View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 421 of 619 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Xavier wasnt trying to kill him. Now granted...Xaviers mind is like a neutron bomb and shouldnt be taken for granted.
    I felt that Scotts dislike for Xavier and his past actions was amplified by the PF.
    Love, hate… I heard it's in all novels.
    Scott seemed so proud to show to Xavier all his achievements in AvX 6. He must have been disappointed by the reaction of his father figure.
    Rachel Summers, herself, said in Excalibur that the Phoenix functions with emotions not with rationality.
    By the way, she has been the best host of the Phoenix, always able to keep it in check. For all her traumas, her personnality is more solid, with less flaws than her father.
    But then she grew up in a loving family until everything was destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I support Scott X Dani
    More Scott and Dani

BANNED

More Scott and Dani

Blessed ship.

I support Scott X Dani
    Yana is NOT pleased, lol. Hmm, don’t be so jealous

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Nope, sorry. Dani has story with Nate, that's literally like if Scott hooked up with one of Cable's previous girlfriends.
    It would feel gross.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Nope, sorry. Dani has story with Nate, that's literally like if Scott hooked up with one of Cable's previous girlfriends.
    It would feel gross.
    The thing is with Scott and Jean's kids being in the present fully grown, it changes the dynamic. Conventional grossness becomes relative. In this case, literally.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

It would feel gross.
    Well, it's different in the sense Nate Grey doesn't really think of Scott as his father and vice-versa. Although, that said, the haters would come in full swing at Scott, so it's probably for the best.

But those panels do hint at a relationship, I think. I wonder, if Rosenberg really wanted them as a couple, he considered this backstory...hahaha, who I'm kidding, Rosenberg considering any continuity after the 90's not made by himself? Hahaha.

She still feels too young to me, she is from Yana's generation. Let them be friends like Magik.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-01-2019 at 03:21 PM.

She still feels too young to me, she is from Yana's generation. Let them be friends like Magik.
    The age difference really isn't that big, specially considering the sliding time-scale. Remember that is canon that Dani, and most of the NM, are older than Kitty, so she's in her early 20's and Scott in his late 20's, or whatever age Peter Parker is.

BANNED

In a franchise where Wolverine x anyone other than Selene or another immortal is fair game, Scott x Dani is absolutely OK.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    In a franchise where Wolverine x anyone other than Selene or another immortal is fair game, Scott x Dani is absolutely OK.
    You're right. It is just that for some reason I will always see the New mutants as kids.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-01-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Dani's grown. The age difference isnt that much. Its not like Warren and Husk. The age difference between Scott and Dani is about the same as Bobby and Kitty and those two dated and it didnt seem like she was too young.

I just noticed though that if Scott and Dani were to be a thing, thats yet another psychic that he falls for

Dani's grown. The age difference isnt that much. Its not like Warren and Husk. The age difference between Scott and Dani is about the same as Bobby and Kitty and those two dated and it didnt seem like she was too young.

I just noticed though that if Scott and Dani were to be a thing, thats yet another psychic that he falls for
    So does Scott have a type, or he just naturally draw psychics to him
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So does Scott have a type, or he just naturally draw psychics to him
    Yes to both counts.

BANNED

If psychics were a thing in real life, everyone with communication issues/poor social skills (lile Scott mostly) would go after them to spare themselves of the hassle of talking things out, methinks.