View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 430 of 619 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    We already knew that, they showed two pictures, Scott and Logan seemingly in a fight and Scott apparently welcoming the X-men back to the main reality
    Do you know which thread those pics are posted?
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Do you know which thread those pics are posted?
    The last X-men monday thread

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So we have to read the AU to get an actual ending? Lame.
    At this point, I'm honestly not even looking forward to the ending. With two books left to wrap up two different stories, I have no idea how it will be satisfying. Though I am curious in finding out if Scott is going to be blamed for anything. I feel like that's going to happen in some capacity.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    At this point, I'm honestly not even looking forward to the ending. With two books left to wrap up two different stories, I have no idea how it will be satisfying. Though I am curious in finding out if Scott is going to be blamed for anything. I feel like that's going to happen in some capacity.
    I feel like there are so many things that can't be done on only two issues. I hope Marvel handles things right but I don't see how.
    They practically have to fuse two stories that seem to have little to do with each other.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-07-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    The last X-men monday thread
    Thanks Dude!!
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I feel like there are so many things that can't be done on only two issues. I hope Marvel handles things right but I don't see how.
    They practically have to fuse two stories that seem to have little to do with each other.
    It definitely seems like they're gonna have trouble sticking the landing. I don't see how Rosenberg wraps up his run in a satisfactory way. This'll be the second time one of his works has let me down - although, admittedly I'm more invested in this than I was in Phoenix Resurrection.

BANNED

According to White, the recommended reading order is AoXM Omega -> Uncanny X-Men #22, so all the heat is on Rosenberg now to do the actual wrapping of the whole thing.

I feel bad for Rosenberg, he has to clean up that mess of event in one issue. Worst idea ever lol nothing but copy and paste.

OK so I'm readin the old Claremont stuff and I got to the Savage Land aka #116.

Cyke is somewhat matching eyebeams with a God(?) in weakened form. Thats baller.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

What do you guys think would have happened if Jean never came back and wasn't killed?
    Would Scott and Maddie still be together? would scemma be a thing? would Scott have become a revolutionary or would he retire?
    What are your thoughts on the matter.

What do you guys think would have happened if Jean never came back and wasn't killed?
    Would Scott and Maddie still be together? would scemma be a thing? would Scott have become a revolutionary or would he retire?
    What are your thoughts on the matter.
    If Jean never died, she and Scott wouldve been broken up due to marvel wanting xfactor, regardless of Scotts marriage.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    If Jean never died, she and Scott wouldve been broken up due to marvel wanting xfactor, regardless of Scotts marriage.
    Yes, it is very probable.
    But I mean how do you think Scott's story would play had Jean stayed death after the DPS.

Yes, it is very probable.
    But I mean how do you think Scott's story would play had Jean stayed death after the DPS.
    Dazzler woulda been used like the original plan

-Scott woulda still left Maddie(because they wanted Xfactor) and he'd be in a much bigger mess since it wouldn't be Jott to fall back on.

-Not sure if a reconciliation would be possible between him and Maddie since while she wouldn't have the feeling of being replaced/identity crisis due to Jean being dead still.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

There's zero chance that Scott with Maddie stays a thing without Claremont writing it. It was too obviously messed up for anyone not emotionally invested in it. The baby would probably go away in the 90's due to TAS as well.

If it's not a victim of the butterfly effect, Scott might have gotten together with Psylocke in the 90's when Jim Lee was writing, although if TAS decided to have Jean there because of DPS, then she'd probably be resurrected around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There's zero chance that Scott with Maddie stays a thing without Claremont writing it. It was too obviously messed up for anyone not emotionally invested in it. The baby would probably go away in the 90's due to TAS as well.

If it's not a victim of the butterfly effect, Scott might have gotten together with Psylocke in the 90's when Jim Lee was writing, although if TAS decided to have Jean there because of DPS, then she'd probably be resurrected around that time.
    You're so right. I heard Jean and Scott got married becuase TAS was doing it. It was super influential, I too believe Jean would have returned thanks to the cartoon.