View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 432 of 619 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Default Avengers & X-Men United vs. Cyclops - The Aftermath Part 2

Cyclops: "......................."
    Cyclops: "What do you think, Tabitha?"
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, great. His eyes just ignited. Guess he figured out the PhoenixKinesis toggle and he's trying to look scary or whatever. Meh, he was being a total buzzkill about me shooting Logan and Hank to shut them up, so he can't be that mad, right? I think. Oh, okay, so now his eyes are burning even fierier. Real mature, Scott. Look, don't you think you should turn the other cheek and set a positive example in conflict resolution for you daughters?"
    Cyclops: "I suppose we could set up a reconciliatory play date."
    Boom-Boom: "Awesome! You hear that Carol?! Scott says... Oh. Well, maybe. Carol thinks you meant target practice for you and the girls."
    Cyclops: "I did."
    Boom-Boom: "Don't be like that, Scott."
    Boom-Boom: "......................."
    Cyclops: "Fine. An actual play date. Happy?"
    Boom-Boom: "Very. Oh. Okay. Carol wants to know if you'll apologize to Tony for blowing up his dumbass cannon..."
    Cyclops: "No."
    Boom-Boom: "...and if you'll give Steve his stupid shield back."
    Cyclops: "Not my call."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, come on, give a girl a break! You've got this totally sweet PhoenixKinesis upgrade,"
    Cyclops: "We're not calling it tha..."
    Boom-Boom: "You're wearing clothes made of eternal space magical fire and, best of all, your baby mama left and vowed never to return as long as you wouldn't let folks murder Mini Rachel and Ruby. You know what, Scott, I don't think you appreciate how good you have it and how traumatizing the ordeal was for the rest of us."
    Cyclops: "Surely, you meant Rachel and Ruby?"
    Boom-Boom: "Well, yeah, them too. I guess. But, I mean, you haven't given them the S-E-X talk yet, so it's not like they understand why mommy burned daddy's clothes off, launched him into the stratosphere and why the rest of us were so freaked out by that big-ass celestial pillar full of Phoenix fire and optic blasts swirling all over the place and, oh, God, every time you'll fire an optic blast, we'll all be thinking of that crazy creepy kinky Phoenix sex you were having and, dude, that's like decades worth of therapy right there."
    Cyclops: "Don't you think you're exag..."
    Boom-Boom: "But that's not even the worst! When Rach and Ruby... spawned, I guess? Anyway, the girls were all 'Mommy, daddy! We're a family, yay! Let's make friends and burn stuff together!', but then your baby mama was all 'Woah, woah, I'm, like, a gazillion years old, I'm waaayyy too young to be a mom and the last thing I need is two efffin' Rachels to look after. Scott, babe, we need to bail, like, five minutes ago!' and then you were all 'Woah, woah, you're hot - literally - but not that hot, babe. We can't just efffin' leave, those Avengers a-holes are totally going to try and murder the crap out of the girls!'"
    Cyclops: "That's not what I actually sai..."
    Boom-Boom: "Scott, we talked about this. Don't let facts stand in the way of a way awesomer retelling. Anyway. Your baby mama was all 'Good! Let them! Problem solved!' and you were all 'We can't just abandon them! What the efff's wrong with you?' and then she was all 'Oh my God, that is not something the Scott Summers I've loved and stalked for decades would say!' and then you wigged out and were all 'Decades? What the eff?' and then the X-Men who were stuck in Nate's sexless lame-ass dreamland were all "Oh my God, she's right! The real Scott Summers would never say something like this! The nightmare isn't over, the nightmare isn't ov... Scott? For the love of... Scott, are you even listening"
    Boom-Boom: "I swear, you better not be trying to weasel your way out of this with a dumbass 'Ah ha, I made you look up' joke. Oh."
    Rachel: "Dad! Hey, Tabitha! Check this out, it's like a hoverboard, but larger, rounder, faster, fierier and, get this, big enough for the three of us!"
    Rachel 2.0/Ruby 2.0: ".......................?"
    Rachel: "Oh, you'll totally get the reference after we watch the Back to the Future trilogy! Together! As a family!"
    Rachel 2.0/Ruby 2.0: ".......................!"
    Boom-Boom: "......................."
    Cyclops: "Sooo... yeah. Not my call."
    Boom-Boom: "Right, so that's what you meant when you... Right. Carol? Yeah, tell Steve he won't be getting his stupid shield back for a while. Well, yeah, of course Scott's being difficult and lame. As usual."
    Cyclops: *Long-suffering sigh*
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 07-09-2019 at 02:58 AM.

