• Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 619 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    What would happen If Scott gets to date soneone new and some how the ends up stuck in a tiny dark place with all his ex's? Do you feel sorry for Scott or his new girlfriend?
    Mine is an unpopular opinion but i feel like even if Scott gets a new love interest Marvel will find the way to ruin it. I don't think he needs more of that, of serious beautiful relationship that end bad and end up making him look bad. So i'm not much in pro of shipping him but given recent developments i'm sure the first thing some people want is for he to jump into a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Emma and Jean would want Scott to be happy.

Madeline will kill every living thing in the room.
    What if Maddie is no longer The Goblin Queen?

Maddie is currently a demon from other universe. Our Maddie was a part of Jean's soul that is back with her.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Maddie is currently a demon from other universe. Our Maddie was a part of Jean's soul that is back with her.
    I read a fanfic that described Maddie trying to get the Phoenix's attention so that she can use it to fix the entirety of her existence. Her entire life is one miserable retcon/bad idea/fever dream after another.

Get Maddie and Scott together so we can get 616 Rachel xD

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Get Maddie and Scott together so we can get 616 Rachel xD
    Interesting choice, except I think she would be a demon if that were the case. I thought the preference was Ruby?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Mine is an unpopular opinion but i feel like even if Scott gets a new love interest Marvel will find the way to ruin it. I don't think he needs more of that, of serious beautiful relationship that end bad and end up making him look bad. So i'm not much in pro of shipping him but given recent developments i'm sure the first thing some people want is for he to jump into a relationship.
    Scott can have a short lived relationship and not have bad consequences. Not every writer is Claremont and is going to marry Scott. He has been single for a long time now seeing him with someone new is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Interesting choice, except I think she would be a demon if that were the case. I thought the preference was Ruby?
    Emma and Scott need to give us Ruby. If after AoX-man x man will be gone then Cyclops having another kid is no problem xD

Scott can have a short lived relationship and not have bad consequences. Not every writer is Claremont and is going to marry Scott. He has been single for a long time now seeing him with someone new is nice.
    This would be healthy for Scott while Jean is in another relationship. While Jott is my preference, it wouldn't be a good idea for him to be hung up on Jean while she shows personal preference over someone else. It would be their younger versions all over again.
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    This would be healthy for Scott while Jean is in another relationship. While Jott is my preference, it wouldn't be a good idea for him to be hung up on Jean while she shows personal preference over someone else. It would be their younger versions all over again.
    I wish they would avoid this. Scott is not some love sick puppy. He grew out of it, even as Tyke by the end he show to be more interested in BloodStorm then Jean. Jean was one of the few women Scott knew so not much of a wide net but now there are so many others.

They ship Jean and Logan so Cyke being in a relationship with someone new would be good for the Logan and Jean shippers

Can you please don't derail this into Jean/jott hate?
    I have enough with Marvel's disregard for it.

you can ship scott without down playing his relationship with Jean (which was beautiful by the way)

Got a bad snow storm here xD need to finish clean up. Just a few more days for annual.

BANNED

Scott should just ignore all x-women and hang out with his bros. Love no thots.

I wish they would avoid this. Scott is not some love sick puppy. He grew out of it, even as Tyke by the end he show to be more interested in BloodStorm then Jean. Jean was one of the few women Scott knew so not much of a wide net but now there are so many others.
    It's kind of hard when they've been setup to be soul mates through numerous different books, but I can understand the frustration. I'm honestly more worried that Scott is being set up to look like a jerk. Do you have any other recommendations or hopes for Scott upon his return?
    -Spider-man

-Geralt of Rivia