View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 433 of 619 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is that a pokyball he is about to throw at Logan?

I remembered when, for some reason, Scott was the bad guy in this conversation.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I like Scott but it was obvious he was being painted as the villain on AvX.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

How...EEEEEEEEEVIL.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    How...EEEEEEEEEVIL.
    He of course wasn't evil but i think the whole presecuted revolutionary can't work if he were guilty.
    He being judged for trying to do what he believed was the right thing is what makes the situation tragic.

BANNED

You'd think Aaron would be more sympathetic to a mortal using godlike power to help people the gods of the MU left to fend for themselves. Either his hateboner against Scott was too big or he just reached that stage after writing Thor.

Some food for thought.

Scott is not his pet character, Wolverine, QQ and Jane are, there's the difference. Only his pets can be better than the Gods and the Phoenix and everything.

It is simply hilarious that "Do not communicate with your peers" is as negative in the narrative as "Literally avoid earthquakes and save the popsicles" positive.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

I loved that costume. Too bad they made his Dark Phoenix look hideous...and vein-y. His Phoenix look in Secret Wars was really good, too. Underappreciated, in fact.

AvX will always be a missed opportunity. There was some cool stuff in there, but the fact that Marvel made the X-Men villains in what should have been their story and gave everything to the Avengers because their movie was coming out is unforgivable.

I could go on, but I don't wanna derail the thread.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Mighty Member