ANd thus the Adventures of Cyclops: the MEanie Single Father continues...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not sure how to feel on this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Now, now. Who doesn't want Domclops to step on them while flexing punch power from his toes?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Have I mentioned that I love Cyke's spacial geometry powers? Cause I do.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Interesting costume design. It kinda reminds me of Starman's new look and a little bit of Captain Britain's. Also kinda reminds me of this, by Bachalo:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    CYCLOPS AND HIS OPTIC BLAST

Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-10-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Interesting costume design. It kinda reminds me of Starman's new look and a little bit of Captain Britain's. Also kinda reminds me of this, by Bachalo:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    CYCLOPS AND HIS OMEGA BEAMS

I liked this costume
    __________a44uhgi9utc01.jpg
    ___14992064_10154616636112488_4360032788865581442_n.jpg
    __18251478_755272101293916_7554873999382020096_n.jpg

I liked it a lot, too, which is surprising since I dislike the head suit. The ruby quartz X visor makes up for it. The first picture you shared is actually how I'd prefer it. The suit but with the top off and his hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I liked it a lot, too, which is surprising since I dislike the head suit. The ruby quartz X visor makes up for it. The first picture you shared is actually how I'd prefer it. The suit but with the top off and his hair out.
    I think whoever made his new suit saw this sentiment because he just changed the X-head and the color (I'd really prefer it if he had gone with the 90's costume headgear, or no headgear and just a visor)

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    I think whoever made his new suit saw this sentiment because he just changed the X-head and the color (I'd really prefer it if he had gone with the 90's costume headgear, or no headgear and just a visor)
    Yeah, they changed the X across his face for his visor, but I meant I hate the head piece that covers his hair, but I put up with it because I really liked the massive X across his face.

I wonder how Scott would look in a domino mask similar to Nightwing or Hal Jordan. I wish I had the artistic capabilities to design that.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    You're so right. I heard Jean and Scott got married becuase TAS was doing it. It was super influential, I too believe Jean would have returned thanks to the cartoon.
    Originally, when planning the 90's animated series, Jean (as well as Archangel, Nightcrawler and Iceman) was originally meant to be relegated to a cameo every once in awhile or as a character seen in the background of a few episodes. The original line up was:

A-Team aka Main team/main characters: Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Storm and Jubilee.

B-Team aka secondary characters to be used when they can be fit in: Xavier, Colossus, Cable, Bishop and Beast. Cable was not going to be an X-Man and was also not going to be a mutant.

Jean was only added to the series cast when they were writing stories and realized they were writing Jean as the "emotional center" of the team. They believed that members of the team, even Xavier himself would go to Jean for advice/counsel, because they trusted her and because she "carried some weight of authority."

Speaking about the wedding issue, that's true but by season 2 of the show, Jean was supposed to have been pregnant but Marvel vetoed the idea because they didn't think it would look good to see a pregnant woman in spandex running around and (fainting) fighting crime lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Originally, when planning the 90's animated series, Jean (as well as Archangel, Nightcrawler and Iceman) was originally meant to be relegated to a cameo every once in awhile or as a character seen in the background of a few episodes. The original line up was:

A-Team aka Main team/main characters: Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Storm and Jubilee.

B-Team aka secondary characters to be used when they can be fit in: Xavier, Colossus, Cable, Bishop and Beast. Cable was not going to be an X-Man and was also not going to be a mutant.

Jean was only added to the series cast when they were writing stories and realized they were writing Jean as the "emotional center" of the team. They believed that members of the team, even Xavier himself would go to Jean for advice/counsel, because they trusted her and because she "carried some weight of authority."

Speaking about the wedding issue, that's true but by season 2 of the show, Jean was supposed to have been pregnant but Marvel vetoed the idea because they didn't think it would look good to see a pregnant woman in spandex running around and (fainting) fighting crime lol
    *Looking at SPiderwoman by Hopeless*

They sure changed their minds...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    *Looking at SPiderwoman by Hopeless*

They sure changed their minds...
    They did indeed. You'd think, given how much the 90's loved the *extreme!* that seeing a pregnant woman kicking Sentinel butt would be pretty extreme but I guess not.

It has always been interesting to me how exactly the same Scott costume was garnet when they wanted to show him as an antihero and black when he was a "villain".