor bottle in an attempt to undo aforementioned WrongnessAboutEverything™?