View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 423 of 619 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Since we're comparing Scott and Jotaro, reminds me I was reading Prelude to Schism and was actually surprised at Scott's view of Katherine. Did any writer besides Jenkins ever touched Scott's relationship with his mom?
    Actually that's something that always been curious about, Scott's relationship with his mom has never been explored much.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More Scott and Dani

Sure why not. I support it 20000000%

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Actually that's something that always been curious about, Scott's relationship with his mom has never been explored much.
    Same, we got a nice back story with his dad even if it was not lon on champions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, it's a real waste.

The whole issue is glorious. I actually thought he was thinking of Jean, but the fact that it was Katherine all along was a real curve ball. I'd love to see more of that.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Since we're comparing Scott and Jotaro, reminds me I was reading Prelude to Schism and was actually surprised at Scott's view of Katherine. Did any writer besides Jenkins ever touched Scott's relationship with his mom?
    I honestly can't think of anything, but it would be interesting to see more information about it.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I honestly can't think of anything, but it would be interesting to see more information about it.
    I wished they stuck to Jenkins' take on the subject. Scott's inner monologue about Katherine is really touching. The whole prelude is quite good. Jenkins establishes Scott as an admirable figure and it doesn't feel like the fanfiction take some writers have on their favorites.

Starfish and dolphins >>> dumbass children.

Reminder Jotaro got to be a doctor due to a starfish he found in Morioh. Scott should have studied while he left Nathan with the crazy ass people from the future.
    Maybe he can get should get a hold of that telepathic starfish that was glued to Dr. Nemesis for a while....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They need to position Scott as the Marvel Nightwing, with incredible strategic skills, blue and black suit and the best ass in his universe.
    I agree with this. And continuing with the dorky nice guy thing they had going in that Champions where the adult version meets the team again.

I finished the next page of my scogan comic. http://https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.t...-comic-written

This one was hard lol.

As for Scott and Dani, while I get the ship it’s kind of nice to see relationships that are more of the friends/ teacher sort. So often it’s either romantic or enemy.
    Last edited by Doctor_Foxey; 07-01-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Scott/Dani as a teacher/student thing would be cool; more than anything, Scott just needs meaningful connections. I'm pretty open about Scott's romantic prospects. I just want him to be in a strong, healthy relationship - as long as that's met, I don't really mind who he shacks up with. Dani hadn't really crossed my mind, other than that one issue where Yana seems to be glaring at her for hugging Scott.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Alright, I'm neutral on Scott/Dani, but the age excuse would be hilariously hypocritical. Sure, some folks thought Iceman/Kitty and Domino/Warpath were lame, but there was very, very little in the way of actual condemnation. [Edit: Can't believe I didn't bring in Madrox/Layla.]

Not only that, but Scott's history of keeping everyone at a distance pretty much shuts down the "too close for comfort mentor/student dynamic" argument. The X-Office made it abundantly clear Scott stood alone and just DID NOT CARE™ and as a result nobody respected or liked him and OMG he's the worst at eeevveeerrrryyyttthhhiiinnnggg eeeevvveeerrrr. Can't have it both ways.

Also, Cyke is probably the X-leader who spent the least time with the New Mutants back when they were jailbait. Lawl.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-01-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Comic Geek in General

Come to think of it, even when the New X-Men where students and in squads, Scott left teaching up to the senior X-Men, spending more time running the school and leading the team, before he became a revolutionary leader or a fugitive (more so than usual).......and his tactic of keeping most at arms length over his fear of losing control is what saved him from being in any age difference romances (his three most serious romantic partners where around his age......maybe technically Madelyn was younger being a clone, and Jean lost a few years of her life being in stasis,)

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

When they had squads, Scott had his own, the Corsairs, with the Cuckoos on them, although they weren't focused much.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    He's an extreme introvert, so psychics are the ones who understand him best.
    It doesn't mean that Scott is inclined to hear what the psychics have to say about him. As someone who is very sensitive, he can be very touchy.
    And it must be tiring doing alone a conservation.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    When they had squads, Scott had his own, the Corsairs, with the Cuckoos on them, although they weren't focused much.
    Scott had experience with the clones of his girlfriends.

Comic Geek in General

And if he gets brooding enough he does stupid stupid things like marry Clones of his first love, challenge Storm to leadership, somehow walk away from first wife because first love is actually alive, quits the team.........he needs a sounding board who isn’t Canadian or his brother (Wolverine would just bring beer and Alex at times gets as bad as Scott)........maybe the team needs a non biased in house shrink........who isn’t Emma Frost with her own agendas......