View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 413 of 619 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 9276
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Scott plays Hello Kitty Online. It is canon. He's so amazing that he does not care what others think.

Did... did we accidentally stumble on what horrible pre-schism mistake Cyke needs redemption for--- what JDW will turn into a future event?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm reminded of the cocaine analogy the AvX writers used for the Phoenix Force. It's not completely accurate, but it does make the plot even funnier. The Avengers basically forcefully injected the P5 with cocaine, and when they were high and pursuing world peace, kept poking them with a stick until they finally snapped. Then, they injected Hope with cocaine afterwards.

Ladies and gents, your big darn heroeeeeeeessss!!!

But, eh, JDW already went on record here that the mean, "bad, Cyke. Bad!!!" thing Cyke did that he needs redemption, coming to the nearest comic book shop near you that's still open, happened pre-Schism...Something tells me the triangle/rectangle thread is about to blow up again.
    That he broke Logan's heart? Lol as a scogan fan/ or Logan/Cyke budy fan, the fact that he had to do the 'Emma made them do it' is such BS. It's insulting to both characters, it really doesn't make sense plot/narrative wise and just destroyed the good stuff that Uncanny started with in 11. You can tease both Scemma and Scogan you don't have to throw their friendship under the bus for contrived reasons. Like imagine if Logan hadn't helped Cyke? What kind of hero or person would that have made Logan? Who let his friend and team leader get murdered by mutant haters and die alone? Imagine the X-men coming back then? It's so messed up I almost want to write it. I'm hoping for the best from Hickman and future editors/writers. If it's not though I'll just write my own weird fan stuff (comic illustration/writing/illustrating). It might suck, I'm still learning but I'll have fun and maybe others will too lol. I guess that's kind of the fans question when the cannon is not sufficing do you move on or make your own content. Last time I left, this time I'm staying to make weird fan stuff lol.

Side note is it just me or is general mutton chops just lame? Villain wise?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Did... did we accidentally stumble on what horrible pre-schism mistake Cyke needs redemption for--- what JDW will turn into a future event?
    The X-Men always stayed every Thursday night to play World of Warcraft but Scott created a division from which they still have not recovered.

Scott plays Hello Kitty Online. It is canon. He's so amazing that he does not care what others think.

Is it the game or images of Emma?

Mighty Member

The X-Men always stayed every Thursday night to play World of Warcraft but Scott created a division from which they still have not recovered.
    Cyke totally strikes me as that dude who you invite to play a game while secretly plotting to crush his soul, but after the first day of whooping his ass, he's suddenly so much better than you at the video game because he min-maxed/grinded like crazy. And he did it just because he thought the game was fun, and now you're quitting because your soul got crushed, instead...

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is it the game or images of Emma?
    Maybe it's images of Tigra.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Well, when Kitty isn't around I'd expect that Hank is the computer guru - and we all know he lusts after Tigra.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    That he broke Logan's heart? Lol as a scogan fan/ or Logan/Cyke budy fan, the fact that he had to do the 'Emma made them do it' is such BS. It's insulting to both characters, it really doesn't make sense plot/narrative wise and just destroyed the good stuff that Uncanny started with in 11. You can tease both Scemma and Scogan you don't have to throw their friendship under the bus for contrived reasons. Like imagine if Logan hadn't helped Cyke? What kind of hero or person would that have made Logan? Who let his friend and team leader get murdered by mutant haters and die alone? Imagine the X-men coming back then? It's so messed up I almost want to write it. I'm hoping for the best from Hickman and future editors/writers. If it's not though I'll just write my own weird fan stuff (comic illustration/writing/illustrating). It might suck, I'm still learning but I'll have fun and maybe others will too lol. I guess that's kind of the fans question when the cannon is not sufficing do you move on or make your own content. Last time I left, this time I'm staying to make weird fan stuff lol.

Side note is it just me or is general mutton chops just lame? Villain wise?
    The triangle/rectangle thread exploding is just my hunch; JDW didn't confirm anything because he's saving his headcanon for whatever future story. I dunno if it'll be any good or if it'll make sense--- the only dude I can muster any semblance of trust in the X-Office, at this point, is Hickman. Everyone else can dissipate like a bad dream.

I wrote fanfics, then I realized I didn't like promoting trash. So I stopped. I might dabble again if the mood strikes, but I'd rather write for fandoms I still find enjoyment in.