I see this and shake my head. Missed opportunities aside, wasn't this before Iceman tried to freeze the planet because ynot?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Boom-Boom: "Woah, woah, Carol! There's really, really no need for the attitude, alright? Just offering some friendly advice which, sorry not sorry, looks like you could totally use right about now, okay? I get it, Steve and Tony are, like, legends, and knocking them the efff out is not something I'd normally encourage, but let's face facts, here, you've got two grown men standing around and bitching about another dude getting lai... Oh, Logan and Hank are doing the exact same thing. Right now? For the love of... Hold on a sec, okay? Will someone just shoot Logan and Hank already? No, not kill them, you dumbasses, just, you know, shoot them in a 'you guys rock and we love you to death but oh my God you're embarrassing us right now, please, please stop' kind of way?' Seriously? Oh well, guess a girl really does have to do everything around her... "
    Cyclops: "Tabitha!"
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, goody, this is going to turn into a classic 'I get to have crazy creepy kinky Phoenix sex for the whole world to see - again - but you guys can't shoot people and have any fun, ever' Cyclops lecture, isn't it?"
    Cyclops: "Tabitha. No shooting. Just try to ignore them."
    Boom-Boom: "Please, like that would ever... Oh. You did say 'try'. Mmm. Still. Come. On. What do you care anyway?"
    Cyclops: " I don't. I'm preemptively shutting down the inevitable whining and scapegoating."
    Boom-Boom: "There you go - again - with the paranoia. That is totally not how we X-Men deal with, like, every single problem, ever."
    Cyclops: "......................."
    Cyclops: "Of course it isn't. Tabitha, stop trolling whomever you're..."
    Boom-Boom: "Carol. She says it's your fault she's stuck babysitting Steve and Tony and it's embarrassing and she hates you."
    Cyclops: "Hi, Carol. Tabitha. Stop being a troll and give me back my phone."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, please, that thing would've totally been burnt to a crisp when we slingshotted you into your crazy-ass cosmic ex soon-to-be baby mama and watched in horror as you two perverted whackjobs redefined the, huh... miracle of fire and life, I guess? Anyway. If anything, you should be thanking me for... "
    Cyclops: "I left the phone with the bike, actually. You took it, wandered off and have been calling back slash trolling high-profile marks ever since."
    Boom-Boom: "Pfff. Not even close. I'm totally helping. Carol left death threats on your voice mail because you wouldn't call Steve and Tony back and now she's got to deal with them standing around and bitching about you getting laid, not apologizing for blowing up Tony's dumbass cannon and not giving Steve his stupid shield back, which, granted, he totally threw at you and the girls, but don't you think not giving it back is kind of petty? Ooooh, speaking of the girls, did they pick names yet?"
    Cyclops: "They did. Rachel and Ruby."
    Boom-Boom: "Aaww. Rach is going to be super stoked. Poor girl could really use some cheering up after that seriously brutal ego mauling she got from your baby mama and Re..."
    Rachel: "Finally! After all this time! A family who cares and loves me for being me!"
    Rachel 2.0/Ruby 2.0: ".......................!"
    Rachel: "Really? That's so sweet! Well, I think you girls have very pretty thoughts too!"
    Rachel: "Aaawww! Aren't you two the most adorable, huggable fireballs ever?"
    Boom-Boom: "Oookay. Full-blown meltdown it is, then. Classic Summers move. Figures. Wait, did you trick your other daughter into naming herself after your freakin' eyewear? Because that would be seriously lame, even for you."
    Cyclops: "The girls said something about a half sister they'd like to visit one da..."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, please, who'd be crazy enough to have kids with you and name them after jewelr... Oh, no. Oh no, no, no, no, no. Duuude, she's been acting sooo weird lately. She's got this cardboard cutout and we keep telling her 'But you guys aren't together anymore!' and she's all 'Whhaaa? No, Scott and I are still totally together. You know Scott, he just doesn't do the PDA thing.' and then, I dunno, she does that weird telepath glare thingy and it's the next day or whatever. This. Is. Not. Good."
    Cyclops: "Emma wouldn't..."
    Boom-Boom: "Scott? You're Cyclops. You don't know anything about anything. Let the pros handle this. Carol? Yeah, we've got another Crazy Cyclops Ex crisis to deal with. The blonde, not the read... Which redhead? Ah, that's funny! I know. Believe me, I know. Humongous jerk, does nothing but ruin the lives of awesomer people, which is basically everyone else, ever. Problem is, standing around and bitching about him getting laid isn't going to make his twin Phoenix baby girls any less adorable. Well, Carol, you guys did try to blast the adorable, huggable fireballs into oblivion, so, really, you don't get to be all hurt and upset over the Internet calling you a bunch of Would-Be Baby Phoenix Murdering A-Holes. Speaking of which, Scott, you're not still mad at Steve, Tony, Carol and the drones for trying to put down baby Mini Rachel and Ruby just to spite you, right?"
    Cyclops: "What do you think, Tabitha?"
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, great. His eyes just ignited. Guess he figured out the PhoenixKinesis toggle and he's trying to look scary or whatever. Meh, he was being a total buzzkill about me shooting Logan and Hank to shut them up, so he can't be that mad, right? I think. Oh, okay, so now his eyes are burning even fierier. Real mature, Scott. Look, don't you think you should turn the other cheek and set a positive example in conflict resolution for you daughters?"
    Cyclops: "I suppose we could set up a reconciliatory play date."
    Boom-Boom: "Awesome! You hear that Carol?! Scott says... Oh. Well, maybe. Carol thinks you meant target practice for you and the girls."
    Cyclops: "I did."
    Boom-Boom: "Don't be like that, Scott."
    Boom-Boom: "......................."
    Cyclops: "Fine. An actual play date. Happy?"
    Boom-Boom: "Very. Oh. Okay. Carol wants to know if you'll apologize to Tony for blowing up his dumbass cannon..."
    Cyclops: "No."
    Boom-Boom: "...and if you'll give Steve his stupid shield back."
    Cyclops: "Not my call."
    Boom-Boom: "Oh, come on, give a girl a break! You've got this totally sweet PhoenixKinesis upgrade,"
    Cyclops: "We're not calling it tha..."
    Boom-Boom: "You're wearing clothes made of eternal space magical fire and, best of all, your baby mama left and vowed never to return as long as you wouldn't let folks murder Mini Rachel and Ruby. You know what, Scott, I don't think you appreciate how good you have it and how traumatizing the ordeal was for the rest of us."
    Cyclops: "Surely, you meant Rachel and Ruby?"
    Boom-Boom: "Well, yeah, them too. I guess. But, I mean, you haven't given them the S-E-X talk yet, so it's not like they understand why mommy burned daddy's clothes off, launched him into the stratosphere and why the rest of us were so freaked out by that big-ass celestial pillar full of Phoenix fire and optic blasts swirling all over the place and, oh, God, every time you'll fire an optic blast, we'll all be thinking of that crazy creepy kinky Phoenix sex you were having and, dude, that's like decades worth of therapy right there."
    Cyclops: "Don't you think you're exag..."
    Boom-Boom: "But that's not even the worst! When Rach and Ruby... spawned, I guess? Anyway, the girls were all 'Mommy, daddy! We're a family, yay! Let's make friends and burn stuff together!', but then your baby mama was all 'Woah, woah, I'm, like, a gazillion years old, I'm waaayyy too young to be a mom and the last thing I need is two efffin' Rachels to look after. Scott, babe, we need to bail, like, five minutes ago!' and then you were all 'Woah, woah, you're hot - literally - but not that hot, babe. We can't just efffin' leave, those Avengers a-holes are totally going to try and murder the crap out of the girls!'"
    Cyclops: "That's not what I actually sai..."
    Boom-Boom: "Scott, we talked about this. Don't let facts stand in the way of a way awesomer retelling. Anyway. Your baby mama was all 'Good! Let them! Problem solved!' and you were all 'We can't just abandon them! What the efff's wrong with you?' and then she was all 'Oh my God, that is not something the Scott Summers I've loved and stalked for decades would say!' and then you wigged out and were all 'Decades? What the eff?' and then the X-Men who were stuck in Nate's sexless lame-ass dreamland were all "Oh my God, she's right! The real Scott Summers would never say something like this! The nightmare isn't over, the nightmare isn't ov... Scott? For the love of... Scott, are you even listening"
    Boom-Boom: "I swear, you better not be trying to weasel your way out of this with a dumbass 'Ah ha, I made you look up' joke. Oh."
    Rachel: "Dad! Hey, Tabitha! Check this out, it's like a hoverboard, but larger, rounder, faster, fierier and, get this, big enough for the three of us!"
    Rachel 2.0/Ruby 2.0: ".......................?"
    Rachel: "Oh, you'll totally get the reference after we watch the Back to the Future trilogy! Together! As a family!"
    Boom-Boom: "......................."
    Cyclops: "Sooo... yeah. Not my call."
    Boom-Boom: "Right, so that's what you meant when you... Right. Carol? Yeah, tell Steve he won't be getting his stupid shield back for a while. Well, yeah, of course Scott's being difficult and lame. As usual."
    Cyclops: *Long-suffering sigh*
    Ruby and Rachel 2.0 are adorbs. Boom-Boom continues to be the best Cyke-Translator. And Cyke really shouldn't return the shield; it was given to him
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

He needed Scott to be the bad guy so Wolverine would look good when he saved the day. *eye rolls*

Playing the devil's advocate a little bit, i think what they wanted to show in this picture was Scott losing his humanity and becoming a godlike being (which would be obvious if the entire event wasn't so horribly done, they wrote it as the X-men being right while they told us the X-men were evil and the Avengers were right)

I'm sorry but all I'm seeing is Bobby being butt hurt that Scott is busy doing his "job" and not giving him the time of day. I cannot see the villainy here.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I'm sorry but all I'm seeing is Bobby being butt hurt that Scott is busy doing his "job" and not giving him the time of day. I cannot see the villainy here.
    This was obvious to anyone but Marvel.