View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 425 of 619 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He really didn’t have much to say or do in #21. He barely spoke a word to Emma because so much was happening and needed to be done.

They tried to get him to make an important decision (funny how they acknowledge that he’s not leader anymore, but then immediately turn to him for he next move, lol), but he said just vote on it.
    It's curious that he didn't actually vote himself, I wonder if that's building up to something

spoilers:
    And Juggernaut getting his gem crushed (while getting a comic with Punisher soon), the world forgetting mutants (though really with all the records I don't know how that would work, and there are mutants in other comics and Wolverine is already in like 2 avengers teams) and all this deaths I see little chance that this whole thing doesn't get erased, I even wonder if this confirms what I said when Blindfold died that by killing herself she was actually saving herself because she knew that under x circunstance this whole thing would be erased
    end of spoilers

I really cannot wait for Hickman to take over, I even liked a lot of this run, the general feeling of despair was really well done, but with all these deaths it feels like reading the old dark what ifs Marvel got obsessed with in the late 2000s, both filled with deaths and completely uninportant. The worst part is that I feel like he could had made a great comic, I'm still hopeful that UXM can at least bring a good closure to the things he brought with UXM 11 (not even the annual because in there Cyclops finished saying he was going to become a superhero once more and #11 opens with him having spent the last months searching for the X-men), but even then I'll still be really dissapointed with the overall story, when you can have spoilers:
    Juggernaut depowered, Magik turned into full demon, Blindfold, Rahne, Guido, Sabertooth, Triage, Velocidad, Chamber, Joseph and Banshee dead
    end of spoilers and no one is really caring about any of it something has gone really wrong

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    It's curious that he didn't actually vote himself, I wonder if that's building up to something

spoilers:
    And Juggernaut getting his gem crushed (while getting a comic with Punisher soon), the world forgetting mutants (though really with all the records I don't know how that would work, and there are mutants in other comics and Wolverine is already in like 2 avengers teams) and all this deaths I see little chance that this whole thing doesn't get erased, I even wonder if this confirms what I said when Blindfold died that by killing herself she was actually saving herself because she knew that under x circunstance this whole thing would be erased
    end of spoilers

I really cannot wait for Hickman to take over, I even liked a lot of this run, the general feeling of despair was really well done, but with all these deaths it feels like reading the old dark what ifs Marvel got obsessed with in the late 2000s, both filled with deaths and completely uninportant. The worst part is that I feel like he could had made a great comic, I'm still hopeful that UXM can at least bring a good closure to the things he brought with UXM 11 (not even the annual because in there Cyclops finished saying he was going to become a superhero once more and #11 opens with him having spent the last months searching for the X-men), but even then I'll still be really dissapointed with the overall story, when you can have spoilers:
    Juggernaut depowered, Magik turned into full demon, Blindfold, Rahne, Guido, Sabertooth, Triage, Velocidad, Chamber, Joseph and Banshee dead
    end of spoilers and no one is really caring about any of it something has gone really wrong
    It's probably just Scott tired of getting blamed for the decisions. When you're an X-Man even the best decision carries a burden and can be bad for everyone, and Scott's been making the decisions and taking the blame for years. He's keeping his hands clean this time, lol. Smart man!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-03-2019 at 11:04 AM.

So this is Scott's passive aggressive "Make your own decisions, you whiners. Isn't this why we made this dumb committee?"
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

And yet he's still getting blamed for everything. Et tu, Dani?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    This one probably hurts him the most. His Moon-Babe is angry with him

We all agree that there's something there, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    This one probably hurts him the most. His Moon-Babe is angry with him

We all agree that there's something there, right?
    Tbf to be a part of the Cyclops "Never puts Out" club, you have to be angry and blame him about something at least once.

Logan Gatekeeps like a Champ.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

In the picture they seem to be talking and Dani doesn't seem mad, so I hope she just meant talking about the general situation

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    In the picture they seem to be talking and Dani doesn't seem mad, so I hope she just meant talking about the general situation
    Not saying she won't calm down, but she looked plenty pissed to me.

The situation in their mission went out of control and even if they did not have leaders Dani thought of Scott as the de facto leader.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The situation in their mission went out of control and even if they did not have leaders Dani thought of Scott as the de facto leader.
    So what exactly was the significance of the committee then?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Shut everyone up and make them feel like they know how to lead. Scott knew to just take the east, quiet road, lol. Honestly, it probably stemmed from Alex blaming Scott for his past decisions, as if Alex knows anything about being a competent leader.

Gonna try to meme this into canon.

That Scott is not a leader for the good but for the bad, obviously.

If everything goes well it's thanks to the committee, if everything goes wrong it's Scott's fault.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Also, what was with Hope's comment about shooting eyes? Does she not regret what she did at all?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Also, what was with Hope's comment about shooting eyes? Does she not regret what she did at all?
    Now she's basically a sociopath, yeah.