But, eh, if it makes you happier, go write yer art!
    Let your wallet talk.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Well, when Kitty isn't around I'd expect that Hank is the computer guru - and we all know he lusts after Tigra.
    Cyke: Oh hello....Kitty
    Let your wallet talk.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I'll give it to Rosenberg, today's issue was one hell of a creative/amusingly contrived way to enforce his shirtless Cyclops quota.

Cyke totally strikes me as that dude who you invite to play a game while secretly plotting to crush his soul, but after the first day of whooping his ass, he's suddenly so much better than you at the video game because he min-maxed/grinded like crazy. And he did it just because he thought the game was fun, and now you're quitting because your soul got crushed, instead...

In All New X-Men when Scott was convalescing because of Toad's attack he was dedicated to that. The series is bad but I liked how the possibility of Scott having a real OCD was explored. We all know that there is something that does not work well at all in Scott and it would be nice to have something canon.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I'll give it to Rosenberg, today's issue was one hell of a creative/amusingly contrived way to enforce his shirtless Cyclops quota.
    My eyes thank him for that.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I won't be able to read this issue. Can anybody share any shirtless Scott panel with me?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I won't be able to read this issue. Can anybody share any shirtless Scott panel with me?
    Actually, it's a small panel of the entire team in their undies, but Scott is front and center for whatever (read: editorially-mandated quota) reason.

You know, the more I look at this image, the more I find Dani's "game face" funny.

Boom-Boom: "Dash cancels? What the f...? Wait, that's like forty per cent of my health... Summers, did you spend the whole night practicing or something?"
    Cyclops: "Firstly, you double dared me to do just that after you mopped the floor with me. Secondly, I was high on painkillers and too wired up to go to sleep anyw..."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh my freakin' gawd, are you still going on about this? I apologized alrea... You know what, screw it, I'm taking it back. All I did was joke about you looking like a narc. That sniper totally wouldn't have started shooting if you hadn't gotten all pissy about it. Besides, you had armor on and, let's be real, here, so what if that concussive shot or whatever blasted you like twenty feet back and broke three of your ribs."
    Cyclops: "Five, actually."
    Boom-Boom: "What-ever. The point is, you totally overreacted and ruined everything by blowing up that sniper's nest. You saw how upset Neesa was over all that prep and smooth talking going to waste."
    Cyclops: "......................"
    Boom-Boom: "Exactly. I shouldn't have to apologize for anything in the first place. Also, Neena said she'd bench me for the next mission, which is ridiculously unfair, so, really, I'm the victim, here."
    Cyclops: "Thirdly, I thought you were good at this game?"
    Boom-Boom: "Well, yeah! But I've playing with Neena, Jimmy, Anna and Remy lately. The first two give button mashing a bad name and the other two won't shut the hell up about their marriage instead of... Mmm. Okay, fine, so it kinda occurs to me that maybe they weren't the best sparring buddies and maaayyybe I've been slack... Aww, there is no way you... That is it. You don't get to play Sonya anymore. I forbid it."
    Cyclops: "Tabitha, you recommended I'd use her as my main. You'd said she'd be perfect because she's the super boring military type nobody likes and that her voice acting was the wor..."
    Boom-Boom: "That's not how we're remembering it. You totally Jedi mind-tricked me into thinking I wanted you to play a stupidly OP'd character just so you could virtually beat me up and hurt my feelings."
    Cyclops: "Huh huh. Isn't Cassie Cage ranked pretty high, too?"
    Boom-Boom: "Shut up, we're not talking about my... Her two tournament specs totally aren't O... I mean, hey, it's all in good fun and you're clearly, cleeeaaarly the challenge-enjoying type, right?"
    Boom-Boom: "......................"
    Boom-Boom: "......................"
    Cyclops: "D'Vorah, then?"
    Boom-Boom: "Awesome. Also, we'll be telling people I bullied you into submission. You know, righteous retaliation for that mean Jedi mind-trick stunt you pulled earlier. Hell, if anything, you're lucky you got yourself shot, broke three of yours ribs and haven't stopped whining about it, otherwise I'd have no choice but to kick your ass on principle or something."
    Cyclops: *Long-suffering sigh*

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Actually, it's a small panel of the entire team in their undies, but Scott is front and center for whatever (read: editorially-mandated quota) reason.

You know, the more I look at this image, the more I find Dani's "game face" funny.
    Thank you!